Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should definitely tease the couple too. Luca gets soooo angry when he gets teased. He's too serious about everything and ends up acting like a moron. xD

Oh this will be fun.
I can see her getting along with the girls.
Or just come off as annoying, since she loves playing with girl's hair and applying make up on them.

She probably will at some point, she has a tendency of doing that, since she has no siblings and doing her own gets boring :P

Haha that's cool.
Unless Quentin's having a bad day he usually just ignores it or teases back. When he's having a bad day he may get a little pissed, though. Lol

Hmm... is having a "bad day" every day even counted as bad days then? xD

Nah, it's usually when his brother is being a bigger pain in the ass than normal. XD

It is still ongoing and yes, I was waiting for replies. I did mention that you guys can post whenever you want to or how many times you want to.

Opps. I'm just worried about double posting, or accidentally turning the whole thing into a one and one if posting gets out of control.

> . > Does anyone have their characters in the house and are free enough to open for the door for Hilda and Quentin?

I know that feeling ;~;

Well, Luca could go get the door. As long as he comes back to Cas, Cas doesn't mind~

Whoops, finished my post before reading o-o

Uhm, if no one else volunteers I can edit it?

Reactions: Kitsune
Have him carry Luca with him to the door. xD

"WHY IS THIS NECESSARY I'LL LITERALLY BE FIVE FEET AWAY"

"no questions lulu-chan B)"

Reactions: Kitsune
The door unlocked so they could just walk in, but I can make a post for Natsume and Remi later today that has Natsume get the door for them. I was hoping that some of the others would make it to the house before I posted so I could have Natsume start discussing things with the gang. That was why I was waiting to post for my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.