Gender Wars RP

Jacov's eyebrows raised at the slightly playful demeanor Anise had given off. It was rather odd, but somehow inviting. The temptation of a actually relaxing experience with another wolf that wasn't part of his pack, regardless of gender was biting at him and he wondered if it would pass.

"The dispute of land has already been resolved by our ancestors. Either way, this spring is ours and I'm not willing to give it up to a bunch of impish females." Jacov spoke gruffly, he slid into the spring quietly. The warm comforting water wrapped around his muscular figure and a sense of relaxation kicked it, but he quickly dismissed it.

After all he was in a pool with the enemy.

Anise frowned. "Then don't give it up to any impish females." She chuckled. "There's a reason why I'm the most feared female alpha in the forest. I'm close with my packmates, but when it's time for action my girls are very serious, and lethal. So I don't know if impish would be a politically correct adjective." She commented. "Plus, our ancestors, if you want to be technical, agreed that all parts of the river were fair game. Is this not an extension of the river?" She challenged.

Giggling...bed springs...the tree shaking so hard it fell down...these vague sounds and sights gave Caleb the wrong idea of what was happening up in the tree house. After dodging the collapsing tree- not seeing Auctor who'd punched it down- Caleb leaped into the fallen tree house to scold the pair. "Alex, what do you think you're doing? Have you no self respect? Sure, she'll love you tonight, but by the morning she'll have slit your throat!" Caleb roared, in a confused fury. His eyes then fell on Luna, drilling into her eyes which reminded so much of the past, thanks to his imagination twisting things.

Auctor didn't care about the tree house and turned to walk away until he heard Caleb yelling about something. He wiped his blooded and cut up hands on his jeans, smearing the blood all over them, then walked over to the tree house as well. He didn't go inside just listened to Caleb talking from scared memories. Auctor lazily leaned against the door remembering Caleb was talking to her earlier and they had set up a date in a cave for a 'food trade', it was almost mid night and he probably thought she was planning on blowing him off. Auctor still didn't say anything however, he just wanted to listen and see how this played out...

"What," Luna said, seeing Caleb had gotten the wrong idea. "No, we weren't... You thought? You're disgusting... I was just here with my friend to hang out for a bit. Jeez, someone else must have shaken the tree house. NOT. US."

Michelle, after hearing the story of the packs, had gone into her room to get away from all of the sniffling, overly-emotional girls. After a while, she got a bit restless, the music on her iPod only able to sate her so much. She hadn't trained all day, and there was an ache in her bones to get outside and do something. She had pretty much been inside all day, lounging the day away since last week had been a bit of a mess for them, with Anise having a sudden urge to do non-stop drills and runs. She walked downstairs and outside, starting to trek down the familiar path towards the lake, until she heard a sudden ruffle, and sudden 'BOOM!' sound in the forest. Thinking that one of her pack members could be in danger, she quickly sprinted towards the source of the sound, finding a man lurking outside the tree-house, with the familiar sound of Luna's voice and a few other unknown ones coming from inside it. She turned to face the male, her knuckles clenched in readiness. "What happened here?"

((Talking to me right?))

Auctor looked at her lazily then jumped down. "If you shut up I will figure it out." He said in a hushed voice then glanced at the tree house. "Why are you on this side of the river?" He said not really caring why, it wasn't a rule he didn't particularly follow anyways. He looked at the girl, one of the only once that didn't seem like a complete push over, she was ready to fight but he didn't really care, if she punch him it just meant he would have a training dummy to work with.

(I was talking to E-Caire, but I think she's still gone. I'll just go with what you said.)
Luna sighed, and said to Auctor, "You want me to shut up? Well... Nevermind. I'm here because I want to be. Wow, sorry. I sounded naggy right there. Anyways-" She was then cut off by Michelle's voice, causing Luna to turn silent immediately.

Mitch slit her eyes at the wolf, before directing her glare back to Luna. "I thought one of my pack members was in trouble- and I thought I was right, until I see you talking to them on purpose?!" she scolded. "What the hell were you thinking, Luna? If Anise found out- I don't even want to think about how much trouble you'dget us all in!" she lectured. "C'mon. We need to get back. NOW."

"I," Luna said, her friend suddenly flipping on her. "No. She's not an early bird. I shall return when I wish. Suspicions are already rising, Michelle. If Anise finds out, well, just let her. I'll gladly endure whatever she does as a result. Please, just go back home, I'll see you there later." Luna met her glaring eyes with one of equal seriousness. She wanted to show that she wasn't joking, and that she wasn't moving.

(I posted this in the incorrect forum. It was meant to be a reply to Norway. My bad, sorry. Fixing it now).
"Nobody has to know," Luna said grimly. "Silence."

"Luna-" Mitch growled at first, before turning around. "Fine. Get kicked out the pack then. See if I care. What do think you're going to be able to do? Live with the enemy?- Their alpha would never allow it. Consider that as you continue to talk to these boys." she told her, walking away swiftly, not wanting anything to do with the situation.

"That's right, turn on your friend. Go home and do your makeup and brush your hair like the rest of your pack." Auctor said with a smirk. Judging by the way she dressed she was a tomboy and would take offense to what he just said. He wanted to stop her from leaving...

Mitch turned slowly, her face in a grimace as she walked up to him, unafraid. "Turn on her?! I'm trying to save her from the likes of you pitiful male wolves- but if she wants to waste her time with you, then fine by me! Also, you must me blind to think I'm one for all that makeup and girly shit. Most of our pack isn't even like that anyways- not that you would know." she defended, even daring to slam one of fingers into the boy's chest.

He smiled, this was the reaction he wanted from her. He knew she wasn't a push over and this proved it. "For all you know I could have meant leaving her here with three boys at a strange tree house in the middle of the guys territory." He said with a hint of a sly tone. "What would you think if she never came back?" Of coarse they would let her leave, no problem... with the exception of maybe Caleb but he would fight for her... he only looked down on everyone for some of their 'ideals' like the pack separation. She was one of the few that had earned some of his respect.

"I'm not going to waste my energy arguing with the girl. I would much rather save all of that energy for a fight- which is exactly what there'd be if Luna came back with the slightest hair on her head damaged- or didn't come back at all." she challenged, her expression deadly. "I don't think it'd be in your best interest to test us... and especially not me or Anise."

He chuckled at her response, "I already tested you." he said with a slight grin "and your alright." he said to the girl standing right up close to him. She was closer to him than any of the other girls would stand, he might as well play on it. "So you always get right up and personal with guys."

There was no doubt in his mind now, she was defiantly not a push-over, he liked that.

Mitch raised a brow at him at first, still slightly confused by what he meant, before rolling her eyes at his antics. When he mentioned their closeness, she stepped back to give him a bit of space. "Only to guys who I have to threaten." she admitted, chuckling lightly. Her face turned serious once more, taking another step back. "I really shouldn't be over here. Who knows when your alpha could be back?"

He starts to laugh, "We don't live here, I don't think all of us could even fit in their." he calms down a bit "Truthfully, I just found this place just now." he said looking back at the tree house, "After I spent hours punching the tree." he pointed at the tree he had knocked over with bloodied fists. Really it took him a little less than an hour but he didn't like to brag much.

Michelle gave a grin at his comment. "Werewolf strength- it's the best, eh?" She then walked back over, grabbing one of his hands lightly, examining it. "Although, you really should wrap these- brushing raw, swollen knuckles against things is the worst feeling- trust me, I know." she assured, gesturing to her own gloved hands.