Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
John looked at his mistress's chest and sat up yawning. "Hello Princess," he said softly. He then noticed Alex and laid back down, his ears tilted down in submission. He cuddled up into Auburn and stayed that way, afraid of her brother.

She rubs his side noting the immediate fear, " hello John. Are you hungry?" she ruffles his ears with a softness that only Alex has recieved before now. She was rarely tender

Alex watched, jealousy in his eyes but he calmed down. He couldn't be the only one in her life to recieve her love. He knew that but he still wanted her to only show him that. John looked at Auburn and shook his head. "No Princess, I'm okay, thank you for asking," he said politely.

She nods, " alright" she looks back at her brother, " shall we go out and have some fun Alex? I want a day of fun before I go back to work and I miss you brother"

"Alright, the fair is in town. Do you want to go and spend the day there?" he asked smiling at her.

She brightens, " just take me home and we can get my summer dress and hat!" she smiles at him brightly, eyes lighting up immediatly

He smiled and nodded his head. "Just let me shower and get dressed and then we'll head out," he said standing up. The neko stood up with him and followed him out of the room, closing the door behind them.

She smiles and kisses John softly, " hey let me see those cute ears of yours kitten, do you have any clothes?" she smiles at him her eyes soft, he was so timid....

He looked up at her and his ears perked up slightly. He smiled up at her and hugged her. "No princess I don't have any clothes," he said softly to her.

She nods and plays with his ears softly, " when you get home to my house I want you to call me by my real name darling. I will get you some clothing" she gets up and gets some of Raul's clothing and puts it on him and smiles kissing his nose softly. It was huge on him but it would work

"Okay Princess, may I know your name?" he asked softly as he dressed.

"Auburn, like my hair" she smiles and kisses his cheek softly, " you are absolutely adorable John. Tiny little thing, you clearly are not fed enough. Don't you worry I will fatten you up in no time."

He smiled at her and nodded his head. He suddenly hugged her snuggling into her as he stood.

She chuckles and gently tugs his tail, nothing at all like when the men would pull it during sex. " Come on John. Let's go find Ali and Alex. We are going to go to the fair" she smiles brightly and snuggles him close

He smiled and nodded his head. His tail wrapped around him as he followed her out. Ali was there now dressed in a simple white dress and flats. She had a bundle in her arms. "Alex said that John can wear these clothes," she said softly.

She nods and pats her head, " you are very pretty... you be good to my brother" she hands John the items. "Those will probably fit you better. Go change" she tugs his tail with a smooth smile

Ali bowed and smiled at Auburn. John nodded his head and went back into the room and changed. After a few moments he came back out in Jeans and simple blue t-shirt.

When she got home she put on a dress and got her sun hat, she smiles and runs out and hugs Alex giggling happily. " Let's go Alex" she smiles at him and taps his nose and she is clearly overflowing with joy to be out and about with her brother

Alex smiled, wearing his normal attire as he walked with his sister to the car, where their pets were. They got in and then he drove to the fair. Once there he parked and there weren't too many people there so the rides had little lines.

She takes his hands and snuggles his side and takes him to the Ferris Wheel, she gets him cotton candy and her face is bright and happy. Things he never saw when they were children. She was happier now

Status
Not open for further replies.