Gender Wars RP

Luna was startled by the branch snapping when she realized it was "Zac." She looked at him (blushing a bit as well) and laughed. "Hello," She said, still laughing slightly. "Were you trying to scare me? I see your plans have failed..." She shifted to human form and stood up slowly, brushing herself off idily. "So... Um... What's up?" Luna wasn't exactly amazing with conversation, but that's the best she could do.

Alex layed back and tried to make it seem as if this was his plan "no, it didnt fail. as a matter of fact it went completely according to plan...." Alex was a really bad liar, always had been. he was surprised she believed the fake name. of course, he hadnt meant to say that, it was like it came out of his mouth with a mind of its own but he couldnt stop and tell her his real name because he feared she wouldnt trust him again."i believe that the sky is up....possibly some birds?" he was trying to make her laugh. 'she is REALLY cute in the moonlight.......no i coudnt. besides it would never work anyway' he thought to himself

"Oh," Luna said with a smile. "That was your plan? REALLY? I'm sure of it." She laughed when he told his little joke, it was funny enough... "So, Zac. You're a comedian I see? Not bad, not bad. And... Oh! What happened to your head?" Luna inspected it, difficult in the dim moonlight, and realized that it was quite bruised. "Wow, what did you do to get that bump? It looks pretty bad. You should get it checked out by your packmates in the morning." Luna looked at it again, considering the different outcomes from this injury.

Alex blushed at the fat the she realized his lie so quickly and at the fact that she laughed at his joke. 'she has a really nice smile' he thought dreamily "oh this? i was just thinking of something and wasnt paying attention......long story short i ran into a large tree..."he was embarrassed at the mishap bu he was hoping she would laugh it off for him. he was honestly just taken by her beauty in the moonlight.....

"A tree," Luna said, holding back a laugh. "Nice work. Maybe you should look in the direction you're going next time..." She laughed, holding it back not working anymore, and glanced at him. "Well," She thought. "My new friend is pretty nice, and nice looking, and- wow. That was a lack of self-control there. Get yourself together, Luna! It's impossible. The divide. But-" She stopped thinking and spoke again, hoping it would be easier. "So, trees. They hurt evidently." She still wasn't getting any better at conversation.

alex laughed at her attempt at conversation "i think you need some practice conversing iwth people because "so,trees. they hurt.." is not a very good place to start he laughed and jumped up."im just kidding with you! hey do you like music?" he hoped that she did because that would make her perfect. he was no longer trying to stop the flow of thoughts about the girl from entering his mind, for he could think of little else at the moment.

"You're mean," Luna said in a sarcastic voice. "Yes, I do like it, although it's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to listen to any. Sometimes the girls will turn on the radio in the car. That's pretty much it. Do you?" Luna tried to remember if she liked any specific music genres. She never really paid attention to it anyways, but "Yes" was the best immediate response in Luna's mind.

Alex was ecstatic"yes! i love music!" music had been the only thing to bring Alex joy when living...well he didnt like to think about it...and his face fell and so did his mood...." hey do you think that the other members of your pack would understand that im not like the rest of my pack?" Alex hoped that he could be a friend with the whole pack, maybe even their alpha

"Well," Luna said sadly. "Unfortunately, I doubt it. The war and divide have caused the members to hate each other, despite how 'different they are. Trust me, I wish everyone could just FORGIVE and be FRIENDS! I mean, why not? We could share the woods, both packs..." The words that Luna had kept bottled up spilled out of her like a fountain. She was glad to have SOMEONE to talk to, but no matter how much she wanted to be near him, the divide prevented it.

Alex was over taken by the girls out burst and was silent. he realized that they had been getting closer to each other as they had been talking and were now about half a foot apart. he looked at her and said "we could bring them together if we tried you know?" he got a little closer to her "i know we can!"

(Sorry about this, I'll be gone for awhile. At Red Lobster on a phone...)
Luna noticed how close she was to Zac, and couldn't resist smiling. She then said happily, "We can try, Zac... We can try. I just don't know how."

After eating his popcorn, Caleb had quickly fallen asleep by the river side. Just twenty minutes later he awoke once more, wondering what was up with his mind today. He hadn't been awake for more than an hour at a time, which was extremely odd- even for Caleb. Not knowing how long he'd been asleep, Caleb headed back to the camp to check the time- he couldn't be late for his meeting with Luna. Normally Caleb hated all girls, but that didn't matter to Caleb when extra food was available. At least Luna wasn't a bitch like the girls he'd known before...at least Caleb hoped his judgement was right. When Caleb was about 100 meters away from home, he rolled in a nearby patch of mud to cover up any scent of Luna. He knew too well how much trouble he'd be in if Jacov discovered he'd been with a she-wolf. "Hey guys, i'm home! Mind if I have dinner in the bath- I'm rather mucky from training," Caleb called out to his pack-mates, as he approached home.

Alex got even closer to the girl so that their facs were only inches away."well we'll just have to figure that out won't we?" he then leaned in for the kiss that he had been waiting for the whole time they had been talking. it didnt even occur to him that maybe she might not like him like that. it was a very impulsive move but he hoped that she accepted it.

Luna realized what was happening and wanted to pull away, but she didn't. She went with it. When it was over, she said quietly, "Now we're screwed, Zac. I suppose it's one step towards bringing the packs together." She then put her hand on top of his with a smile. "We'll have to try, I think we can unite them once again."

Alex smiled back at his new companion."well we're gunna have to now arent we?" he was so happy that she accepted his kiss and probably could care less if his pack saw him right now."so what do you think that we are going to have to do first?"

"Hmmm," Luna said, trying to think, which was a bit hard at the moment. "Well, we're going to have to work from the inside-out on each side. Somehow slowly convince them that it would be better as one pack rather than two. Maybe work with the Alphas?" Luna looked side to side and behind her to make sure no one was there, that would not be good at all.

"maybe we should think about this after we arent dazed by the feelings going on?" Alex was so taken by Luna at the moment "you look beautiful in the moonlight you know?"

(I am being dragged away yet again soon, so sorry...)
Luna wasn't used to compliments, let alone any like that. She then said, smiling happily. "Really, thanks! You too... Well, not like 'pretty,' you know, nevermind. I agree let's discuss this another time. So then, trees hurt, huh?" She laughed a ther own comedy genius, it was not that bad.

Alex laughed at her compliment and then her joke."yes. i do not recommend running into them.......shit! i just realized my scent is going to be all over you.....oh well..." he pounced on her, falling into the position that they were in when he fell on her from the tree earlier and kissed her again"i guess we are going to have to take a bath to get rid of the smell....."

Auctor had started to walk back to camp when he dicided to check out what was going on at that certain spot in the river where the two packs seem to be meeting up. Namely 'Luna', at least that was what her pack called her, Alex and surprising Caleb... he had thought Caleb hated girls after everything that happened to him... but it didn't matter. He made quick time after a light training and was in a tree just above the river. He saw Luna and Alex sitting next to each other. Taking about how they should try and get the pack together, then he saw something he didn't think he would ever see... Alex kissed her. It was a slightly awkward moment after that but quickly they went back to getting the packs together. Auctor was going to just leave them alone figuring if they were to get the pack together that would only make sharing his woods with everyone easier but Alex tackled her and gave her another kiss.

Auctor still sitting in the tree lazily on a sturdy branch shouted down to them "Hay love birds!"