Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Citrus, There's no need to go through the pages to find the link. If you go to the overview you'll find the link there where under the name and if you go to the sidebar there is a button that says In Character you can press that will take you directly to it as well.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎, @Citrus, @Justaddnutts. We're still waiting, we'll have to go on without you if there's no post from you two. I really don't want to do that though because I love everyone's characters but we can't keep waiting because nothing happens with the rp when we wait.

The deadline with be the weekend. If we don't get the first post from you, we're going to begin moving on which means you'll have to catch up whether there's a lot or a little posted. I know things happen and what it's like to be busy, but hopefully you can at least get something up. It doesn't even have to be very long. I'd rather not leave you guys behind because I feel like that would be worse for you guys.

Last edited:
I'll be moving on in the rp tomorrow.

Reactions: Step6543
Just to let you goes know. I need to cute down on my rp load, thanks to the weather conditions and my mothers health. I apologize.

So, are you dropping out? I understand if you are.

If Justaddnutts is gone, then we interestingly have only two guys, (and the interesting part) and they are dating each other.

Wait don't we have that blonde guy? Was that justaddnutts' character as well? o.o

Oh, Quentin. xD So we have three guys and two of them are currently dating each other. Bad luck, girls. xD

Oh wait, we do! You're right!!! It's Step's character so he's still there. I must have accidentally skipped over when I was looking back through the characters. I blame my cold.

EDIT: Haha, yeah. Unless some of the girls aren't heterosexual.

I believe there might've been a few. Could be funny if a character pointed it out though

"Y'know guys, you make up three thirds of our testosterone in this damn place and you're dating each other?"

xD

I didn't add sexuality so I don't really remember, it would just be if it was written in the extras but there may be some.

Yeah, that would be funny.

Yeah and I read everyone's CS's from beginning to end and I think I might've seen something like that somewhere. Too lazy to check, though. xD

Luca is really gentle ~

I love playing his sort of conflicting, ambiguous character xD
He's spouting out mean insults to Cas and then suddenly kissing him in the span of two minutes. xD

I just looked a bit briefly and I know I saw that Hilda was homosexual. I don't know about anyone else though unless it's just not written in the CS anywhere.

It's super cute though to be honest, it works well in the rp. I really want comments about them during it, I might make Remi do some, in good ways though.

Yeah, I kinda wanted him to be dangerous and endearing at the same time. xD

But he's sweet around Cas and he barely realizes it. He doesn't give any fucks about people he hate, his friends are sort of in the middle (he'd definitely help them out) but in front of Cas he's like an entirely different person. xD

It's cute and besides I love romance in rps whether the rps are largely romance or not. While, this one is more of a whole bunch of genres put together I'm still excited about romance and such in it. Of course, really good friendships are adorable too.

I'm still thinking about who Luca would have a good friendship with. He's not very good with people, and Cas... well, he doesn't count. xD

I'm sure something will happen or work. It might even be entertaining to be someone who wouldn't even match at all. I really want someone to have a good relationship with Remi because I would think that would be hilarious. I plan to make her so weird and out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.