Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who got Warthunder tho?

Who got Warthunder tho?
Isn't that the plane game?
Hy nice to see you again!

So you all play LoL huh? I tried the game but just not my thing.,,
Yeah, I slowly drift away from it because it is so time consuming.
Sona main, although that's mainly because I'm a fill main and I end up with supp. :)
I learned how OP Kayle top is the other day. I was Poppy and she had me huggin turret like it was my momma.

I play LoL (Soraka and Nami) and War Thunder (Marder Line since it had only Marders + Gladiators)

I play LoL (Soraka and Nami) and War Thunder (Marder Line since it had only Marders + Gladiators)
Nice. I came in around last year, focused on the Sherman line on my tankers and the naval planes on me air force ((USA! USA!))

I don't like the american vehicles, planes lack cannons while the tanks lack good ammunition.
And their Tank Destroyers are bad, really bad.

Nice. I came in around last year, focused on the Sherman line on my tankers and the naval planes on me air force ((USA! USA!))
I focus on Ground Forces in War Thunder, I just reached tier IV with Germans (the first Panther in that Tier) and Americans (The M41 Bulldog). Have all Tier II Soviet land machines minus the newly added KV-85 and I only lack a few high BR British Tier IIs as for now. I also drive Tier II American Naval Fighters from time to time or when I really need some quick cash~

I don't like the american vehicles, planes lack cannons while the tanks lack good ammunition.
And their Tank Destroyers are bad, really bad.
Won't lie they aren't the best tanks, but hey
I focus on Ground Forces in War Thunder, I just reached tier IV with Germans (the first Panther in that Tier) and Americans (The M41 Bulldog). Have all Tier II Soviet land machines minus the newly added KV-85 and I only lack a few high BR British Tier IIs as for now. I also drive Tier II American Naval Fighters from time to time or when I really need some quick cash~
I am in the II to III region in my planes if you're down to have a flight buddy some time ^^

Hello people. My oh my I missed a lot haven't I?

"Hello darkness, my old friend."

@Ananfal

*looks behind her, then lifts a finger and points at herself with a questioning tilt of her head*

*Phoenix Wright point*

"Sì, senõr!"

I suppose I should start remodeling here.

*Teleports in a bookcase*

That should do I suppose.

*Teleports onto the bookcase with some tea.*