Gender Wars (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] It's cool, I went with XD! I like how your character's going along...

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] xD Thank you. Yours too. ^.^ We needed at least one of the group's members to be a bit more open-minded and peaceful.

[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] Yeah... I'm not really a fighter, running is fun! :D

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] Lol!

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Well if you feel like you're up to post you can... I can understand you stopping because of your situation. O.o

I would post but I'm on my phone. Which sucks at making replies.

Its way better than it was yesterday at the least, and this hospital is busy as fck. I have like an hour of wait time.

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Oh wow. O.O

Yeah, atleast its better than where I am. Last time I was there we waited 4 hours before they would give us a room, then 1 hour more before the doctor came. Unless we get an ambulance you have to wait forever.

Friendly service from the Philippines~

I at least have entertainment wifi and this emulator my brother installed into my phone.

I'm playing pokemon right now. muhahah.

EDIT: [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] Really? o_o

EDIT2: anyone notice how you can fit a bicycle in your bag in pokemon? wtf

Yeah, hospital waits are a pain around here. It takes longer than the rest of the visit itself -_-'... And yes, you can put a bicycle in your bag in the Pokemon games XD!

I know right! I figured they use a pokeball to hold it xD lol

and yes really

BIKEMON, GOOOOO! USE PEDAL POWER! Wow... That could work...

Whooa. Bikemon evoles into Motormon.

I just caught an Abra. Whoo~

True.

My egg just hatched into a Togepi. :D

I'm playing the remake of like Gold. Its called Heartgold or something like that.

or is it soalsilver? lol I have all the pokemon games... actually I only play the older one's but I got the newer ones just to say I have them all >=]

Yes :3... I like the Nintendo 64 one (my cousin still has one for some reason). It really takes you back. Pokemon Stadium was it called?

Alright everyone, I'm done for the night. I must wake up or school shall be missed. GOODNIGHT THEN.

Wow you guys are old-schoolers huh.

Well I have everything up to Gold for the GBC to Diamond and Pearl.

Since my phone isn't for gaming, I'm playing a gba hack of Heartgold instead of actually DS version because I'm saving for a 3DS even though a lot of people says it shit. xD

Edit:Good Night Vamp~