Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
He continues to lick and suck on her, wanting to make her feel good. Alex could hear her and he smiled knowing his pet was doing well. He made sure no one bothered her and he waited outside the door, listening to his ipod so he didn't hear his sister moaning.

She shudders and it's not long before she cums all over his face with a grin , but when she looks down at him he's shaking, tears dot his eyes

He wiped his eyes though and sat up. "I'm sorry Princess... I'm just scared," he said softly.

She pads the bed by her side " why are you scared John. Come here let me hold you, shhhhh" she opens her arms for him

He crawled over to her and snuggled into her. "I don't want master to hurt me again," he said softly, resting his head against her chest.

She frowns and wraps her arms around his shivering body " do you think he will?" she pets him lovingly

He nodded his head. "He will... I know he will..." he whimpered softly.

She nods and kisses the little Neko softly. She was in no way her brother, everything she did was gentle and sweet. She was kind to the small slave. " do you.... Do you want to come home with me?"

He looked up at her and nodded his head to her. "Yes princess, I want to be your pet Princess," he said softly.

She chuckles and kisses her softly with a soft smile " you'll be mine then"

He smiled and cuddled up next to her, his tail moving slowly as he relaxed.

She kisses him softly and covers them in the blankets, " such a cute kitty

He curled up with her, purring quietly as he laid with her.

She kisses his nose and when her brother comes in she smiles and puts her arms around the Neko " I want him"

Alex raises a brow at that and smiles. "He's all yours Auburn," he said smiling. "I'll have to cancel with the dealers and tell them I won't need any pets," he said smiling.

John curls up more against her, when Alex comes in, but he hid his fear well as he remained at her side.

She smiles at him, " you could get one for you... Then you'd have company. Maybe a pretty girl?" she still worried about him and he could see it, he sees her playing with johns ears while she talks to him clearly having gotten attached to him

He noticed her worry and smiled then. "Okay, I just might get one," he said smiling. "You really like him?" he asked smiling at her.

She nods, " yes.... he is really cuddly and cute and small.... thank you" she smiles and puts a robe on going over and hugging him. " I love you Alex" she kisses his cheek with a smile

He smiled and kissed her forehead, hugging her back. "I love you too Aubi," he said softly.

She smiles at him brightly, " alright. Thank you for the cat Alex. I like him very much. He is quite sweet." She smiles and looks over at the boy and chuckles, " he is so cute." She goes back to the bed and sits by him petting him softly

Status
Not open for further replies.