Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's panting softly, and let her calm down slightly. He still thrusted into her, just slowly.

She can see he is both arroused but he is beginning to tire and she smiles and pushes him as deep as he can go knowing it'll make him jerk and release

He groaned out as the sudden movement, caused him to jerk inside of her and cum. He wanted to wait until he made her cum once again but he couldn't help it, she felt so good to him.

She giggles and had released a good while ago, she kisses him softy and pads the spot next to her

He gently pulls out of her and lays down next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

She smiles and cuddles into his chest with a happy smile and she even mock purrs for him with a gentleness he is not yet accustomed to. " I have errands to run tomorrow you will need to stay here while I am away"

He held her and smiled down at her. "Yes, will there be anything you will need for me to do here?" he asked softly.

He nodded his head then. He leaned down and kissed her deeply , moving his lips lower, along her throat. "May I ask if we can do that again?" he asked softly to her.

She smiles, " you may always ask. We can do this when I come back tonight"

He nodded his head pulls away after kissing her once more. "Where are you going, if I may know?" he asked softly.

She laughs and runs her index finger over his collar bone, ' downtown. I just have some business to attend to" She kisses him softly and slides away. " I will see you when I return" in all actuality she was in search of his brother, it would take her all of two hours to find him. He agreed to come back and see his brother curious to see what had become of him. She took him to the public bath and bought him new clothes before she brought him home. She opened the door and smiles, " John come here"

John had showered when he was left alone. He also changed the sheets and did a bit of cleaning. When she called for him, he walked into the room. He stopped in mid step when he saw his brother, and the smug look he had on his face. "Johnny? Your a pet? I thought you'd be dead," he said chuckling lightly. John didn't say anything as he looked at Auburn, feeling betrayed and that was the look his eyes gave. He looked back at his brother before his face lost all emotion and he just stood there.

She gives his brother a sour look and goes over to him, " you look very handsome John. I found your brother for you. I thought... maybe you two would like to see eachother again." she fondles his ears gently as she lways does being soft and affectionate

He didn't react like she might have hoped when she touched him. He tensed instead of relaxing. John's bother watches him and lets out a cruel laugh. "It's fitting isn't it? You were born to be a pet, and that all you'll ever be. Thanks to you, I got away with stealing from one of the most powerful gangs in the city and all that happened to you was you got sold as a pet. To a hot broad too," he said laughing at them both.

"See him? That piece of shit? He's been nothing but useless to me up until now. He's only good for taking the heat for me," he said to John. But just as the brother turned to leave, Raul stood there and Alex behind him, along with his pet. Raul grabbed Lucas by the neck and Alex walked up to them. "No he won't now you'll experience everything he has," Alex said, as his pet was quickly at Lucas and cuffed his hands and had a cloth over his mouth knocking him out.

John didn't do anything but stand there, a look of sadness in his eyes, but not because they were taking his brother, but because she brought him here. Even though he had told he never wanted to see his brother again.

She watched a look of utter confusion, her brother is the best thing that ever happened to her so she couldnt imagine why he would say such things about John.... when they left she looks at John and tips his face up, " you are not a piece of shit. You are not useless...." with that she puts her hands in her pockets and walks up the stairs not knowing what else to say about that

John does not follow her upstairs he stays there in the main room. He curled up on the ground and just sat there for the night. When she would wake up he would still be in the same spot not having slept.

She came downstairs in the morning and frowns seeing him there. " John.... What's wrong? Are you ill...?" she kneels next to him abs pets him softly

"Why?" He asked her softly. "Why couldn't you just leave him out... I didn't want to see him..." he said softly to her.

She sighs and looks at him, " because family is important John...." she gets up realizing there is nothing she can do for him and she just walks to her dinner table pulling out her papers

Status
Not open for further replies.