Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and helped her clean up. He smiled at her and put things away.

She took his hand and lead him to th car, she then drove him home and tips his face up, " why don't you get all presentable and lay in my bed. I will be right out" she winks at him heading into her walk in closet

He nodded his head and smiled to her. He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Once he was done he went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed, shirtless now, since he left the shirt in the bathroom.

She came out moments after him in lace underwear and her hair was down and sultry, she smiles looking at her shirtless neko waiting so submissively in her bed

He looked at her, a blush forming on his cheeks from how beautiful she looked. He sat there and waited for her to say something not sure of what to do now.

She smiles at him and puts him up into the pillows gently sitting on his waist, she kisses him softly and runs her index finger over his jawline " show me what you've got."

He smiles at her and kisses her back, pulling her closer to him. "Can I touch you?" he asked softly.

"I know... but I still have to ask," he said softly to her, before he leaned down and began kissing her breast, sucking on her nipples lightly. His hands moved along her back and massaged her butt, massaging the soft cheeks in his hands.

She shivers and her back archs into his mouth, into his affections. She blushes and runs her hands down his bare back, " why do you have to ask?" She giggles and looks up at him soft eyes looking into his

"Because your my mistress," he said softly to her. He sat up and moved her over onto her back. He slipped her panties off and he kissed and licked down her body, and licked her.

His rough tongue immediatley gave her goosebumps and her hair buries into his hair, " Oh! I-I see.... is that s-something my brother taught you?"

He nodded his head. "I know other things," he murmured softly, flicking his tongue as he pushed it into her private place, his tongue long enough to lick against her g-spot.

She groans and her hips buck, " Oh! Oh... yes... yes you do....." she shudders and massages his ears gripping into his hair and she moans out loudly

He slips a finger along with his tongue and he thrusted his finger in and out of her.

She shudders and grabs his tail, " oh my......... oh......" her breath quickens... he hadn't even entered her and he was gonna make her release... he was definitely good for her bed

He continued to please her, moving his fingers and tongue faster but in different directions to add more pleasure. He wanted her to cum on his face. He wanted to taste her release.

It wouldnt take but a few more moments and her legs where shivering, no one had ever done that to her

He smiled and slowly stopped, licking her clean. He smiled and licked his lips. He turned her over onto her stomach and lifted her butt up. He leaned down and began lapping at her other hole, licking it erotically and where he knew she would feel pleasure.

She shivers and puts her hands on his shoulders, " c-come up here..... I wanna kiss you and play with you as well"

Status
Not open for further replies.