Gender Wars RP

Anise sighed at all the emotional wolves around her, rubbing her temple with her fingertips. She had plenty of years to deal with her past, but now it ha everyone else thinking of their own. Tears flowed, girls cursed the Black Fangs, and others shocked beyond words. "Guys. It's fine really, but this is why we don't associate with them. This is why we stay on our side, and this is why we need to stay strong. Every pack for themselves." Anise reassured.

Suddenly Caleb awoke from his slumber. It didn't make sense to him why he was on the floor, at a later time. He last recalled singing to his pack at sunrise... then there had been blackness. Unsure of what had happened to him, Caleb picked himself up off the ground, brushing dirt off his clothes. To work out where everybody was, he transformed into wolf form, and started to sniff out other wolves. Damn, so many scents! Ugh, I can smell male and female scents mingling...plus popcorn. I am SO hungry, and that popcorn smells great, but... Caleb thought, knowing the popcorn came from the other side of the river. Hoping that some deodorant could hide the smell of females later, Caleb made his way towards the river. There he laid nearby the river, while he came up with a plan to get some of the she-wolve's popcorn.

(Looks like space missed his chance...)
Luna jumped when Caleb reached the river, as she didn't notice him walk up in her emotional state. She stood quickly with a little squeak, and jumped back, falling back onto the ground. "What," She said with a weak voice. "Do you want? Just don't kill me..."

((Gahh, I think Space quit. He hasn't been on for five daysand I didn't hear anything from him about vacations or anything, did anyoneelse?))<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Auctor was bored with Alex and decided just to go trainagain. It was his favorite past time. He got up and started to walk to theriver when he saw Caleb. 'What is he doing?' Auctor thought to himself as hefollowed. He figured it was just for a drink or something but one could nevertell. They found that girl again, laying near the water, she was waiting forsomething when she was startled by Calebs presence. She was already begging forher life. He figured he would wait a second or so then leave and cross theborder to get to his little oasis.<o:p></o:p>

Caleb didn't notice Auctor's presence behind him, so he continued to confront the frightened she-wolf. He hadn't meant to scare her, but he decided to try and use it to his advantage now. "Fine, I won't kill you...on one condition. Get me some popcorn!" Caleb snarled, trying not to laugh at the seriousness of his tone and stance. That idea didn't last long. Bursting into laughter, he added, "Joking, I won't kill you or your squeakiness. Still, could you please get me some popcorn? Pretty please with buttery popcorn on top?" Caleb's body was more relaxed now, closer to the river too, to show friendliness. If the girl didn't accept his request, Caleb would just move onto bribery...

"Popcorn," Luna repeated, also not holding back a laugh. "Well, there's quite a bit left. I'll be back in a moment, I don't want to get caught..." Luna dashed silently through the woods, snuck into the kitchen, and grabbed the salty snack. She looked around, seeing no one in her path, and ran back to the river. "Here," She said, outstretching her arm with the bowl in hand. "Wait, I want some too!" She took a small handful, and handed the rest to the male. Luna then noticed the other figure and said politely, "Want some too?"

"I'm not a friend." He said stepping out from the shadow. "I'm simply here to find out what Calebs doing." His voice was a bit cold and he gave Caleb an icy stair. "You shouldn't be talking to them." He turns and looks at Luna "and you shouldn't talk to us... especially after last time." He turned and started to walk away "This is a warning. Next time the alphas will be informed." After he was far enough away where he wouldn't be seen he ran across the river on a branch and headed past the female pack house then up to his training area. He started his usual training half wishing he had a sparing partner.

Caleb had been smiling brightly till Auctor told him and Luna off. The stare from Auctor gave Caleb shiver. But soon enough Auctor ran off to train- as usual. Checking Auctor was defiantly gone, he quietly told Luna, "Ignore him, he's a grumpy bum. We can also meet up at a secret cave I know of, it's down the river a bit. If you meet me here at 12:31 on the dot tonight, I could show where it is. That way we can share food more often!" If Caleb hadn't been anybody else, he'd probably be glancing around with paranoia by now- but Caleb rarely lost his cool.

Luna laughed at the comment about the grumpy wolf. "A secret cave," She asked, eating her bit of popcorn. "To share food? Alrighty, someone was hungry... I'll see you then, I suppose, that grumpy old wolf better not show up again. Bye!" Luna waved as she headed off, remembering to find a way to look at the time so she could bring some food to her friend.

(guys sorry about the wait my net is down and i have to use the comp at the library. i wont be able to post that regularly but i will try my hardest to, sorry! :/) Alex was simging from tree to tree and when he reached the point he deemed close enough he tried to jump into the pool, which failed miserably with him looking at the sky and groaning "guys!" he yelled hoping they would hear him"out of ten hhow bad was that crash?" he was hoping it wouldnt be worse than the last time he crashed which happened the sme way only he had run into anouther tree while in the air(he just kinda jumped for the pool without looking) and fell hard on the ground. the mark was still there "also, whats for dinner? im hungry!"

Anise, after calming a majority of the girls down, started to make dinner. She cooked fish, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Tonight she was going to have a pack run. The day had gotten a little side tracked, but they were going to get it together. As Anise set the table, she called for them. "Girls! DINNER!" She exclaimed, knowing their hearing would pick her voice up. As girls started to come in, they began eating ravenously. Anise grinned as the moonlight peeked through the window, the first notion that it was high in the sky. Once everyone had finished, Anise stood. "Everybody up! We're going for a night-run." She announced, going outside and shifting into her familiar wolf form. She turned to the door, waiting for everyone to gather outside.

Lilliana's head snapped up at the sound of her Alpha's voice proclaiming a night run, she loved runs and a whole pack run? That was something she really liked. She quickly bounded out the door and shifted into her wolf. Once she was shifted her tail was wagging and she had a smile on her face, basically, she looked like a large overexcited puppy. The topic of the night had been a bit more.. tense but she wasn't really thinking about it much.

Anise led the girls in a brisk run through their usual trail and back, pushing them to run as fast and as hard as they could. "Go back. Hit the showers. I'm going to do a little night patrolling." Anise admitted. Enticed by the moon as well as the forest, Anise didnt want to leave. The night patrol could also help her make sure none of those filthy boys moved in on their territory. She was sick of it. Anise slowly made her way to the river border, on a more secluded side of the forest. She let her paw swirl through the water, looking around so she could maintain awareness.

Jacov finished dinner quickly as the rest of his brothers ate loudly often cracking rude jokes. He slid out of the wooden chair and put his plate in the sink that was behind the large dining table. With a large yawn he stretched lazily before making his way back towards the pool area. At first he was planning on taking a long dip but when he saw the forest to the side he could feel his wolf bones aching for a nice walk. He transformed into his sandy-colored wolf form before running down the forest path.

The wind ran through his brown fur and he could feel all the stress and worries fly off of him, he continued the strong sprint until he was too tired to even jog, as he slowed down he realized that he was near a pool. He walked over to it and dipped his paw to surprisingly find a warmed water that began to tempt him. From the direction, Jacov could tell it was connected to the borderline river but a natural water pool was a whole different experience then the pool they had at home.

He slowly slipped into the pool and let the warmed water wash all the grime and dirt that the air had missed. He gave a nice lazy sigh once more.

Anise walked down the river until she was well into the forest. After a while, she found something. A branch in the river? Anise followed it carefully, knowing that it could lead her somewhere intriguing. The stream led her to an amazing spring, still technically on the border of the lands. Anise smiled, letting her paw into a side of the pool. It was just the right temperature for a soak, better than even the river waters during the summer. Anise climbed in, totally forgetting her "patrolling awareness," and not noticing the ripples from the other side of the water.

Jacov's was beneath the surface of the placid water, letting the liquid clean the grime of his head too whenever he felt the disturbance in the tides, the spring was rather large and its natural steam kept him from seeing not even three feet from his face. He slowly crept out of the pool and as all four of his feet were on the dirt he shook of the water, his body tensed.

What was it? A water snake? A large fish? Another wolf?

Anise sighed happily, a grin on her lips as she began humming to herself. The water felt soooo good. She heard some water disturbance and tried to peer through the fog with no avail. She pushed her back against the rocky edge of the spring. "Who's there?" Anise asked, hoping that someone would answer. She might have given away her location, but at least she'd be ready for, and expecting attack.

Alex had finished dinner and was walking in the woods, to be honest he was hoping his new friend from the other pack was out, or that maybe he could get a different member of the Silver Fangs to talk to him. He was looking forward to all the new friends he could make n the other side, and even let the childish fantasy enter his head that maybe with all of these new friendships he could bring the two packs back together and stop the fighting. he started to whistle reptilia by The Strokes. just thinking of the song made him yearn to put his earbuds in and forget the world around him as he so often did, but unfortunately for him he left his Ipod back in his room at the pack house and he didnt want to walk all the way back right now. Lost in his train of thought he ran straight into a tree and fell back onto the ground rubbing his head "owwwwww......."

Luna was excited for the run, she let her jet black fur fly as she went through the woods. "Oh," She thought. "I still have a few hours until I have to go to the cave. I wonder where the others are running off to?" Luna ran to the river and ate a few fish, a nice extra piece of 'desert,' and took a quick drink of water. She then dipped her paw in and rubbed the water of her face to clean it. "Ah," Luna said, plopping down on her back and watching the lovely moon she was named after. "Beautiful."

Alex had decided to go up into the tree he had bumped into and went jumping from tree to tree unitl he got to the river and saw Luna laying near the river and decided to scare her a little, as a joke, by hangin down fomr a tree right in front of her. he quietly made his way above her and then hung down bu the limb he was on snapped and he fell but landed on all fours in a semi inapropriate position. "ummmm.....hey.....nice to see you again..." he was blushing redder than a tomato at the closeness of their two faces but was hoping the darkness of night would cover it up