Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ScarletNova
I can just have him open the door if you want, then we'd have a few more people there and you could have your characters start discussing?

My bad. I just thought it'd be ... more likely for the characters to actually wait, since it's an odd habit and all.

I can have one of my character's get the door, because it is true that it's part of who they are. I'm just debating if I should have it simply be Natsume or have something funny with Remi as she's doing it.

I can't say for sure, but @ScarletNova still has this under open signups so I think that we're still open! The rp is also kinda sleeping right now, so a few more people couldn't hurt. We also had a dropout a little ago, so we could probably use someone! ScarletNova will hopefully be here to clarify later. ^^

Yes, it's still open.

I still hold interest.

It would be best to get everyone at the house so we can continue on with the rp.

Name: Nicolas Herbert

Nickname: Nic

Role in gang: The Lazy one

Crush: unknown

Relationships: to be decided in the Rp

Personality: Nic is very lazy, and most of the time he will do anything half heartedly. However if he is told to do something by a person he respects he will get the job done right. He is very loyal, almost to the point of obedience.
Bio: Nicolas is rather knew to the gang, since he only moved to the area recently. At Nic's old school he was still as lazy as ever and was part of another gang. He didn't take part much in their activities, he usually stayed behind and slept or followed and just watched. However one day the gang were troubled by another group. In the end some of Nicolas' friends ended up in hospital due to the violence. The boss then turned to Nic to clean up the mess. The next day the other group had been totally beat and Nic had left. No one other than the boss knows what happened that day. Nicolas then turned up here recently, buying an apartment and living on his own. He soon came across Natsume and started following her group around.

Dislikes: being woken up, cold places, snow

Voice: ashitaka, princess mononoke

Theme song:This is the best, Nightcore

Extra: although Nicolas sleeps most of the time, he still seems to be able to devour mountains of food with little problem. It has also been said that some people have seen him walking around late at night, but what he is up to is still a mystery.

Looks:
6a6311be2b31aec7c701fa79a6a30fd6_480.jpg

Height: 5.11

Weight: 66kg

Hair color: black

Eye color: blue

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still part of this!
As ScarletNova said earlier, it's really important to like, have everyone arrive at the house before we can go on with the rp, so uh... it's dependent on the people who haven't replied anything yet >u<

The link is listed in the Overview section and also if you click on the In Character button on the sidebar when in Overview as well.

I'm not sure whether to wait for the rest of the characters (or more) to get to the house or just continue on without them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.