• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schala Zeal
@Gands @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Darkseide
@Steve/TonyFight

Schala ceased her assault for a moment, seeming to be taking in what was happening around her; various people who had been brought to this place along with her had refused to fight... And those who had, were soon eliminated, made into examples of what would happen to those who still refused.

There was this tearing battle in her head... As she still felt as conflicted as ever about continuing to fight, but yet... Some part of her pushed her continue, not to win... But simply for her own survival.

However, instead of immediately continuing her attacks, she appeared to have gotten momentarily sidetracked... As she saw someone plumetting from the sky, at a rather alarming rate.

Casting haste on herself a second time... She, with some luck on her side, would hopefully be able to catch Blake in the nick of time, and if everything went according to plan... Well, Schala would give him a brief, but... Sincere smile, before setting him down and returning to the fight at hand with Captain America.

Her head still throbbed from the last time that chip had been used... And well, she reckoned she'd be in trouble if she got sidetracked for too long.

So, still as tentative as ever, she raised her hands again, concentrating... Like she had gotten quite used to, another area of effect spell, spanning about the same area as the previous ones, but rather than lighning or ice... It was fire; for a good while, multiple flames would burst forth from the ground underneath Cap, seeking to strike him.​

Jason was surprised when Tony literally cut the wire from his Zip-Kick in half. He used the same wire that Bruce used, and he could only name around two or three people that could cut his wires in half like that. Sure, he could easily replace the wire later, but the point still stood. These guys meant business. But for now, Jason was about to fall to his death. Until Blake grabbed him by the arm.

"Thanks." Jason said, breathing heavily. When all seemed like it was finally going according to plan, Blake's wings ran out of power and they began to fall. Well wasn't that just peachy? Well luckily, Jason had a backup plan.

tumblr_m5qyw3E8us1qduy16o2_r1_500.gif

Jason would quickly pull himself up from where Blake held onto his arm, only to grab onto his waste. He would then release Blake's grasp before tugging out his grapnel gun and firing it onto a nearby building. Just as they landed on the building, the explosion which killed Travis Touchdown happened, causing them both to roll across the building. Jason would quickly get up and stumble a bit before looking at the body of Travis Touchdown.

"Ugh... those psychotic fucks!" Jason yelled before looking at Blake and then to Tony. Well, it looked like he had one last resort. Jason would approach Blake and look him dead in the eye. "I swear to fucking God, you'd better not tell anyone about what I look like. Last thing I need is people asking questions, got it?" Jason asked before backing up and lifting his visor. He'd then take the visor off completely before setting it on the ground, causing his face to now be covered in what appeared to be a plain red tactical visor. The blue spots of his suit also now turned red. Todd then took out his dual handguns. Jason pumped one in the air, causing what appeared to be the butt of a sniper rifle to form. A scope would have now formed on the other pistol, along with the barrel of the pistol forming that of a sniper as well.

latest

"Your move, kid." Jason said, his voice now sounding like a regular human being's without a voice synthesizer.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Mason Meretti @Tony&Capfight

Well, Jason and Blake seemed to be alright, leaving Setsuna feeling safe to resume her assault. Well, up until the man of iron blasted the former out of the sky, leaving him to free fall to what would likely be his death if nobody were to catch him. While the blonde was completely ready to catch him, it appeared Jason had swooped in with the same intentions, saving her the trouble. So, back to the fight it was.

rsz_94052cac9115ca4b0eaf9d85ae5cffb8_480_by_teh_zombish-dat7gys.jpg

Or, that'd been her intentions, when the explosion suddenly went off and snagged her attention. Realizing what had happened, a horrified look- the first real expression of emotion aside from determination to be seen from her -crossed her face. One of her comrades had been killed in that explosion... And being as she had no real master at the moment, all of her comrades were under her protection. Once again, she'd let someone down.

"..."

Hands clenching into fists, Setsuna shook it off, aiming to take what was hopefully a distraction to Tony- the explosion -as an opportunity to lunge at him in the air from behind and fire off another harsh punch at his back.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Noticing that Setsuna was going in for a punch to Tony's back, Jason took this time to take aim at Tony via the sniper. Setting it up at a good vantage point, Jason fired towards Tony's chest or back depending on which way he was facing.

@Atomyk
tumblr_inline_ng0i8fDHAW1shpc29.png

"Y-Yeah..."

Blake stuttered for a moment as he was taken to a nearby building by Jason, saving them both from a nasty fall. However, Blake couldn't help but stutter upon seeing Travis being killed just like that. He wanted to do something to free them from this mess, but he knew it wasn't going to happen... yet. All he could do was continue fighting, and keeping an eye on the others... But how could he continue fighting if his PWM cube was out of power and charging at the moment?

With quick thinking, Blake remembered he still has a mostly fully loaded pistol on him, and remembering about the power core he had in the PWM cube... If regular bullets weren't going to do much, he would have to modify the bullets then.

tumblr_inline_n3ktcfBM6U1sy4uqk.png

"Cover me, I need to work on this and see if this works. All I got to do is remove this special little core and see if it's radiation alters the effects of the bullets here..."

Just as he voiced out his hypothesis for this, Blake ejected the recharging power core from the PWM cube, and gently pressed the power core onto the reload slot for the pistol. It wasn't exactly loading the core in as ammo, but doing this would possibly make these bullets a bit more useful and flashy at the same time.

I'll give this a minute to spread the radiation onto the ammo... this better work...

A minute passes quickly, and Blake puts the power core back into the PWM cube. The pistol didn't appear any different, but the slight radiation it was giving off couldn't be ignored. Also taking aim at Tony, Blake fired the pistol at him, and the bullet that comes out is surrounded by a plasma-like energy.

"Oh sweet, so that works just like I thought it to. Wonders of science at my side... ehehe..."

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_ng0i8fDHAW1shpc29.png

"Y-Yeah..."

Blake stuttered for a moment as he was taken to a nearby building by Jason, saving them both from a nasty fall. However, Blake couldn't help but stutter upon seeing Travis being killed just like that. He wanted to do something to free them from this mess, but he knew it wasn't going to happen... yet. All he could do was continue fighting, and keeping an eye on the others... But how could he continue fighting if his PWM cube was out of power and charging at the moment?

With quick thinking, Blake remembered he still has a mostly fully loaded pistol on him, and remembering about the power core he had in the PWM cube... If regular bullets weren't going to do much, he would have to modify the bullets then.

tumblr_inline_n3ktcfBM6U1sy4uqk.png

"Cover me, I need to work on this and see if this works. All I got to do is remove this special little core and see if it's radiation alters the effects of the bullets here..."

Just as he voiced out his hypothesis for this, Blake ejected the recharging power core from the PWM cube, and gently pressed the power core onto the reload slot for the pistol. It wasn't exactly loading the core in as ammo, but doing this would possibly make these bullets a bit more useful and flashy at the same time.

I'll give this a minute to spread the radiation onto the ammo... this better work...

A minute passes quickly, and Blake puts the power core back into the PWM cube. The pistol didn't appear any different, but the slight radiation it was giving off couldn't be ignored. Also taking aim at Tony, Blake fired the pistol at him, and the bullet that comes out is surrounded by a plasma-like energy.

"Oh sweet, so that works just like I thought it to. Wonders of science at my side... ehehe..."

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT
While Jason was covering Blake, he took this time to scan over Tony with his visor. When he was finished scanning after only around 30 seconds, Jason smirked. He had seen this type of armor before.

"Blake, he's wearing tri-weave titanium coated armor plating. Your best shot at taking this guy out is aiming for the shoulders and coordinating fire at the points where the plates meet." Jason said before aiming his sniper rifle and doing the same.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Tonyfight

@Bomb @Atomyk
@The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Takumi #SteveTonyFight

Pain. Pain shoth all throughout Navel's body. Starting in his legs, he felt the pain caused by Umbrella's technology. Next came the pain caused by Doremi's Hyper Voice that seemed to rattle his whole body. Finally came the mental pain of watchibg Travis Touchdown getting burned alive.

As the pain subsided, Navel did the best ge could to return to his face.
"I could use a little help," he cried out to his allies in fighting Tony and Steve.

Directly to Doremi, he says,
"Do you think you could do that thing with your voice, but next time maybe, JUST MAYBE, not have it injure a bunch of your allies in the process?"

Although there was a certain level of snark to expect from Little Guy, most of the snark now was deruved directly from the pain he was in.
pfrUUxq.png

"B-but..." Doremi would try to convince Little Guy otherwise, but she knew- that she has to do it or her dreams will evaporate like Travis.

And so, with many regrets, Doremi attempted another Hyper Voice, but this time, it was focused onto Iron Man and Captain America. Despite an attack attempt, it was rather weak for one, and her targets could detect sorrow from her voice.

Meanwhile, Jabber already understood the message, even though he already intended to fight to protect Doremi. He attempted to jump past America's shield and attack him from within.

pB8EOI9.png

"Go away!"

@atmoyk @Atomyk
@The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Takumi @Mason Moretti #SteveTonyFight​

Steve's shield ended up missing Jaffar by inches and he called it back to himself, allowing him to hold it up to deflect the gunfire aimed his way.

"Unarmed?" Steve barked, looking toward Penny. He had to bunker down, crouching behind his shield to protect himself from Schala's attack. "They sent unarmed people out here?!"

When the attack was over, Steve stood to his feet. He flinched as the car he had tossed toward Penny was thrown his direction, but it landed in a heap to the right of him. Steve looked toward the source, spotting Cullen with a strange growth of tentacles sprouted from his back.

nnpsDbA.png

"Yeah, he's unarmed, and none of us want to be here!" The tentacles on his back twitched and shivered, reacting to Cullen's anger. "They don't care whether we live or die, and we're only fighting or else Umbrella will start firing on us! They want us to kill each other, but anyone with half a brain would realize none of us should be doing it."

Cap shot a finger toward those fighting with Thor, shaking his head. "Then what do you call that?! We will protect ourselves first and foremost!"

"That's why this is so utterly daft. We'd stand down if we could." Cullen took a deep breath, his tentacles receding back into his body. "I don't really care, however. All I know is that the Captain America I'm familiar with would be doing everything he could to get us out of this situation. That's what you superheroes do, isn't it? If we all just--"

Cullen let out a sharp cry and his legs buckled beneath him. He knelt on the pavement, clutching his head. It wasn't long before others were falling, all those who seemed unwilling to fight.

"Tony, we have a problem--"

"A little busy!"

Tony twirled himself in the air, turning his body horizontal in an attempt to send Jason flying into Blake above. Whether this worked or not, he shot a burst of energy from his hand that cut the grapple hook in two, assuming it was still connected to him.

It was then that an explosion rang out. Fire rained down from the sky, dancing around a ball of flame. For those that had been paying attention, they would have seen that Travis Touchdown had been consumed in the explosion.

From a distance stood Krauser, a rocket launcher nestled on his shoulder. One of the armored cars was behind him, apparently having provided him with the weapon. "That was an example," Krauser said over the radios. "Now kill them!"

The pain then receded, for the moment. It seemed Umbrella was allowing those who weren't willing to fight a chance to change their attitudes.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight
"Damn..." Joshua had to hold back a grimace as Travis was blown away. The man had seemed interesting enough, something akin to a mercenary to himself. Perhaps the two of them could have been friends if not for this conflict? "Well, best focus on the task at hand. No point in worrying over past coin tosses," That didn't mean he would waste time shedding any tears though.

Giving Jaffar a nod to tell him that he was ready to get back in the fight, the myrmidon headed back into the fray. "Now you see what we have to deal with on our side, friend," Joshua remarked as he aimed to use whatever remained of Lucio's speed boost to begin twirling about Rogers, bobbing in and out of his reach to cut at him before falling back with a slight frown, "Best you figure out a way to get us out of this situation if you want us to stop. Given the choice? I'd be happy with just being left to go back home and choosing my own fights rather than working for these dastards."

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight

A simple nod asthanks was given to Joshua for pulling him out of the way of that shield. Jaffar had planned to leap over said shield but what Joshua did also worked. Then he saw what happened next including the death of Travis. Unfortunate indeed but Jaffar cared little for the death of that man. He then turned his attention to Steve again just as Joshua did,

"What's inside..... Is why we fight..."

A simple message left for Steve as Jaffar ran in to engage the captain of America. While Joshua and Azura made moves of their own Jaffar ran in hoping that they kept Steve distracted as he aimed for Steve's neck. Both daggers were poised to bury into his target.

@Gands @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @york @Takumi @Bomb @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Darkseide
@Steve/TonyFight

• @Kaide` @Yun Lee #Lady Squad @Verite #Ant Fight

Naomi saw Alice's halted fury and stunned silence. Two geara in their clockwork team were stopped, and that couldn't be allowed to happen.

Naomi didn't know everything about the relationship between Alice and Travis, but she saw how much Alice cared abiyt his death. Gripping her phone tightly, she listens to Travis's last words once more.

The flame that was snuffed from Travis could be come the new flame to guide Naomi and Alice. Naomi calls out to Alice,
    "Alice! Would Travis want you to stop fighting? To give up on your freedom? We can avenge his death and take out his killer later, but right now we have a job to do!

"You can't avenge him if you're dead, so let's take out our targets so none of our own have to die!"

Naomi readies her pistol and gives orders to Miku until Alice is back at her A-game. "Miku, find the shrinking one and don't let him out of your sights. The moment you get a clear shot, make it.

"I'll go make sure Alice stays safe,"
    she adds, running to Alice's side.

• @Bomb @Atomyk #CapFight

Navel used Jabber's attack as a distraction, allowing an opportunity to take a few free shots at Captain America before he had to reload.

He heard the sorrow in Doremi's song and felt the same sorrow himself.

• Alice's fury was halted for a moment as she heard the explosion. Looking over she gasped, actually stunned into silence. Travis Touchdown, the No More Hero, the hero to all assassins dreaming of getting away from the UAA...was dead. The man who represented hope, a means of freedom from a life of violence and destruction, a symbol of life beyond all the death...killed by a single rocket launcher.

She didn't know what to think. What to process. Had they known he was the No More Hero? Had they cared? Was that why they killed him, to send a message of how expendable they all were? Would they kill everyone else, too? Miku, Naomi, Blake, Azura, Joshua...they all had names. They were all people. People, damn it! But they were nothing more than weapons to Umbrella, to be thrown away at a moment's notice.

If Alice had any last pieces of her heart still intact, they had just broken. She was right: she would never be free.
    pfrUUxq.png

"B-but..." Doremi would try to convince Little Guy otherwise, but she knew- that she has to do it or her dreams will evaporate like Travis.

And so, with many regrets, Doremi attempted another Hyper Voice, but this time, it was focused onto Iron Man and Captain America. Despite an attack attempt, it was rather weak for one, and her targets could detect sorrow from her voice.

Meanwhile, Jabber already understood the message, even though he already intended to fight to protect Doremi. He attempted to jump past America's shield and attack him from within.

pB8EOI9.png

"Go away!"

@atmoyk @Atomyk
    @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Takumi @Mason Moretti #SteveTonyFight

When I heard pained cries, I glanced over to see those who weren't fighting fall to the ground clutching their heads and my lips twisted into a snarl when our 'commander' blew up one of us. So these bastards really were willing to kill us and here I was thinking they would because of the operation. I looked back at the man and shook my head. This is going to be risky and likely result in my death.

I stopped the winds and instead warped in front of the retreating Ant-Man.

I let out a hiss as my body reformed and I felt my blood boil. Well that's worrying if just two teleports sent me into a mild exhaustion state, but I still accomplished my goal.

"We need help," I said as I sheathed my weapons to show I had no hostile intent.

@Verite @Otto @Yun Lee @LucycoolHawk9@Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @Gands @AntManFigh

"Tch."

Shirou clicked his tongue as Thor effortlessly blocked his bullets. Another freak who could shrug off bullets, huh? That was annoying. Seriously annoying. Inhuman monsters that defied reason.

Though, after taking over a Holy Relic, he had to say that he was the same.

Even as the ground quaked beneath him, Shirou seemed unhindered. His footing remained stable, not making any obvious visible effort to regain balance. As Clark came flying, he deftly stepped aside. If it was going to be this kind of battle, then he'd simply follow suit. This wasn't going to be a battle between humans. Shirou put away his pistol and stood up straight.

"Formation..."

The second level of the Ewigkeit formula. Chains began to surround his body, focusing around his right arm.

And then he was gone.

With superhuman speed and strength, his fist flew forth towards the God of Thunder's face.

@Josh M @Crow @Sen @Verite @Kaide` @Gands
Ba0TCA9.png

"I do not wish to fight these men, but it appears I have to." The princess clenched her hand into a fist at seeing the strangely dressed opponents, the Umbrella's own men running away from them. They didn't look like they were evil or had malicious intent, but they had to fight them? Such rotten men these people from Umbrella were, but Hakuei and her allies had no choice. It was either kill or be killed, and she had no intention of leaving her brother Hakuryuu without his older sister.

And they had powers that were more than just a bit worrisome. She noticed Alucard turning his attention to the blond with the hammer that crackled with lightning. Almost like a Djinn vessel, it can have an element to manipulate? The princess tsked, a bit worried at how early she was going to have to use Paimon. Alucard was powerful, but she didn't want to leave him to fight Thor on his own. He and Road, as well as Cagliostro, were comrades now.

"The Spirit of Maniacal Love and Chaos,
I order thine ancestors,
To use my Magoi to give me power.
Come Out, Paimon!"

latest

Thank goodness I have trained for this moment. There had been a time when she still had trouble doing a full Djinn equip. Grabbing her spear in both hands, she surged upwards in the air to back Alucard up, sending a surge of wind to nip at his heels and speed up his attack. Afterwards, she raised her spear and summoned a succession of whirlwinds to attack both Thor and Ant-Man. In her full equip, her tornadoes were much more empowered, but she had yet to see if she had to use Magul Al-Hazard, a large whirlwind that was quite destructive.

Her Extreme Magic was out of the question - there were too many possible casualties and she didn't want that.

@Sen @Azuremoon @Verite
Well Android 18 knew who her target was now. Damn too many people flying around so that nixes the Destructo Disc. At this rate she'll never get to us it in a fight she thought to herself.

With a burst of speed she flew towards Thor the deliver a flurry of punches and kicks.
This was all disorienting. The ground shook, causing the man of steel off the ground, suddenly however? Road saved him. Looking at girl, Clark smirked!"

"Noted. Maybe you aren't as bad as you think."

With Road's warning, Clark thought he could make a clean dodge.. However, Clark had one issue. Mjolnir nipped Clark's hand. As he was running away, Clark felt the pain, tumbling the ground. Shocking himself and maybe Road, Clark shout in pain. Clark frown. This was something he feared, one of his few weakness

"His Hammer.....it's magic."

Stumbling up, anyone who saw Clark noticed his right hand was hurt. Clark knew now, sadly, he need these people's help. Being a former quarterback, though skills now kicked in. Some needed to play call.

"Fallback! We need to work together!"

MV5BMjc0MDE1OTkwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI2NDc2MQ@@._V1_CR0,30,250,141_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

As two people fought Thor up close, Clark flanked the god from a far with powerful heat vision.

@Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Verite @Kaide` @Gands @Jeremi
5003508-8218766015-tumbl.gif

"Houuuuughhh!"

The whirlwinds seemed to have little effect on Thor, as after firing his bolt at Cagliostro, he spun his hammer about as though it were little more than a toy, before raising it up as a bolt of lightning suddenly appeared and he attempted to dispel Hakuei's magic, before being forced to bring Mjolnir back down again prematurely in order to deflect Clark's heat vision. On top of that, with his flank being covered, it gave Shirou and 18 the opening they needed for a frontal assault, Shirou's punch connecting first and sending him flying into the sky, while 18's barrage followed him in the air.

The god tanked a few of the punches, as well as Twisted Fate's cards on the side, but attempted to recover as quickly as he could, raising his arms in a cross to shield himself from the android's powerful attacks, before attempting to break through her offense and swiftly, yet potently, swing his charged hammer with the intent of slamming into 18's side and knocking her back to the ground! Giving himself no more time to waste with any sort of recovery, the mighty god flew to the ground and once again smashed his hammer into the ground. However, instead of creating a shockwave to rock everyone's balance like before, his new tactic ended up creating waves of lightning that traveled along the ground, attempting to electrocute everyone on the ground!

@Kaykay @Hana @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight
"NAOMI!!" Alice called out to her colleague in horror, then turned back to Ant-Man, teeth bared in the same way they'd been when she had tried to escape the observation room earlier.

"YOU COWARD!! GET BACK HERE AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED, YOU PUNY SPINELESS ANT!!!!" Nothing was more despicable than a coward. To hit someone, then run when in danger?! He was no better than the bug he paraded as!

And that bug deserved to be squashed.

Alice initiated ASURA-6's immobile form, lifting into the air to shoot Beams at the fleeing Ant-Man.

@Otto @Verite @Archwar @Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @AntManFight
"Uh, what?" I asked as I have my second blank stare that day. The man changing size didn't shock me. I've seen far stranger things, but him running away so quickly after beating down so many grunts with his friends. Either he was a coward or he was running away for hit and run tactics.

And give his ability to change size, I wasn't going to risk it being the latter.

"Like I said, we're forced to do this," I yelled at the fleeing Ant-Man as I lifted my hand and brought it closer to my chest, curling the fingers into a fist. In front of Ant-Man, the wind began to pick up with enough force to push him and hopefully throw himself into Alice's beams.

@Otto @Yun Lee @Verite @Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @AntManFight
Naomi Kimishima

@Kaide` @Yun Lee @Verite @Otto @Archwar @Minerva @penguin055 #AntFight #Girl Squad

Naomi collapsed to the ground and dropped her gun. Her hand flew to her face and she felt warm drops of blood. She took a deep breath and put all her focus into remaining calm.

She had seen blood at crime scenes plenty of times before. However, it had never been her own.

Blood, at a crime scene...

As she watched Ant-Man run off, she knew rhat she couldn't let him just get away. Fighting through the pain, she forces herself to grab the pistol and give chase.

As she followed, she noticed blood, whether her own drawn from the force of Scott's punch or Scott's blood drawn from ally attacks. She reached into her bag of forensic tricks and pulled out a bottle of luminol spray.

"Luminol... It reacts with iron in the blood. A dose of this, and even if he shrinks to his miniscule size again, he should be a glowing blue target." Naomi does her best to spray Ant-Man with Luminol, and hopes that there's enough blood to gain a reaction.

Or at the very least, that Ant-Man's suit has some components of iron.
"Hmmph." Ada chuckled at herself. That outcome was quite unexpected. Seeing Ant-Man run off, Ada tucked the knife back into her shoe. She took the crossbow from off around her shoulders and loaded a bolt into it. She took aim near the fleeing Ant-Man, hoping to use it as a warning shot.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archwar @Otto @Antmanfight

oCMOTbh.png

Looking back over the battlefield, Miku just barely caught sight of the aftermath of Naomi being flung several feet away-- and witnessing Alice react accordingly. She watched as Ant-Man appeared full size once more, beginning to flee with Naomi giving quick chase. This was her chance to assist her. Averting her aim away from Thor, Miku tried to take aim at the fleeing figure of Ant-Man. She probably wouldn't be able to hit a moving target like this, but at least she'd be able to help distract him or something... Right?

Steady hands, steady aim. BANG!

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee #Girl Squad #AntFight #AnyoneElseI'mMissing
(Thor&AntMan Fight)

Twisted Fate's muscles had gotten sore from throwing all of those cards. He rested for a moment before preparing another deck. Instead of throwing more cards, he hesitated, unsure of what to do next. His moral compass was all over the place. Previously, T.F was fighting because his opponents didn't seem human to him. They were just blank cards. He didn't know their personalities, their families, their hobbies, or anything that distinguishes humans from one another. Ant Man's manner of speaking reminded T.F that he was another man like himself. In fact, the Avenger's personality was quite humorous. T.F hesitated several times when he was preparing to throw more cards. He thought about how the Umbrella corporation was forcing him to fight. Damn them. I ain't doin' it.

Twisted Fate looked towards Kujou, noticing her hesitation and apprehension. His heart smoldered with rage. He wanted to turn around and kill every single Umbrella employee. He had enough of their torment. The sad part was, he would die if he tried to do that. The thing in his head would prevent him from doing so.

Just then, he realized something. One of the benefits of being a mage was having the ability to control power. All he had to do was channel less power into his cards. As a result, his cards would look like they were imbued with magic, but they would do small amounts of damage. Hopefully, his opponents would recognize this.

kgd2oae.jpg

He threw his deck into the air, causing a number of cards to float around him like a tornado. He would pursue Ant Man, throwing explosive red cards in an attempt to hit him with the splash damage. At the same time, the tornado of cards flung themselves one by one toward Thor. Of course, the damage would be minuscule. It would look like it hurt, though.​

Twisted Fate almost collapsed when Travis was killed. One of the many deaths that he predicted just happened. And there were much more on the way. His face strained under the pressure of his foresight, and his emotions.

"Argh..."

He tried his best to ignore it and continued throwing cards.

@Archwar @MetalNova @Verite @Thor&AntMan Area​
Lucifer watched as the other man blew up. Yup, these people weren't kidding. He looked at his gun and had an idea. It seemed from what he had learned, Hammar man was magical hammar men, Stars and stripes used a shield, not here was little not here and Tin can was slightly impressed tin can. He debated with himself on who posed the most threat. It seemed that everybody had someone covered, except him. He debated quietly what to do and decided to help with the Ant-man fight. His first action was to shoot a bullet out of his gun and then to manipulate it with his telekinesis towards Scott Lang, non-fathal for now, small leg.

Meanwhile, Linda did her best to shoot Ant-man also.

@Otto @Yun Lee @Archwar @Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @Gands @AntManFight
When I heard pained cries, I glanced over to see those who weren't fighting fall to the ground clutching their heads and my lips twisted into a snarl when our 'commander' blew up one of us. So these bastards really were willing to kill us and here I was thinking they would because of the operation. I looked back at the man and shook my head. This is going to be risky and likely result in my death.

I stopped the winds and instead warped in front of the retreating Ant-Man.

I let out a hiss as my body reformed and I felt my blood boil. Well that's worrying if just two teleports sent me into a mild exhaustion state, but I still accomplished my goal.

"We need help," I said as I sheathed my weapons to show I had no hostile intent.

@Verite @Otto @Yun Lee @LucycoolHawk9@Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @Gands @AntManFight
"Oh crap, oh crap, oh--!"

As Ant-Man continued to flee, attempting to evade Twisted Fate's explosive cards as best as he could. However, he didn't stop until Ada's warning shot in the form of her crossbow arrow landed in the ground just a few inches in front of him, prompting the man to stop and instinctively look behind him just to see what was behind. Underneath his helmet, the man could only worriedly purse his lips as Alice prepared her lasers and others around aimed their guns at him.

"Oh... Coooome ooon! Times like these I wish I could at least be... Iron Ant! Or something!" He exclaimed to himself, before taking a gambit and turning around completely. With that, in perhaps an unexpected maneuver, he began running towards his opponents again, and just as the likes of Miku, Lucifer, and Linda pulled their triggers at him, he leapt into the air and pressed the button on his suit, and with that...

tumblr_n7g5mgj4c21tys1z7o2_250.gif

His body practically disappeared, or rather, as Naomi's Luminol revealed, merely shrunk to minuscule size, dodging every bullet that would have come his way.

However, he didn't stay shrunk for very long, quickly changing back to normal size as Ali seemed to take a different approach and sheath his weapon, any sense of hostility from him seeming to disappear. With that, the Ant-Man ceased to move, looking cautiously at Ali, but remained his distance, just in case he or the others would attempt to continue their assault.

tumblr_inline_o6z4afPwr21sdsctl_100.png

"Okay, did we like... Is there a 180 I missed here? We were just doing the opposite of helping each other, and... Listen, the civilian thing really bothers me. I'm confused, are you guys holding the civilians hostage, or are you like... The hostages themselves?"

Ant-Man snapped his fingers.

"C-Ceasefire, please! Everyone. Ceasefire? Uh... Pop quiz. Before we go on, uh, do you guys even know who we are? And who you're working for? You don't really want to fight, do you? Y'know, this puts me in a bad spot. Bad enough that I had to hit a woman, but... Ah, hell, I guess I am beneath hitting a woman..."

He could only hope that his special form of stalling would work.

@Archwar @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva @AntFight

"Houuuuughhh!"

The whirlwinds seemed to have little effect on Thor, as after firing his bolt at Cagliostro, he spun his hammer about as though it were little more than a toy, before raising it up as a bolt of lightning suddenly appeared and he attempted to dispel Hakuei's magic, before being forced to bring Mjolnir back down again prematurely in order to deflect Clark's heat vision. On top of that, with his flank being covered, it gave Shirou and 18 the opening they needed for a frontal assault, Shirou's punch connecting first and sending him flying into the sky, while 18's barrage followed him in the air.

The god tanked a few of the punches, as well as Twisted Fate's cards on the side, but attempted to recover as quickly as he could, raising his arms in a cross to shield himself from the android's powerful attacks, before attempting to break through her offense and swiftly, yet potently, swing his charged hammer with the intent of slamming into 18's side and knocking her back to the ground! Giving himself no more time to waste with any sort of recovery, the mighty god flew to the ground and once again smashed his hammer into the ground. However, instead of creating a shockwave to rock everyone's balance like before, his new tactic ended up creating waves of lightning that traveled along the ground, attempting to electrocute everyone on the ground!

@Kaykay @Hana @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight

As Ant-Man continued to flee, attempting to evade Twisted Fate's explosive cards as best as he could. However, he didn't stop until Ada's warning shot in the form of her crossbow arrow landed in the ground just a few inches in front of him, prompting the man to stop and instinctively look behind him just to see what was behind. Underneath his helmet, the man could only worriedly purse his lips as Alice prepared her lasers and others around aimed their guns at him.

"Oh... Coooome ooon! Times like these I wish I could at least be... Iron Ant! Or something!" He exclaimed to himself, before taking a gambit and turning around completely. With that, in perhaps an unexpected maneuver, he began running towards his opponents again, and just as the likes of Miku, Lucifer, and Linda pulled their triggers at him, he leapt into the air and pressed the button on his suit, and with that...

His body practically disappeared, or rather, as Naomi's Luminol revealed, merely shrunk to minuscule size, dodging every bullet that would have come his way.

However, he didn't stay shrunk for very long, quickly changing back to normal size as Ali seemed to take a different approach and sheath his weapon, any sense of hostility from him seeming to disappear. With that, the Ant-Man ceased to move, looking cautiously at Ali, but remained his distance, just in case he or the others would attempt to continue their assault.

"Okay, did we like... Is there a 180 I missed here? We were just doing the opposite of helping each other, and... Listen, the civilian thing really bothers me. I'm confused, are you guys holding the civilians hostage, or are you like... The hostages themselves?"

"C-Ceasefire, please! Everyone. Ceasefire? Uh... Pop quiz. Before we go on, uh, do you guys even know who we are? And who you're working for? You don't really want to fight, do you? Y'know, this puts me in a bad spot. Bad enough that I had to hit a woman, but... Ah, hell, I guess I am beneath hitting a woman..."

@Archwar @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva @AntFight
I let out a breath of relief when Ant-Man called for a ceasefire and my head didn't explode.

"Stop attacking!" I yelled loud enough for everyone in our fight to hear and hoping the sounds of battle would drown it out before reached the Umbrella goon.

"As to answer your hostage question, it's more like 'fight for us or die!' kind of situation," I explained and despite my swords being sheathed, one hand was gripping a pistol attached to my side, ready to pull it out if either he or the Umbrella grunts attacked."All we know is that they're a corporation called Umbrella and they can shut down our bodies and if need be, kill us on the spot so we're being forced to fight. Hell they even killed one of us already!" I pointed to the charred corpse of Travis."However, if you can get the device that can shut us down, we'll gladly turn our weapons against Umbrella. I can attempt to assist, but if I go down, I'll likely be killed so try to not to let that happen ok?"

@Verite@Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva @AntFight

Reactions: Takumi
The crimson energy exploded around Steve, hiding him in a haze of dust. The sphere that Penny shot cut through the haze and revealed Steve as he raised his shield to catch the attack. The blast pushed him staggering backward, where it could be seen that his suit now seemed torn.

Cap then huffed and swing his shield left and right in an attempt to parry Joshua's slashes. He was perplexed that everyone in the vicinity was moving at such rapids speeds, himself only just about able to keep up with them now. As the fire began to dance around him, Steve backflipped height into their air, landing neatly on a car that put him outside the range of Schala's attack, Jaffar, and Azura.

It was then that a second explosion rocked the earth as a rocket turned the car into a ball of flame. Cap went flying but managed to land on the ground into a roll, relatively okay.

As Setsuna and Tony collided, he grabbed her during impact and they both went flying. Tony activated his thruster to push the both of them back down to the ground, aiming to slam down next to Steve, where the force was enough to leave an indent on the pavement. He then tossed Setsuna off himself, just in time as Steve stepped forward and held up his shield to block the bullets flying their way.

Doremi's Hyper Voice then blasted them, and Steve gritted his teeth in pain. "We... have to stop attacking them...!" He then struck out with his shield, attempting to knock Jabber away.

"They're making it real difficult."

With a shake of his head, Iron Man then turned around, flying into the air to set his sights on Krauser, but the man was already climbing back into the armored vehicle. That didn't sway Tony, who was already taking aim with a rocket of his own, but an unexpected stray bullet slammed into him with enough force to send him crashing back down to the ground.

It seemed SPECTRE was still somewhere on the field, unseen.

Between heavy breaths, Steve shook his head. "I think we may need to initiate that backup plan!" he yelled, hoping Tony or one of the others could hear him. "I think there really is something inside their heads!"

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Verite @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight

Naomi Kimishima

@Verite @Archwar @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva #AntFight

Naomi ceased firing, however she placed the barrel of her gun against Ant-Man's head as a safety precaution and began answering his questions in sequence.

"We have no clue who you are, besides what we've been told, which is nearly nothing. All we know is that you're enemies of Umbrella.

"We work for Umbrella, a corporation with a lot of money, a lot of power, a lot of intelligence and a lot of technology, as well as the ability to travel to different worlds.

"I would say that we all don't want to fight, but for a few among us that isn't exactly true.

"And although I don't want to kill you, 'this woman' isn't exactly pleased to be punched in the face. So, although it's not my first choice, pulling this trigger does seem to be in my best interest.

"You're certainly not making it any harder for me to do so,"
she added as she drew her free hand to her nose, which was still dripping with blood. She would be lucky if it wasn't broken.

The crimson energy exploded around Steve, hiding him in a haze of dust. The sphere that Penny shot cut through the haze and revealed Steve as he raised his shield to catch the attack. The blast pushed him staggering backward, where it could be seen that his suit now seemed torn.

Cap then huffed and swing his shield left and right in an attempt to parry Joshua's slashes. He was perplexed that everyone in the vicinity was moving at such rapids speeds, himself only just about able to keep up with them now. As the fire began to dance around him, Steve backflipped height into their air, landing neatly on a car that put him outside the range of Schala's attack, Jaffar, and Azura.

It was then that a second explosion rocked the earth as a rocket turned the car into a ball of flame. Cap went flying but managed to land on the ground into a roll, relatively okay.

As Setsuna and Tony collided, he grabbed her during impact and they both went flying. Tony activated his thruster to push the both of them back down to the ground, aiming to slam down next to Steve, where the force was enough to leave an indent on the pavement. He then tossed Setsuna off himself, just in time as Steve stepped forward and held up his shield to block the bullets flying their way.

Doremi's Hyper Voice then blasted them, and Steve gritted his teeth in pain. "We... have to stop attacking them...!" He then struck out with his shield, attempting to knock Jabber away.

With a shake of his head, Iron Man then turned around, flying into the air to set his sights on Krauser, but the man was already climbing back into the armored vehicle. That didn't sway Tony, who was already taking aim with a rocket of his own, but an unexpected stray bullet slammed into him with enough force to send him crashing back down to the ground.

Between heavy breaths, Steve shook his head. "I think we may need to initiate that backup plan!" he yelled, hoping Tony or one of the others could hear him. "I think there really is something inside their heads!"

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Verite @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight
Because his suit could pick up sounds and conversations around him, Jason could hear Steve and Tony conversing about this. From atop the building, Jason hacked into Tony's comms rather quickly. They must've known about their situation, which caused Jason to actually let out a sigh of relief. Jason would then reach for his visor and put it back on before contacting Tony and Steve via comms.

"Listen Iron Hipster, you and the Star Spangled Prick over there are right. These Umbrella fucks... they put something in our heads and abducted us from our home worlds. Forced us to fight you SHIELD guys for 'em. The thing in our heads... it allows them to control our movements at any moment in time, according to them. They're forcing us to fight you! If you can somehow fix this, then I'll even join up with your little boy band when this is all over and help you guys take out those Umbrella fuckers!"

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Naomi Kimishima

@Verite @Archwar @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva #AntFight

Naomi ceased firing, however she placed the barrel of her gun against Ant-Man's head as a safety precaution and began answering his questions in sequence.

"We have no clue who you are, besides what we've been told, which is nearly nothing. All we know is that you're enemies of Umbrella.

"We work for Umbrella, a corporation with a lot of money, a lot of power, a lot of intelligence and a lot of technology, as well as the ability to travel to different worlds.

"I would say that we all don't want to fight, but for a few among us that isn't exactly true.

"And although I don't want to kill you, 'this woman' isn't exactly pleased to be punched in the face. So, although it's not my first choice, pulling this trigger does seem to be in my best interest.

she added as she drew her free hand to her nose, which was still dripping with blood. She would be lucky if it wasn't broken.

"HEY!" I shouted and waved my hands."I know he punched you, but we did try to kill him and we do need his help. Unlike us, when the Umbrella shit head presses the button, he won't faceplant into the ground! So cool it."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva #AntFight

Azura would use the speed boost tp run over tp Captain America, jumping forward and delivering a hard horizontal swing of her Naginata, using a bit of distance due to her weapon. Unfortunately she wasn't as powerful with her swings as Joshua or Jaffar, but that didn't mean she couldn't pack bit of a punch if need.

Azura quickly made her way over to Joshua's side afterwards.

"Joshua, are you alright?" she asked, only briefly glancing to what had happened to Travis Touchdown before quickly looking away.

Hearing Doremi's Hyper Voice caused her to cringe from the ear ringing pain but only slightly.

"I would rather not fight...but with what just happened our fates are sealed." she sighed. Fate. What a funny thing, bringing them together in such a way.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Tony/Cap fight
"I'm alright, Lady Azura. I've taken more than a few hits to the head over the years," Joshua joked to Azura as his and Cap's little exchange came to an end, leaving him to back away and collect himself as the captain decided to show off his ability to leap. Brushing some dirt off his coat, the mercenary grinned at the young woman before charging in once again, "Now for round two!"

Seeing Jabber keeping Rogers's focus on himself and off anything coming behind him, the swordsman knew there was another chance to strike. He dashed and slipped behind Steve, twirling his blade as he slashed at the soldier's back.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Tony/Cap fight​

"Ahhh!"

The cry of pain was torn unwittingly from Setsuna's lips as she was slammed down into the ground by Tony, before he proceeded to toss her aside. Her breathing had turned ragged, at this point, and cuts and bruises were starting to litter her body, blood dripping from a fresh slash across her face in particular. Panting heavily, she forced herself to get back up again, determined to push herself until their enemies were defeated, she ran out of the amount of mana needed to function and dropped, in need of a kiss to rejuvenate her, or she was dead.

And so far, none of those had happened.

rsz_episodepct204pct20_pct20large1_by_teh_zombish-dat7pdq.jpg

Wiping some blood from her face, the Absolute Angel prepared to resume the task she'd been given by the closest thing she currently had to a master- Umbrella. She knew what she was doing was wrong, on some level, but she had no choice.. Much like she'd not had any with his wants before she'd been brought here. Perhaps on some level, she even hoped that these odd men would defeat her, for in her world, that was the only way of gaining a new master when already under one. Being beaten by them until you could fight no longer. But until that point, she would simply have to continue fighting... But Steve's words did earn a brief deadpan.

"We have no reason to lie about such things."

With that said and Tony left on the ground, Setsuna saw an opening for another assault. Were Tony not to get up on his own, Setsuna would move to lift him up with strength obviously beyond that of a human, and proceed to throw him at Cap. However, as it was more likely the man of iron would recover before she could do this, she would otherwise aim to tackle him back down.

Which, to be honest, probably wasn't going to end well either way.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Tony/capfight​

Having had attacked, Penny would pull out his flask, finish what's left, and pocket it. From another pocket, he'd pull out another flask, and take a swing from that one, too.

"Definitely not letting Eliot know about this one"
That being said, he'd go to watch carefully, since there was a maniac blowing up people.​

"Houuuuughhh!"

18 would block the hammer but the blow was still strong enough that she was sent falling down to the ground leaving a crate where she landed. "A hammer, really?" She said to herself getting up from the crater. Her clothes have been torn slightly but physically she seemed fine.

The Thunder God was already down on the ground however as she quickly leaped up in the air to avoid the electricity. From there she started raining down ki blasts on him. She'd like to say it wasn't satisfying beating on Goldilocks...but that would be a lie.

"I'm alright, Lady Azura. I've taken more than a few hits to the head over the years," Joshua joked to Azura as his and Cap's little exchange came to an end, leaving him to back away and collect himself as the captain decided to show off his ability to leap. Brushing some dirt off his coat, the mercenary grinned at the young woman before charging in once again, "Now for round two!"

Seeing Jabber keeping Rogers's focus on himself and off anything coming behind him, the swordsman knew there was another chance to strike. He dashed and slipped behind Steve, twirling his blade as he slashed at the soldier's back.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Tony/Cap fight​

"Ahhh!"

The cry of pain was torn unwittingly from Setsuna's lips as she was slammed down into the ground by Tony, before he proceeded to toss her aside. Her breathing had turned ragged, at this point, and cuts and bruises were starting to litter her body, blood dripping from a fresh slash across her face in particular. Panting heavily, she forced herself to get back up again, determined to push herself until their enemies were defeated, she ran out of the amount of mana needed to function and dropped, in need of a kiss to rejuvenate her, or she was dead.

And so far, none of those had happened.

rsz_episodepct204pct20_pct20large1_by_teh_zombish-dat7pdq.jpg

Wiping some blood from her face, the Absolute Angel prepared to resume the task she'd been given by the closest thing she currently had to a master- Umbrella. She knew what she was doing was wrong, on some level, but she had no choice.. Much like she'd not had any with his wants before she'd been brought here. Perhaps on some level, she even hoped that these odd men would defeat her, for in her world, that was the only way of gaining a new master when already under one. Being beaten by them until you could fight no longer. But until that point, she would simply have to continue fighting... But Steve's words did earn a brief deadpan.

"We have no reason to lie about such things."

With that said and Tony left on the ground, Setsuna saw an opening for another assault. Were Tony not to get up on his own, Setsuna would move to lift him up with strength obviously beyond that of a human, and proceed to throw him at Cap. However, as it was more likely the man of iron would recover before she could do this, she would otherwise aim to tackle him back down.

Which, to be honest, probably wasn't going to end well either way.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Tony/capfight​
jaffar_by_lexou69-d61jw0a.png

Jaffar saw no reason to let up on Steve as he dashed again seeming to engage Steve from the front while hopefully playing diversion. While some might hold back Jaffar had no intention to given his profession. His eyes still appearing soulless as he had no emotion what so ever written on his face.

Easily speeding towards Cap Jaffar swung his daggers around hoping to out speed Steve and stab anywhere he could land a hit on him.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Takumi @Bomb@Verite @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight​

James Proudstar -. Warpath

James only had a moment's notice and Clark seemed to be concentrating. He grabbed Kent and leaped up with him to avoid the electrical current. Both his knives put away when he heard the call for ceasefire and set Clark down.

" Come on Kid, let's go see if we can salvage this".

With that, the big Apache jogged over to Thor.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Josh M

"HEY!" I shouted and waved my hands."I know he punched you, but we did try to kill him and we do need his help. Unlike us, when the Umbrella shit head presses the button, he won't faceplant into the ground! So cool it."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva
#AntFight

Naomi Kimishima

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Archwar @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva @Kaide` #AntFight

"Every second I spend without pulling this trigger is one second closer to the Umbrella techs pulling theirs and Kruger pulling his, blowing us to kingdom come. At least if I'm a threat to him, I'm seen as useful to Umbrella."

With her free hand, she pulls out the radio used to communicate with Kruger. "Commander, I could use a reminder. What's the situation on possibly taking live hostages?"

Last edited by a moderator:

vo6dKEj.png

Miku stared, a mildly disgruntled noise escaping her throat. Her attempts to help from afar did not seem to be working out as planned. She didn't want to kill; but her attempts to use her bullets as a distraction didn't seem to be working out, either.​
I let out a breath of relief when Ant-Man called for a ceasefire and my head didn't explode.

"Stop attacking!" I yelled loud enough for everyone in our fight to hear and hoping the sounds of battle would drown it out before reached the Umbrella goon.

"As to answer your hostage question, it's more like 'fight for us or die!' kind of situation," I explained and despite my swords being sheathed, one hand was gripping a pistol attached to my side, ready to pull it out if either he or the Umbrella grunts attacked."All we know is that they're a corporation called Umbrella and they can shut down our bodies and if need be, kill us on the spot so we're being forced to fight. Hell they even killed one of us already!" I pointed to the charred corpse of Travis."However, if you can get the device that can shut us down, we'll gladly turn our weapons against Umbrella. I can attempt to assist, but if I go down, I'll likely be killed so try to not to let that happen ok?"

Forcing herself back to reality, Miku looked down her scope-- only to notice a lack of... action. Eyes widening in surprise, she did a double take. Ali had sheathed his weapons, and Ant-Man wasn't retaliating against Naomi. Despite the continuing sounds of battle from the other side of the battlefield, she felt a tinge of hope rise from her chest. Looking down the scope again, and keeping her cross hairs on Ant-Man, she silently hoped for some sort of resolution coming from this. She really hoped she didn't have to fire another bullet.​

Status
Not open for further replies.