Gender Wars (OOC)

Your leaving me T.T

I'm so far behind... *sniffles* my phone hasn't been posting a few of my replies in forums. That counts in this one as well...

but Rain T.T... ok v.v

[MENTION=3574]spaceninja[/MENTION] Ha... It's a plot twist though :D

And an amusing one at that. Lol.

[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION]

Oops. Totally passed out that night. Sorry, I'll make sure Anise gets thawed.

Making the post right now. :)

[MENTION=3536]Lightning[/MENTION] Much Appreciated. Lol ^.^ and no need for apology- life happens. :P

Hay Rufia and NoirRose, I believe you two started the pack not to long ago and your ansesters were in the same pack as posted in earlier messages on both the OOC and IC threads.

The threads seem quiet.

Hey guys. What's been up lately?

I been waiting for some replys before jumping in.

[[So, in light of the long pause, I've decided to make a new character. Hopefully it can help speed things along a little.]]

Name: Michelle (Mitch)

Picture/Character Description:
tumblr_lnfbov0fXI1qdq7ddo1_500_large_large.jpg

History: Michelle has a mother, father, and two sisters- all in a previous pack that she left behind. She ran away, after learning that her parents intended for her to be a wife to one of the Alpha's of another pack, in an attempt for peace and a merger between the two groups. The night before her wedding, Michelle escaped the watch of her pack members, and roamed around as a rogue for a few months before finding Anise. Although she doesn't necessarily prefer male wolves, she does not hate them as much as Anise and the others. She honestly thinks that having guys around could be a refreshing break from all of the girly-girl antics of some of the other Silver Fangs.

Personality and Likes/Dislikes: Michelle is a tomboy at heart- a bit more quiet than the other girls, and is always looking for a new adventure. Although she can be a bit stubborn, she always tries to keep a logic, level head- not as quick to snap as most would be. She enjoys fighting, long runs, climbing trees, and nature. She hates doing her hair, idleness, and makeup.

Fur Color/Picture of Wolf Form: Light Brown

Noir and Norway sitting in a tree... I like that. Noir and Nor. >:D

Sep its Mitch and Auctor which isn't nearly as much fun =P

Hey, you two... Distance rule! I didn't violate it. What are you talking about? Why would I-I didn't-but-FINE.
*Self Argument Settled, I Violated It*

Hey guys... Rufia just sent me a PM.... her computer's down.. so now we need someone to GM Jacov.....

Hey guys! How's stuff going?