Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be moving on in the rp at some point this week, probably closer to the weekend.

Everyone can continue on.

Anyone who doesn't respond at all within the next for days will simply be taken off the characters list.

I responded after Park and I can't really progress if he doesn't reply... >>

I just want to see whose still here at the moment. I understand certain reasons for not posting.

We have some who haven't been on since before I posted the roll call, though there's some that have been and haven't responded at all so I'm guessing they are out of the rp since they aren't saying anything. It seems to me that many aren't going to return. We can either give up or try for a reboot and restart and try to get new people in it as well.

Name: Ryder Rowe
Nickname: The Night Rider
Role in gang: Cleaner
[In other words, let's say there is a huge threat to the gang. Like a rather informative witness or a rather cocky jerk who thinks he can do whatever he pleases just because he has money. Ryder takes "Care" of the threat, often using bribery or other "unruly" methods.] and Transporter
Crush: No-one yet
Relationships: He thinks of the gang as a family, willing to put up with whatever shenanigans come his way.
Personality: Quiet, noble and secretive. Quiet being one of the major strong points of his personality, seeing as he legitimately doesn't speak with his own voice, preferring to use a tape recorder to say a quote to fit whatever he is doing. But if there is one thing he loves greater than listening to 80's music, it's working on his motorcycle. He'll often be spotted working on it's paint or on the "organs" of the bike.
Bio: Not much is known about the Cleaner of the gang, but what could be gathered is that he had no parents. Obvious by the fact they never show at the parent-teacher conferences or any of the meetings. And from the tattoos, and way of doing things. It's obvious that he is not from around the area. Perhaps not even the same country. He also seems to have military training, obviously taught by someone who was in the military seeing as he has not even graduated high-school...Yet. Also, while owning a few guns, there is no record of him buying them or anything suggesting he got them through another person. In all seriousness, the only other explanation for how he got them is that he either stole them. Or he had someone wipe any evidence of him getting the guns. One final thing about him is that some can notice is the huge scar across his neck when they see him working on his bike. The way that said scar is old yet caused by what someone can assume was either a knife or a bullet.
Dislikes: Country music, police figures
Voice:
None, but if he did had one. It'd most likely be Roronoa Zoro's English voice actor. Christopher Sabat. [If I am not mistaken.]
Theme song:
Extra: He always seems to be wearing a mask or helmet of sorts. Using a tape recorder to communicate.
Looks:
biker.jpg Face:5358_original.jpg

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 Ibs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black

Last edited:
He's accepted though the only thing I'm concerned about is technically school wouldn't let him go wearing his helmet all the time but, it would be nice for maybe future reference to have a picture of what his face looks like.

Fixed it, but alas. That was the only pic that resembled what Ryder's face looks like underneath the helmet.

Okay, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.