Gender Wars (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] It's cool, I went with XD! I like how your character's going along...

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] xD Thank you. Yours too. ^.^ We needed at least one of the group's members to be a bit more open-minded and peaceful.

[MENTION=3404]NoirRose[/MENTION] Yeah... I'm not really a fighter, running is fun! :D

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] Lol!

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Well if you feel like you're up to post you can... I can understand you stopping because of your situation. O.o

I would post but I'm on my phone. Which sucks at making replies.

Its way better than it was yesterday at the least, and this hospital is busy as fck. I have like an hour of wait time.

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Oh wow. O.O

Yeah, atleast its better than where I am. Last time I was there we waited 4 hours before they would give us a room, then 1 hour more before the doctor came. Unless we get an ambulance you have to wait forever.

Friendly service from the Philippines~

I at least have entertainment wifi and this emulator my brother installed into my phone.

I'm playing pokemon right now. muhahah.

EDIT: [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] Really? o_o

EDIT2: anyone notice how you can fit a bicycle in your bag in pokemon? wtf

Yeah, hospital waits are a pain around here. It takes longer than the rest of the visit itself -_-'... And yes, you can put a bicycle in your bag in the Pokemon games XD!

I know right! I figured they use a pokeball to hold it xD lol

and yes really

BIKEMON, GOOOOO! USE PEDAL POWER! Wow... That could work...

Whooa. Bikemon evoles into Motormon.

I just caught an Abra. Whoo~

True.

My egg just hatched into a Togepi. :D

I'm playing the remake of like Gold. Its called Heartgold or something like that.

or is it soalsilver? lol I have all the pokemon games... actually I only play the older one's but I got the newer ones just to say I have them all >=]

Yes :3... I like the Nintendo 64 one (my cousin still has one for some reason). It really takes you back. Pokemon Stadium was it called?

Alright everyone, I'm done for the night. I must wake up or school shall be missed. GOODNIGHT THEN.

Wow you guys are old-schoolers huh.

Well I have everything up to Gold for the GBC to Diamond and Pearl.

Since my phone isn't for gaming, I'm playing a gba hack of Heartgold instead of actually DS version because I'm saving for a 3DS even though a lot of people says it shit. xD

Edit:Good Night Vamp~