Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and went on rides with her and made sure she was happy and got everything she wanted. Ali and John followed behind them and stayed close.

She yawns and falls asleep on him on the bench holding a giant teddy bear and she even snores softly

Alex smiles at that and has John take the teddy bear and other prizes. Alex lifts Auburn up and walks to the car. He gives the keys to Ali and has her drive them back to Auburns house. Once there, he brought Auburn into her house, and up to her bedroom. He changed her and then tucked her into her bed. He sat with her, Ali and John with him John sat on the ground with Ali and they both fell asleep after a little while.

She yawns and is curled up and sleeping with a happy smile yawning and kissing at his cheeks. She was clearly very much in love with her brother

He smiled and ran his hand through her hair gently, staying with her for a while.

After awhile she was smiling and snoring with a soft smile. She clings to his shirt and her face pouts when he pulls away to leave her. She curls in a ball, alone in the bed and sniffling immediatly lonely

He sighs and gets into bed with her, holding her in his arms. He encased her with his warm and strong embrace, wanting her to feel safe and loved.

She snuggles and soon falls asleep entirely passed out, she smiles and clings to him loivngly

He holds her all through the night, falling asleep after a while as well. He had told Raul where he was and too make sure no one did anything stupid while he was gone.

When she wakes in the morning she gets up and makes pancakes. She sets her table and smiles seeing John purr as he comes out, " well look who I see" she smiles and pads her thigh with a bright smile

He smiles, making his way over to her. Alex waked in next, Ali right behind him. "Well, yesterday was amazing... I'm gonna head home okay? I'll call you later," he said softly, kissing Auburns forehead.

She hands him some pancakes to go and she smiles, "thank you for John.... I love you Alex" she kisses his forehead and waves as he and Ali leave. She watches out the window until he is gone and then goes to the kitchen, " go ahead and sit at the table. I bet you are hungry:

Alex smiles and waves goodbye as he gets in his car and drives home, Ali in the passenger seat.

John smiled and sat down and his stomach growled suddenly, causing him to blush.

She giggles and kisses his cheek, " eat, tell me about yourself" she sits and gets the pancakes and begins to cut them with her butter knife, she pours some syrup on John's plate

He smiled and thanked her as he began eating. "Umm... theres not much Prin- I mean, Auburn," he said softly. "I'm an orphan and the youngest between me and my twin brother," he said softly.

She sets her hand on his, " have you lived on the streets your whole life? Or... at least until my brother claimed you?" she feels the eyepatch on his eye and looks at him, " what is this?"

He nodded his head. When she mentioned his patch he looked down. "My eye is dead... I was born with it and to cover it I wear this," he said softly, touching the patch lightly.

She frowns and slowly removes the patch tipping his face up, " sssssh, let me see" she kisses him softly and slides it off. She sets it on the table, she wants to see him... really see him.

He flinched lightly but let her look. Just as he said, his eye was cloudy and the green color his other eye had, was not in it. It looked like a dead eye.

She smiles and kisses him, " you look just as handsome without the eye patch as you do with it... but you do whatever makes you comfortable" she taps his ears not bothered by it

Status
Not open for further replies.