Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
John watched her as she got up and when she came back to his side, he began purring and curled up next to her and smiled up at her. Alex watched them and smiled. "I leave you to spending time with your new pet," he said softly.

" If you get one I would love to meet her" she smiles and snuggles in next to John whispering in his ear softly, "you're mine"

John relax's and purrs as he hugs her gently. Alex smiled and nodded his head. "I'll go and meet with the dealers then," he said smiling at them both before closing the door behind him.

She pets John softly and settles next to him, she would do her best for him... She was sure her brother was cruel to te poor boy

John snuggled into her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist. He still purred as he laid there with her. "Princess may I sleep... I haven't slept in a while," he said softly.

She nods and taps his nose " go ahead John, I'll be right here"

He smiled and snuggled into her chest, resting his head on her breasts as he slowly fell asleep, the purring never stopping.

She plays with his ears and turns the television on, she watches what not to wear just relaxing in the bed

After a few hours a knock came from the door and Alex came in. He had a servant bring in some food. There was a little neko girl behind him, her hair was blonde and long.

She smiles and scoots making room for him in the bed her face lighting up when she sees him

He sat next to Auburn, the neko girl sitting on the floor near him. "Meet Ali, my new pet," he said introducing the girl. "Hello Princess," she said softly, bowing her head. "I hope your hungry," he said,

She kisses her brothers cheek " how come everyone keeps calling me princess Alex?"

"Cause you are my princess so if they call you anything but that it makes me angry," he said softly.

She blushes and wraps her arms around her brother lovingly, he could still see the scars from the cigarette butts in her pale freckled skin, " you are the biggest sweetheart Alex" her voice is soft as her orange curls fall in front of her face

Alex smiled and kissed her forehead, rubbing her back gently as he hugged her back.

She smiles and looks at the female Neko, " so why did you choose her Alex? She is very pretty" her spare hand rests on John's chest liking the feel of it falling up and down.

"I'm not sure... She seemed to be the calmest one out of all of them. She wasn't throwing herself onto me, but she wasn't ignoring me," he said looking down at his new pet, stroking her cheek.

"I see... well then my handsome brother, she is gorgeous. I hope she makes you happy. She is quiet though. Maybe she is just timid"

"That also what I like about her... She's silent but deadly. Her owner told me she is also a body guard as well as a pet," he said smiling softly.

" Oh ya? I thought you liked to be the strongest person in the room?" She smiles at him coyly, thee two were practically inseperable. She would take a bullet for her brother. She felt John wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.