Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eternity109 I was wondering if our characters could be like close buddies? Or something like partners in crime when they have to go out to do things? I understand that Faith does information gathering, and the idea that she uses tech sounds really cool. Similarly, my character does a bit of information gathering herself, but also likes to get herself into some weird places, just without all that technology. Would it be alright if it's considered the norm for the two to be partnered up for recon 'missions' maybe? If not, that's fine [would you consider the two to be movie buddies at least?]

@Justaddnutts Hey there! I have a pretty crazy idea, but feel free to decline! Sakura has those NSFW comics, right? I was just wondering if it were possible for Sakura to have introduced my character to reading those comics? I haven't listed it under my Likes/Dislikes, but I just thought it would be funny if she kept trying to shove NSFW comics or throw out dirty pictures at my character [who might or might not just flush and throw it back at you]. If this isn't your thing, I'm totally fine with that though, would still love for the two to be friends in some way [Cake friends perhaps?]

@Step6543 Congrats with the complete CS! I really do love your character by the way, and I noticed how his Strategist and building scanning is a very useful and cool skill. My character does regular parkour and some minor robbery, would your character be down to help out with that sometimes? If not, then can I also offer my character being an annoyance to you then? Quinten seems really mature, and my character needs some of that sanity sometimes [I swear it's not going to turn into a crush]

I think that's all I have for now, I still have to read some more things, but these are just the ones that have stuck out most for a while now. I'll be back with more maybe, if not, then I just don't know what kind of relationship our characters may have ... Gomen!
I love it XD That's absolutely right up Sakura's ally to be like, "Hey, hey, look, look at this. I got something right up your ally~" even if Hilda is like get that garbage away.

Yoichi Fujioka
"Grim"

Luki.jpg

Height: 6'2 Weight: 139
Role in gang:
Executioner
Crush:
(TBD)
Relationships:
(TBD)
Personality:
He comes across polite, charming, and just generally the ideal gentle man. But that's far from the case.Those that really get to know him knows he's a sadistic, sarcastic, and down right mean individual. He has problems with, and may be down right incapable of comprehending others emotions, but that doesn't mean he doesn't try. The closest he can offer to a genuine emotion, is the fact he would do Anything for those he's grown attached too. After all, they are his toys. No one else's.
Bio:
From a young age there was something obviously wrong with Yoichi. Despite him being all charm and manners from a young age, he had some disturbing habits. Going on of his way to steps of bugs, examining road kill, watching gory media with obvious glee. His parents finally took him to a professional when they caught him picking up a baby bird that had fallen from a nest and instead of helping it, he threw it against the side of the house. He had told them, "Death is kinder" all smiles.
He was sick.
No matter what they did he didn't get "better". He was committed three times over the span of his childhood, and was often kept away from others for their own safety. Later in life, he was no longer approached with helping hands and calming voices, but instead police officers and make shift cages.
A gang was honestly a god sent for him. It was ok to hurt others here. As long as you didn't get caught
+Gore
+Rollar Costers
+Sad Endings
+Rodents
Dislikes:
-Authority
-Melted Ice Cream
-Small Children
-Christmas
-Rules
Voice:
Male Voice (Yuuro)
Theme Song:
He's done >>

Reactions: Kitsune
I'll ask about relationships then post~

YOICHI'S THOUGHTS ON OTHER MEMBERS:
NATSUME @ScarletNova
He admires her, believe it or not. He finds her complete disregard for rules, and he dangerous side to be something truly beautiful. As such he has picked her to be the one "authority" he'll lend his ear too. It doesn't bother him so much to follow order's as long as their Tanaka-chan's orders. He seems their relationship as nothing more then a professional one, however. She is, after all, the boss.

FAITH @Eternity109
He's not the biggest fan of Faith, to be completely honest with himself. The fact she can find out what he's been up to if she wanted too makes him feel really uncomfortable. It doesn't mean he doesn't trust her and wouldn't stand with her. It just means he doesn't stop watching out her her eyes and ears when he's away from the gang.

CAS @Kitsune
He's so bright and bubbly, Grim finds him cute and funny. No one's really sure if it's in the i wanna date you way or the you'd be a cool brother kinda way. All they know is he will tease and flirty with Cas nonstop, wether he wants him to or not. What can he say, getting under your skin is how he shows he cares!

HILDA @S O N G B I R D
He doesn't have much to say about her one way or another.

QUEN @Step6543
Something about Quen irks him, his smug face? Nice hair, smug face, stupid quiet disposition.
He's one of the people in gang he likes to make misribale via mean spirited 'pranks'.

KOBATO @Crow
She's almost to normal for the gang, almost to the point she's boring.
Can he really be blamed if he plays those mean 'pranks' on her too?

AVALON @Citrus
Yet another member of the gang he really never bothered to get to know
...maybe he should try???
How do you get to know someone again?
Ah, yes.
Flirting and Teasing.
(Yoichi, no, pls.)

NAOMI @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
Out of everyone he flirts with, Naomi is one of the two he has a real stirring of feelings for.
He'd describe these feelings as Fuzzy and Warm.
Her ruthlessness towards the enemy is attractive, and her berserker rage even more so.
If he ever pursued a relationship, it'd most likely be with Naomi.

....or her sister. (oh dear)

MADELINE @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
Out of everyone he flirts with, Madeline is one of the two he has real stirring of feelings for.
He's describe the feeling as Dizzying and Light-Headed.
Her protectiveness for her sister and borderline insane cockiness is undeniably intoxicating to watch.
It really does help that they could sit down an enjoy a good horror flick together without incident.
If he ever pursued a relationship, it'd most likely be with Madeline.

...or her sister. (oh dear)

LUCA @MiNaGi
They don't talk much, but he imagines Luca can't be pleased with his constant flirting with Cas. That's ok though...
He flirts with Luca too.
(please stop Yoichi, before you get punched)

REMI @ScarletNova
They don't talk often, but when they do he's probably getting something new shiny and pointy from her. He likes that about her. The fact she can get him the nicest new toys.

SAKURA @Justaddnutts
...I don't need to tell myself...

~~~

(If you want any relationships based on this please give me the heads up :D
Or at least some feed back :3?)​

I'm cool with my character's relationships towards him. I'm sure all relationships between everyone will grow eventually.

Oh god, Luca and Cas are lovey-dovey as hell. And while you say that he should be scared of Luca, I recommend you tread carefully when flirting with Luca, because Cas is... well... very protective. B)

Dude's got a death wish c:

or no self preservation...

Cas is more or less classified as a yandere. He really goes into killer mode when someone touches his Lulu. xD

It might make everything interesting, and in the end Natsume just might have to break some fights up. After all, she's the boss.

I really hope to get some good relationship with my character's as well.

I AM SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW FOR THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN LUCA, CAS, AND GRIM OMG

Please call her Tachibana!

So, for the introduction, are we intending to meet eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.