Gender Wars RP

"Yeah, I smell like the DIRTY MALES LIKE YO-" Luna began to say when Auctor yelled. "Wha-you-why? Um, I didn't... You didn't..." She continued to stutter nervously, in fear that the grumpy old wolf would go around like Paul Revere, speaking the news to all.

"I have been here for a while if that's what your asking." He said still looking down at them as he sat in the tree in his human form. "So why are you trying to get the packs to join each other?"

"Oh," Luna said, slightly embarrassed. "I was a bit... Distracted. Anyways, you seem in a better mood than earlier. To answer your question, I jus tthought it would be better if the packs were back together again, that's all."

Alex blushed and stood up "w-well i just don't see why we should be fighting for something that happened such a long time ago.....and also, the girls are nice people! there is no reason to be fighting with them like this......" he grabbed Luna's hand "right Luna?" now that Auctor had seen them kissing he didnt think it mattered if he saw them holding hands. He also wanted Auctor to know that this was no mistake, accident, or fluke and was completely of his own free will

Auctor continues to look at them seemingly unimpressed, "So go for it love birds..." He said without a change in emotion. "If you want to unite the packs then go for it. I wont stop you or tell anyone else about it just as long as you think you can do it. I don't care for the arguments they hold anyways... but your not aloud to tell anyone how often I cross the border... deal?"

"Deal," Luna said confidently, slightly tightening her grip on "Zac's" hand. "I haven't told anyone for a while, anyways. I only tattle if it's a threat, grumpy old wolf. That offer on popcorn's still up, you know!"

"Whatever." He says as he jumps down from the tree and walks away.

"No," Luna asked sarcastically. "Are you sure? The popcorn's good around my place." She sighed, seeing he was grumpy as usual so far. "So, what now exactly, Zac?"

Alex looked at his companion and smiled "Do you wanna go where i go when i need privacy?" he had built a small tree house in one of the forests taller trees. he had copies of all of his music there and a tv and a mattress made of thick blankets. he slept there when he was either depressed or just wanted to be alone. which was often but he didnt think it would be like that much anymore.

"Alrighty," Luna said with a smile. "Lead the way! Where is it exactly?" Luna looked at the moon and used it to estimate the time. She had learned to do this over the years. She still had about 1 and a half hours until she was due to meet her friend in the cave, plenty of time!

Alex grabbed her and climber up into the trees jumping expertely from tree to tree until he got to one with a small tree house in it. climbed up onto the porch of the house and opened the door. the tree house was about the size of a small one bedroom apartment, with a tv, games, and a stereo with CDs piled around it, and a small bed."what do you think? Its my home away from home. i built it myself" he was very proud of what the tree house had become and was also glad that he had cleaned up last time because otherwise it would have been a mess.

"Wow," Luna said as she looked inside. "You had some free time I see... Spend a lot of time in here?" She proceeded in slowly, as it was dark, and tripped over her own foot. "Ah!" She said with a crash, getting herself up immediately. "You saw NOTHING!" Luna laughed. "Who tripped? I didn't see anyone trip, what are you talking about?"

Jacov was slightly surprised to hear the female alpha's light voice. Jacov reprimanded himself in his mind for being as foolish enough to take a dip in the pool that was directly connected to the borderline-rive. "Shit.." He muttered quietly under his breath, his body was tensed slightly and he wasn't sure what to do, he eventually decided to reveal himself, if he were to get in a fight he wouldn't find honor in attacking out of the cold.

"These meetings are becoming sickeningly more often." Jacov told Anise through the fog.

Caleb did not receive a reply when he arrived home, which was odd for his pack. Normally he'd hear an annoyed reply, or somebody laughing at a joke just made. But it was as silent as the grave today. "Aw, all the loud people are out..." Caleb moaned, turning away. He wasn't going to return to a place full of boredom. Ignoring the fact he was muddy, Caleb turned around and walked back to the river. All the action seemed to be there today, so he didn't see why not. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Luna and Alex climb up a tree together. Caleb crept silently up to the tree, to listen in on their conversation. Hidden directly under the tree house, Caleb wondered why these two were together.

Anise heard the deep voice of the male alpha, a growl almost immediately arising in her throat. She kept her back pressed to the rock wall of the spring, peering around to try and see through the fog, half-expecting an attack. However, when she noticed Jacov's calm tone, she suppressed her furious tone in exchange for a surprisingly lighter, yet still commanding one. "I know." She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

A greeting without a growl or a threat? This was new... maybe it was the water that was keeping her so calm. She sank back into the water again. "But this spring? May even be worth such sickening male company." She thought aloud, chuckling lowly, but still on the alert in case he tried anything.

Alex laughed "yes i spend quite a lot of time in this place....and i saw nothing.....it's not much though. but it's home." Alex was ready to colapse on the bed and turn on the t.v or stereo, it had been a weirdly exhausting day and it had just caught up with him. He belly flopped onto the bed and turned over to face luna "so whatcha wanna do?" He was going to leave the activities up to her, because most of his experience with girls had been bad and he didnt want to mess up.

(Sooo sorry for not being on! Stuck at other houses... Silly gatherings :3)!
"Hmm," Luna said, looking around again. "Not sure, nice looking place. I really don't have any ideas, how imaginative of me!" Luna was nervous, she didn't want to mess this up. This was her only male friend, after all!

((Time to interfere again))

Auctor was thinking about the two love birds plan to unite the packs, he couldn't figure out their motives... He wanted it because he was tired of the no crossing the river rule. It was his forrest so he didn't have to listen to any rules, it was his. He was deep in thought as he walked until he was fed up with confusion and punched a tree, hard. His knuckles her bloodied now, after the first punch that created an indent in the tree and caused it to shake. He looked up the tree seeing some branches were snapped, most likely from a storm, other than that it was just another run of the mill tree... He punched it again and winced but he was so angry with himself for being weak he continued to punch it until it flat out fell, crashing to the ground with a large thunk. He looked up seeing it had cleared some branches and the opening lead his eyes to a tree house... how strange...

Jacov scoffed slightly at the Silver Fang alpha's remarks about the spring. Even though she couldn't probably see it, a small smirk spread across his rough face. He moved his wet brown hair off of his forehead and let out a small sigh.

"That it may be..however I was the first to find this if I'm not correct. That would mean that this is official Black-Fang territory. And you'd be trespassing the more you lay in that water." Jacov remarked, his voice rough and ragged.

"Well, when you can find me- you can officially kick me out your 'Black-Fang' spring." she challenged, a grin spreading on her own face through the fog. "Besides, it's all Silver Fang territory as far as I'm concerned- we're just letting you borrow it for a while." she replied, sinking down into the water until only her eyes were visible. She felt almost like a crocodile, her stance still on the defensive.