Gender Wars RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Auctor almost never gets caught off guard or surprised but this had done both. She was acting all tough and mean, ready to fight one moment and now there she stands, his hand in hers as she examines his bloodied knuckles and suggesting he wraps it. He didn't feel uncomfortable with her so close, or even threatened but it still was strange to see such a change. "I guess." Was all he managed to say as she looked over his dirty cuts, bruises, and ripped skin.

"I normally just leave it." He says which was half the truth. The pond he found would clean his wounds, which is why he was never sore even after the hardest of training sessions. Something was in the water that he liked which was the reason he would never give it up.

Mitch let go of his hand, puling one of the gloves off of her own, letting him look at it. They had a few dark bruises and cuts on some places, but most of them were fading away. "You only have to wrap them the first few days. Then they'll start to fade away, like this one." she told him, pointing out a cut that was barely there. "After a week and a couple days, your knuckles will be just like they were before." she explained. For some reason, this wolf intrigued her, reminding her of one of best friends, from her previous pack. He had always had bloody knuckles, the two of them constantly sparring, and testing their strength. "I'm Michelle by the way, but I prefer Mitch."

He looked at her cut up hand and was thinking, he wasn't sure if he should show her his spot... she wouldn't have to wrap her hands so much... and she was better than all the other she-wolfs. "You know, I have been in this forest ever since I left my first pack, which my Alpha had been from. He found me first in this forest where I had lived alone for a long time. I know the majority of both territory's and I'm sure you already know I don't tend to follow the territory split." He said looking up at the others in the tree house then whispering to her. "I will show you why if you meet me at the old cave in about thirty minutes."

Mitch was extremely intrigued, interested to see what the wolf found so valuable about their side of the territory. She nodded, before yelling to Luna. "Hey, we should go back to the house quickly! If anything, Anise will be checking in with the girls for turn-in, and it's already really late" she noted, pointed up at the darkened sky, the first few glimpses of stars peeking through. "I see you later on then...." she trailed off, as she looked at the male, realizing she didn't know his name.

He had already started to leave when she called out to Luna, he knew she was expecting his name but he would not give a single female wolf that until he could trust them with his life... he guess this is what he was testing by showing her his secret training area. He noticed she had trailed off and he glance back to see her watching him leave. He waved with a half salute, jumped, and vanished in the trees. "See you then." Was all the was heard before even his movements were blocked by the sound of the wind through he leaves.

"Fine," Luna said to Michelle with a sigh. "I will go back. You will not, however, stop me from having friends on the other side!" Luna remembered to say "friends" to avoid making the whole situation worse. "Anise isn't much of an early bird, anyways. If she were to get up before us for once... The world would be in danger. Something would go horribly wrong." Luna laughed at this, then continued to walk silently and ahead of Michelle. "Off to bed," She thought on arrival, making sure to stay silent to avoid waking anyone. That would make things ugly.

Mitch was surprised he wouldn't reveal his name, just deciding to leave it alone as Luna reluctantly came with her. "Of course she's not a morning person, but she's a night person, and it's night! So let's go!" she replied, hurrying along until they made it to the house. When they got in, surprisingly, Anise wasn't there. She must have been out on some Alpha business. It was the only time she was really ever late to check in. Michelle waited for Luna to go to her room, before slipping back out of the door, walking to the old cave quickly, praying that Anise wouldn't be around in the forest.

Auctor was laying in a tree and when he heard Mitch walking closer he raised his head and jumped out of the tree. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up, Luna slow you down?" He said standing just outside the old cave. "It doesn't mater just follow me." He said as he took off changing into wolf form mid stride and shooting past the girls house. They came to an incline and he zaged up it for seemingly no reason though he knew couple of spots were slick and some unstable but he figured his little friend would be fine. She lived on this side... then again she didn't know about his spot... no one knew about it except him. She may have never been out this way. He peered back just to make sure.

Mitch was slightly surprised when Auctor jumped down. "Nah, it was just a long walk." she mentioned, taking off after him in her wolf form. She carefully mimicked his steps when they came to the incline, knowing that he knew this sport better than she did. When he peered back, she nodded, making it to the top easily, and continuing to follow him to wherever they were going.

He was originally going to take her off route and bring her on a trail he doubted anyone could memorize first time around but dicided if he was going to trust her with his secret she might as well know all of it. Before long they were at the edge of the training ground and he hesitated on second thoughs. He finally changed into human form and turned to her. He felt a little childish for once... not as serious as his usual self so he acts on it. "Close your eyes and I will walk you."

Mitch followed him deeper into the forest, stopping as he did. She wanted to protest at first to the notion of closing her eyes, but decided to go along with it, knowing that this was probably a big step for him to share his place like this. She grabbed his hand and closed her eyes, letting him lead her to God-knows-where. "Please don't let me fall or anything." She commented.

"Don't worry" he said slowly walking her through the thick brush that he moved out of the way so she wouldnt trip on anything then walked her straight to the small pond in the center. "I'm going to pick you up, don't open your eyes." he told her then he picked her up and stepped from small stone to small stone until they were on a large circular one in the middle. Now they were in the dead center of his small heaven on earth. They were standing on his 'meditation rock'.

He set her down carefully then said "Ok, open your eyes."

Mitch was careful with her steps, relaxing after the first few as she realized that he wasn't going to let harm come to her- at least, not by nature's hands. When he picked her up, she gasped slightly, surprised, taking her arms and reaching them around what felt to be his neck. When he let her down, Mitch opened her eyes slowly, in awe at the beautiful pond, the moon and the stars reflected in the water. "It's beautiful...." she whispered, instantly reminded of why she loved nature so.

He smiled, and nodded. It was great to be here alone but felt... well, somewhat right to be here with someone else. The moon rays seemed to dance around them as they stood their and the water sparkles as the wind was creating small ripples in the water. He glanced over at her and unconsciously went to grab her hand but stopped himself just inches away. She didn't like him and he didn't like her he tried to tell himself though he knew atleast part of it was a lie.

He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his solid black boxers, and dove into the deeper part of the clear pond creating almost no splash. Certainty nothing that would hit Mitch. He let himself glid all the way to the bottom then he pushes off of the fairly solid clay, mud mix flooring and appeared in front of her with only his head sticking out. "Come on in." he says as he enjoys the surprisingly warm water.

Michelle went to put a hand in the water, entranced before she saw the boy start to strip off his clothes, and go into the pond. She grinned, deciding to take him up on his offer as she slid her jeans down her legs and took off her shirt, leaving her in just a dark purple bra and panties. She stood the edge of the rock, giving a cheesy 'Whoo!' as she dove in after him, her hair sticking to her face as she came up for air, laughing.

He was a bit surprised she took him up on his offer an watches half stuned as she strips down to her bra and panties. Quickly he reminds himself thats it was no different than her wearing a bathing suite.

she dove in and he slightly went underwater to avoid any splash. She popped up right in front of him, if he had leaned forward she ight have hit him, but it wasn't her fault. Her hair had become messed up and blocked her eyes. He brushed it to the side and rested the hair behind her ear."So, do you strip for every guy you meet?" He playfully teased her as they tred water together.

Mitch was surprised at him pulling her hair back behind her ear. She hadn't really pegged him as the gentle type, but it was nice. The water was a bit cold, but it was fading away the longer that she stayed inside it. At his comment, she couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks. She hated blushing with a passion, and the fact that she was doing it in front of him made it no less painful. Trying to play it off, she turned her head, blindly splashing him with water. "Shut up!" she yelled out in between chuckles.

He splashed her back then submerged underwater with a smirk. He swam between the rock he had walked across earlier and ended up standing in the shallow end. He again had to remind himself he did not like her, she was just a friend... if that.

When she blushed he almost kissed her and had to splash the water trying to block himself, which happened to drench the back of her neck as she turned but he hoped she would take it in a playful act than however else she might take it.

Mitch felt him splash her back, forgetting all about the blushing, intent on revenge. She swam around the rock slowly, splashing even more water on him, laughing. She hadn't had this much fun with a male wolf in a long time. After a few moments, she surrendered, unable to keep the smile off of her face. Noticing a couple of strands of hair in his eyes, she impulsively returned the favor, smoothing the hair back with the rest of them, before blushing again and looking away. This wolf was... different, and intriguing- but she didn't want to let her emotions take things too far and make it weird for him. "Heh, so..." She started, in an attempt to make conversation.

They had gotten into a splash fight which was fun and childish, something he normally wouldn't do but for some reason she brought all his childish happiness out of him that he never had when he was little. She had brought something else out of him which he had been fighting ever since he got here... he tried telling himself it wasn't real, it was just because of the scenery, she didn't feel the same way and after she wiped the hair out of his eyes it was hard to hold himself back from kissing her. He was lost in her eyes until she spoke.

Quickly he came up with something, actually he had wanted to show her this. He picked up his hand and smile "Look." His hand looked normal, no cuts, no bruises, no torn skin, it was like he had never hurt it to begin with. He held up her hand and showed her that it happened to her as well. "I swears, its something about this water." He said with a slight laugh.