Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex heard the knock and pulled out of the neko and was covering up his junk just before she came in. "Auburn... this is embarassing..." he said taking a blanket and covering the neko boy up. "Just give me a minute to get dressed okay," he said now nervous out of his mind. He had put the gag back into John's mouth so he wouldn't make anymore noise.

She blushed red, "Uh... I am sorry.... I will just- I will just go home... I should have called ahead I just thought- a surprise might be- sorry Alex" she turns and goes setting the basket by his door, her hand over her mouth. She just never could get anything right

"Wait!" He cried, pulling on his pants and running after her. "No no no, don't start thinking what I think your thinking. I thinks its lovely that you decided to visit me," he said softly, turning her around. He hugged her close and kissed her forehead gently. "Come on, lets have dinner and then you can show me what you got me," he said holding up the basket. He walked with her to the dinning room and he went to the kitchen a moment and asked them to prepare her favorite meal. He also told his men to put his pet in his cage and make sure he doesn't make a sound.

She looks at him and hugs him back nodding softly, "okay Alex.... who was your friend? Do you.... do you have someone in your life now? A... I would like to meet that person.... you know... if I am not embarrassing you or anything " she blushes and it was clear she saw he was in bed with someone, she twirls her hair and she would not let this fact go. She herself had not had company of any sort since she was 20.... she didn't even own a pet

"Umm.... It's a little hard to explain... I'm not with anyone though... I just... wanted to have some fun... and relax," he admitted, clearly embarrassed. He couldn't lie to her but he didn't lie. He was having fun and he didn't have anyone in his life at the moment. "If I did have someone you would be the first to know and you would never embarrass me in that department.... Catching me having sex however... that's a bit embarrassing for me not gonna lie," he said laughing lightly at the comment.

She nods, "oh.... I wish I had someone and I guess... I guess I was just projecting what I wanted on you. And good... I want to meet whoever you get involved with Alex..... but..... open your gifts!" he could see not knowing who he was bedding bothered her but she was trying to be cheerful, and she is lonely. That is evident.

He noticed this and smiled opening the basket what he saw made him very happy. He picked up the wine and smiled, setting down gently. When he saw a whole bunch of chocolate he grinned and set it aside as well. He then saw the sweater and smiled again. He loved getting clothes from her, they were always the best. He turned to her and kissed her forehead once more. "I love all this," he said softly. He could see her sadness and began thinking. "I have an idea... How about I hire someone to work the store for you and you go on vacation? I hate seeing you sad Aubi," he said softly.

She smiles glowing up at him and kissed his cheek and hugs him, she just wanted contact.... " I don't think that a vacation is what I need, I just need to be with someone again. I never see people anymore and as much as I love you Alex... you are my brother." She smiles at him, " I want to have fun and relax too... but" she bites her lip, "no one wants me anymore"

He sighed and pulled her onto his lap and hugged her close. "If you want you can stay with me for a while," he said softly holding her close. "No one wants you? Are you crazy? Almost all of my friends would love to go out with you, I guess I scare people away from you, I'm sorry about that," he said softly. He kissed her forehead once more and hugged her still. Raul came in and he smiled at his second in command.

She blinks and looks at him and smiles at him, "I would love to stay with you for awhile Alex.... I am just.... I am just lonely.... I want someone in my bed again-" she blushes, "sorry if that is too much information" she sees Raul and blushes looking down. Raul touches his shoulder, the neko was thrashing and nearly starved to death. Raul wanted an order, what was the boys fate?

Alex told him softly, to feed him and knock him out. He said it too softly for Auburn to hear but just enough for Raul to hear. He noticed her blush when she saw Raul and he smiled. Once Raul was gone he looked at her. "Do you want to.... with Raul?" he asked her. He knew Raul would be gentle with her and would enjoy it but he wouldn't mind knowing if she would be cool with that or not.

Raul nods and goes up to the bedroom pulling the boy from his cage and shoved food down Johns throat before knocking the boy out.

She wrinkles her nose, "Raul is like a brother to me... I just... I didn't want him hearing about how.... you know.... I just.... I wish I had someone small and cute to just make me feel wanted is all...." she sighs then smiles brightly, " no more about that. I don't want to complain.... let's just eat dinner and you can show me where to sleep for the night"

Alex thought to himself and smiled. "I think I might have someone perfect for you Aubi, but for now lets just eat and then tomorrow I'll introduce you to him," he said smiling at the thought. Heset her back in her chair and his servants came in and began serving them and he smiled and ate with her laughing a little and such.

She giggles " thanks Alex" she leans over and kisses his cheek after eating. " I will see your handsome mug in the morning... I can't stay more then a few days because of the.... my store" she smiles and kisses his cheek and wanders to the room she is always given to sleep in, she was out in ten minutes, she always felt safe near her brother

He smiled and went to go to check on his pet. He smiled when his pet crawled towards him wanting him. He smirked. "Now listen to me pet, your going to be with my princess. You will call her princess and you will do whatever she asks, do you understand? If you do you'll be rewarded," he said petting his pet. He smiled when John nodded his head. He opened the door and pulled John out.

John had been going crazy without his master and he nodded his head, wanting Alex to be happy.

She woke in the morning and showered, she put on a sweater and some loose jeans letting her curly hair fall loose acrossed her shoulders. She yawns and goes down the stairs getting breakfast. She is drinking coffee and working on the crossword when he came in. A grin spreads on her face when she sees Alex "you always did love to sleep in!" she giggles at him, in a better mood

He smiled and sat down next to her. "When your done eating I want you to come with me, I have something for you," he said smiling as he sat and began eating.

She arches a brow, " you didn't have to get me anything Alex..." she finished her toast awhile ago, she had just been killing time drinking coffee and going through the paper. She didn't want to nose in his business so she had been merely amusing herself while she waited for him to wake up

When he finished eating he smiled. "Come on," he said softly and smiled as he stood up.

She smiles and gets up taking his hand just like she did when she was a child and then snuggles his side following him with blind affection

Status
Not open for further replies.