Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and walked into the store. "Hey, how does this cash register work?" he asked her smiling softly.

She chuckles and shows him, she moves him to her and kisses him softly. " You are adorable and you will bring me new customers with that seller of a face" she smiles jokingly

He smiled and listened and did as she did, glad he was doing it right. He kissed her back, and hugged her smiling softly.

She smiles and goes to the back to sew and design letting him handle his own space

He smiled and sooner rather then later, more people came in and began buying things, while looking at him. He always smiled and helped them as best as he could.

If he needed help she was right there for him, she smiles and nods to the customers answering questions about him, as he was clearly hers. He intrigued them, this brought her business

He smiled and even used his tail to hand the customers their bags while he rung up other items, working fast.

She smiles watching him work and she eventually comes over and puts her hand on his, " why don't you take a break. Are you hungry John?" She plays with his ears softly

He smiled at the customer and turns to Auburn. He smiled and nodded his head to her. "I'm a little hungry. Would you like for me to go get us lunch?" he asked softly. There was a dinner around the corner so he could easily go and get them food.

She nods and kisses him softly, " let me get you some money" she goes and gets him a hundred dollar bill and nudges his cheek ever so softly, " go ahead, be back soon. I don't want to be worried"

He smiles and nodded his head, taking the money and heading to the dinner quickly. Unknown to him, Alex had someone following them to make sure, John did not try to run away.

She goes back to work and she is humming happily, she was happy... she felt loved and needed and she wanted to kiss Alex for giving her John... he was exactly what she needed

After fifteen minutes John came back having a chicken club sandwhich for her and a cheese burger for him. He smiled too her and set the food down.

She looks up ad smiles at him, " I like you, you are adorable. Come on now, let's get food in our bellys" with how she was eyeing him it was very clear she had plans for him this night

He smiled and sat down with her. "I hope your okay with a chicken club sandwich?" he asked her softly.

She laughs and plays with his ears like she always did when he sat near her, " a chicken club sandwich is fantastic." She puts her hand on his thigh and squeezes softly

He smiled and nodded his head. He handed her her box.

She opens it and eats happily, after awhile she leans over and kisses him softly. " It was very good. Go finish your shift. We leave in an hour. I have plans for you tonight" she grins and goes back to work

He smiles and nods his head, cleaning up quickly before going to the bathroom and washing out his mouth so his breath did not smell like food. He then went back to work, helping out anyone he could and working the cash register.

She was surprised he washed his mouth out but not displeased, the store was fairly peaceful when she locked up. She tidied a bit and then looks at him, he was small but capable and she was very fond of him. He was a good worker and good with her customers.... and soon she would know if he would be good in her bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.