Gender Wars (OOC)

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] No need for apologies! Hope you're okay. O.o

The swelling is actually going down now I think. Haha. But thanks for caring [MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] c:

I'ma fine~

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Lol no problem. Glad it's getting better ^.^

Yaay. Vamp is online. :3

Lawl. Luna and Alex so gonna end up together. Muhahah.

I think it depends if Auctor gives away their secret or not xD

ps. he will keep it secret >=]

Yay! Well, space has to get on first... Lemme check. Oh and how's the eye today, Rufia?

Oh yeah you gotta check with Space bout' it. Istillsupporttherelationshipnonetheless.

My eye's like almost normal. The swelling'll be gone by tomorrow so yeah.

My eye is as awesome as Barney Stinson right now.

Glad it's better. Wasps scare me... But yeah, I see how Space used the fake name and all, clever, clever.

Thankies. c:

Yeah it was pretty smart of him, I must admit.

Luna has already received a few remarks from everyone. xD

Exactly... *MuaMuaMua* I wonder what backstory of the war divide thingy Noir will come up with. Any ideas?

She said it was a fight over territory before. They both think they have rightful claim over the land and that the others should leave so they ended up creating a divide and now their is tension as greed builds over the land.

Dude ancestors were all like

"Make us sandwhic-"

Ah never mind. Maybe something along the borders of the female alpha rebelling against the Alpha when their ancestors were once a large pack or something. Maybe she didn't like how he runs things or something and took all the girls with her?

Oh btw right now I'm contemplating sleeping (considering its bout 1:50 AM over here) or talking to you guys while finishing the details of this roleplay I've been thinking of starting, so like if I disappear randomly I've passed out.

EDIT: Screw my idea. Lawl. What Nor had said.

I normally do that too. Here its 10 minutes till 1 pm xD

Eh. Screw sleeping, I think Noir just logged in so maybe we could get some progress going in the roleplay. c:

Yes! Let us try. If space got on we'd be pretty dang set. :D (It's 1 p.m. here XD!)

@Rufia STOP. NO. STOP. Rufia. You're not allowed to give anymore ideas. >.< You're going to ruin surprises.

Edit: Glad your eye is doing better though.

And HELLO ALL.

Thanks for the love Noir~

Do I have to sit in a corner?

Just wanted to know because corners are fucking scary.