Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
John just stays where he was for the time being. He ends up getting up and making her breakfast. He sets it on the table for her to eat when she wants to eat before he sits back down.

She yawns and then pads into the kitchen and arches a brow seeing it and sighs, " John come in here and eat. Come on" she pulls a chair out for him hoping that he will join her

He did as she asked, but he did not eat. He just sat there.

She sighs looking at her hands and then goes over to him, she pets him softly and then unbuckles his collar. " Go on. You don't deserve to be a slave, as it was pointed out you have done nothing wrong" with that she sets his collar on the table and then walks upstairs, out of sight

He looks at the collar and picks it up. He stands up, still holding the collar as he left. He came back a few hours later and had food with him. He brought her dinner and wine. He had his collar back on at that point.

She was not at home. She was at work. She did not come home that night, she locked the door and was asleep laying on the desk in the back. She was having a long day after all

Hours passed and he decided to put her food away and continued to wait for her to come home.

When she went to bed, he was curled up on the floor asleep.

She trips over him in the morning and blinks entirely confused, " what are you doing here?"

He wakes as she trips and he looks up at her. "Do you not want me here?" he asked softly.

"Thats not what I asked... Do you not want me?" he asked her.

"Then I will stay," he said softly to her. He did not have to leave if she wanted him. If she didn't want him then he would leave. He'd rather be with someone who actually wants him then to be alone.

She nods " alright, I'll have a bed made up for you then" she smiles at him sweetly

He stands up and goes to her, pulling her close to him. He just holds her close. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be all sulky for the past few days.... I just don't have much love thrown my way from the only family I have," he said softly to her.

He nods his head. "What do you want to do today?" he asked her softly.

She shrugs and looks at him " I have work. You can do whatever you please"

Status
Not open for further replies.