Gangster's Brutal Pity

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you want for me to go with you and help you?" he asked softly.

She shakes her head " you're free now and I don't have the money to pay you"

"I will work for free," he said softly.

"If you let me live with you, then I'll be fine," he said softly to her.

" It is not legal for me not to pay you. It is different when you don't belong to me anymore"

"Then I don't want to be free..." he said to her softly.

"Theres nothing out there for me and I don't know how to live anymore... I rather just belong to someone who wants me," he said softly.

She looks at him and gently takes his belt loops in her hands and she kisses him, " come to bed"

He kissed her back and nodded his head and followed her to the bed.

She gently lays him down and kisses him once more, undoing his shirt and she gently undoes his pants, " I would never throw you out my darling"

He kissed her back and just let her do what she wanted with him.

She grins at him and kisses his throat and then slides him inside of her, " now come on darling, move those hips for me"

He was surprised when she suddenly slid him into her but he let out a soft moan at the warmth that engulfed him. He thrust up slowly into her, like she asked him to.

She shivers and sighs happily running her fingers through his hair and plays with his ears with a happy smile

He was blushing and looking up at her as he thrusted into her.

She smiles at his blush and released with a shudder and her hands grip his chest

He moaned out softly and held her close to him.

She smiles and looks at him softly, she runs her fingers through his hair, " my darling I am going to visit my brother tomorrow..... do you want to come?"

Status
Not open for further replies.