Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled at her and led her back to her room. He covered her eyes and opened the door. John was sitting on the bed, his tail wagging as he sat there and smiled. "Here's your present," he said softly, smiling at her as he let her see. John looked cute and he was petite for a boy.

She blinks and looks at her brother, then back to John. She saw the collar around his neck and then she smiled softly, " you went out and bought me a companion? Alex... that can't have been cheap.... he is adorable.... " she looks at him and hugs him tightly, "thankyou Alex"

"Actually, I have to be honest with you, he is my pet, but I am having a few potentials brought over for you to look at later today and then that would be your new pet, unless you want him instead," he said softly to her, unable to lie to her. John got up and then on the ground. "Princess is so pretty," he said softly, looking up at her. He had a fast healing process so he looked like he had never been beaten. "I just thought you would like to have some fun for a little bit before I get you your own pet," he said softly to her.

She smiles and kisses his cheek, "thank you Alex.. you are the best brother I could ask for" she blushes at the compliment, no one ever called her pretty. She reaches down and pets behind his ears gently, " he is really cute....." she looks at him a smile on her face

He smiled. "I'll leave you two to have fun. Just tell him what you want and he will do it for you," he said softly, kissing his sisters forehead and then closing the door behind him as he left them to have fun. John purred as his ears were pet. "Princess please tell me how to make you happy," he said softly looking up at her.

She looks at him and smiles, " come over to be, what's your name darling?" she was soft and entirely different then her brother. She would cuddle and pet him with a soft smile, " do you like belonging to my brother?"

Princess went with her and looked at her. "My name is John, Princess," he said softly looking at her with a gentle smile. "I like it now Princess. At first it wasn't nice..." he said softly as he cuddled with her.

She nods and plays with his hair kissing his neck softly, it had been a long time since she had a man in her bed.... " well I suppose if you are fond of Alex then I will... I won't take you away from him" she sighs softly and plays with his ears. She had no clue what abuse the little neko went through daily

He let out a cute purr. "I could be Princess's, if it is asked of me I will be yours," he said softly. "Princess may I touch you," he asked softly.

She smiles and strokes his cheek, " if I said so... he would give you to me. But I will not take you from a loving home." She blushes at the question, " o-of course you can.... you can touch me" her face is beet red

He quickly began touching her, running his hands over her chest and her stomach. He kept touching her and moved his lips to her neck and then down her chest. He slid his hands up under her shirt and began touching her chest. "Master hardly uses me though. I think he's still mad at my brother for stealing from him," he admitted softly, not thinking.

She shivers and groans and grips his tail her body shivering, " mmmmmmm stealing from Alex is serious. I am not sure if Alex would allow him to live... I am shocked that you... he even kept you at all.. he isn't kind when it comes to that"

"My brother left me here to deal with what he did. Master thinks I was the one who stole... but my brother Ben did it," he said softly, lifting her shirt and began kissing along her chest and her stomach. As he moved lower, she could see the fresh scars on his back, still red since they were still healing.

She runs her nails over the wounds and nods listening her body arching into his lips " who did this to you? Are you being hurt John?" She groans as he reaches her breasts

"I'm not sure Princess, they take turns punishing me," he said softly as he began sucking on her breasts, unhooking her bra and began sucking on her nipples. "Master stopped hitting me yesterday Princess," he said softly.

She groans and her hands grip his hair a gasp escaping her lips, " they take turns? The whole g-gang?" she stammers as he gives her so much attentions. He was doing a very good job and her responses were amazing.

He nodded his head. "Yes princess," he said softly. He moved down her body kissing and sucking. "Can I lick you Princess?" he asked softly, running his hands over her legs.

" what do they do to you?" she releases his hair blushing embarassed and then nods, " you don't need permission.."

"They usually just hit me but sometimes they use me for fun," he said softly, pulling her pants down slowly until they were off. He leaned down and began licking and sucking on her entrance, his tongue moving into her and licking her happily.

She shudders and grips the bedding and her brother can hear her moan

Status
Not open for further replies.