Gender Wars (OOC)

I will play a guy if you would like.

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] That's cool ^.^ Play what you'd like.

Sorry for the late placing @NoirRose
I did get your message; I'm just using my phone so I'm tryin to keep up with everything.
soooo... If you don't mind I'll fill out the profile it just may take me a bit because phone is being a jerk today.
^^; hehe

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name: Mavis

*Minus piercings*
girl5_zps18dd755d.jpg
History:

Personality and Likes/Dislikes: Mavis is open minded and outgoing. This leaves her to be quite adventurous. She enjoys the company of animals and other people.

red_wolf-1.jpg

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] Same here, so I completely understand. Take your time ^.^

Sorry! I finally had time to do this.

Character Skelly:

Name: Diana

Picture/Character Description:roses_by_jenbells-d5qsqcy.jpg

History: Diana originally came from a very large pack. Like the others she was orphaned at an early age. Her father died before she was born and her mother passed when Diana was 10. From then on she lived on the charity of her pack mates but never truely felt like she was apart of the group. When she finally reached maturity she left the pack in search of her own way. When she met Anise she quickly joined the pack, happy to have a place to call her own.

Personality and Likes/Dislikes: Diana is a very honest person and if asked a question will give an answer without sugar-coating it. For this reason she is often quiet and prefers to keep to herself. She does not like to talk about the past.

Diana is not very physically strong, but is quite agile.

Fur Color/Picture of Wolf Form: tumblr_lziqrySA2u1qf58e8o1_500.jpg

Cool. All we need is one more boy. ^.^ You guys can post whenever. :)

Name: Auctor

Picture/Character Description:
Thats.jpg

History: He went rogue when he was young after a fight with the alpha of his formal pack. He disagreed with the old fool and it was taken as a challenge, though he fought hard and long it was no use, because he was only 13 at that time he was weaker and smaller. He knew he could have won if he was a bit older, but that was the past. He had left the pack after being exiled and marked with a scar just under his left eye. He managed to heal the scar over the years and eventually met up with another wolf from his pack. They formed a small pack and gradually grew larger. His only goal now is to keep the past from repeating itself, and with the training since his defeat he just may be the most battle experienced in the group.

Personality and Likes/Dislikes: He can be cold to other wolves, his only friend is the alpha of the pack whom is the only person he trusts. He looks down on the others secretly but he doesn't show it. He lives with pain from his past however it only fuels his anger when someone is fighting. He doesn't like fighting, he hates others fighting even more however he thinks the only way to stop fighting is if a greater fighter stops it. This only make him train more and is often off on his own in a small open area surrounded by dense brush. In the dented is a small shallow body of water that in the deepest spot is just enough for him to swim.

Dislikes: Fighting and most people.

Fur Color/Picture of Wolf Form:
wolf-5_3681.jpg

Well, that's it's then!

Please tell me if I'm missing something.

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] Nope. You're free to post in the thread. ^.^

I really like this roleplay! I can see it all now... Love interest maybe? Hmm...

Okay, finally made my introduction post for Jacov.
[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] we should totally have the first pack on pack confrontation whenever Jacov finds [MENTION=3574]spaceninja[/MENTION] talking to [MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION]

Jacov will get all agressive and all that jazz. c:

xD You read my mind. I was just about to send Anise to look for Luna. Lol [MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION]

Laawl.
[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION]

I think we have to postpone the confrontation. Spaceninja is going off and I gotta go to the doctor soon. >.>

Still pretty bad. My dad thinks I might have allergies to wasps or something. Its disguuusting. </3

Its so dang puffy and red my face looks like lopsided tomato.

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Oh jeez, I HATE wasp stings! Hope it's okay!

Same. ;-;

Well I'm off the hospital for a check-up. See everyone later~

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Bye! I hope your eye gets better o .o
[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] Haha sorry for that whole WTF moment. I had been writing my confrontation post before you had finished posting so I didn't even see the whole 'Luna running into Anise' thing until after it was already posted. >.<