Gender Wars (OOC)

I have that one too! I love retro games and new games. Is an all around gamer =P

Edit: 3ds give people head aches. You should wait for the next one to come out because they claim to have found a way to fix that. Also I have the sony ericsson xperia gamer phone. Fancy stuff right there xD. Best part was I got it for free as a beta tester >=]

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] Goodnight!

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]

Semi-retro gamers unite! *digital high-five*

I see your point. But I've been waiting for the thirteenth installment of my favorite tactical game for like yeears. And its coming out this February for the 3DS soo the headaches is worth it! >:)

*Digital High Five*!

Oooohhhh what game!

Fire Emblem - Awakening

Its like a war game set in a medieval theme. But when a character dies they die for reals. Perma-Death makes you very connected with the game characters. Adding to character attachment you can pair characters up and watch them fall in love and you can play as your characters children at the mid point of the game. Everyone has unique abilities and personalities so yeah.

Also its pretty awesome because medieval action and war tactics. c:

Its like my favorite game series ever. Been following it since the SNES era. xD

I played it before, but not in much depth. I might get a 3ds just for that as well.

...Wow... I've missed a lot because of work. ^^;
Guess I should figure out what to post, eh?

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] Well a lot of us were on at the same time. But yeah. Lol just jump in where you see fit.

[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION]
Alright, I understand. I normally am on all day except when I'm called into work. So hope to catch everyone on again.

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] I'll probably wait for Jacov to address/acknowledge Anise before I post again.

I have to go and study for a bit... there's a possibility I'll be on in a few hours ^.^ If not, Goodnight All!

Nighty night night xD

[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION]

Okie. I posted. Sorry for the wait the meds the doctor gave me knocked me out cold the moment I made it back to my house.

Wow your either not very drug intolerant or your on some pretty strong stuff o.o

I dunno. The doctor said I was allergic to wasps and he mainly talked to my dad but all I know is that I was drowsy as fuuuuudge when I got home. Lol. xD

So maybe you were tired from all that pokemon winning you were doing xD

Maybe.

Oh yeah and I managed to get a Milotic. It was pretty much training the feebas like a magikarp. lawl

See, training pokemone like a magicarp is tirering xD