Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded his head and came up and kissed her gently.

She smiles as he obliges a nd she ruffles his ears, " you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me, you did not deserve to rot out in those streets" she smiles at him softly

He smiled at her, kissing her gently. "I'm glad you wanted me," he said softly to her.

She smiles and kisses him back gently unbuttoning his pants and unzipping him, " mmmmmmm you were just so cute when my brother brought you threw the door how could I not have wanted you?"

He blushes gently as he looked at her. He was nervous since no one had wanted him or wanted to make him feel good.

She smiles and moves his pants down revealing him and she kisses him gently, " you are just precious, already at attention" she smiles and strokes his erection, " come on now lets have you slide in, you will never be on the streets again"

He let out a soft moan as she touched him. He Let her do what she wanted with him and he would do as she asked.

She smiles and has him enter her with a soft smile and a kiss to his ears, " move slow"

He moans out softly and moves his hips slowly against her, moving his member in and out slowly.

She smiles and plays with his tail shuddering and arching her back up and grins at him, " good boy"

He continues to thrust slowly, in and out of her, wanting to make her feel good.

She shivers and smiles up at his sweet face before kissing his neck and nipping at his ears, wanting to excite him

He was already extremely excited but the kisses and nips made him want to move faster. He didn't move faster though, he leaned down and began sucking on her nipples again.

She shivers and smiles at hm, " go with your insticts, I have no orders for you" she smiles and her nails graze his back ready to dig in

He moaned out softly and he began thrusting into her at a faster pace. She felt so good to him.

She smiles and plays with his ears and moans out before he feels her nails dig into his shoulder blades as she gasps in pleasure

He continued thrusting into her, moving in longer strokes and moving faster in and out of her.

She shivers and he feels her release as her body begins to glow

He moans as he thrusted slower so she could ride it out.

She shivers and her whole body shudders underneath him and her eyes look at him glazed with pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.