Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a nomad when it comes to servers XD I have been hanging around a couple invade and annex casual servers though

Overwatch ftw

Reporting in! I am trying to put this ARMA 3 unit together. LAWDIE THE IMMERSION
Played ArmA II and III for close to four years with the 15th MEU Realism Unit. Great fun, good luck getting it rolling!

Also I'm around :P

Yo! I know a lot of you folks are from TJA, so, if you want, you can check out the interest check for Omnibus Academy. My goal with this RP is to really capture the 'anything goes' mentality that TJA had, placing emphasis on player-created races and lore. o3o

Yo! I know a lot of you folks are from TJA, so, if you want, you can check out the interest check for Omnibus Academy. My goal with this RP is to really capture the 'anything goes' mentality that TJA had, placing emphasis on player-created races and lore. o3o
Count me in! Even if it is not TJA a spiritual successor to the legacy is something I will gladly support!!!

Also I will now repost the people that should be on this thread so I trigger the alert system and see how many fishes it brings in.

Reactions: Kagayours
... ... ...

...anyone here?

... ... ...

...anyone here?
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you: I have no reason to continue posting here if there's nothing to talk about. o_o I already have several RP OOC's that I use as lounges. Anything that feels out-of-place there (or excessively rambly) goes in a blog post.

I'm not saying I won't still poke my head in and say "I'm here" or post when I have any other reason to, but, if you're wondering why everything goes silent so quickly... this is why.

Hate to sound harsh, but it seems like a bit much to expect this thread to stay so lively when there's nothing to do...

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you: I have no reason to continue posting here if there's nothing to talk about. o_o I already have several RP OOC's that I use as lounges. Anything that feels out-of-place there (or excessively rambly) goes in a blog post.

I'm not saying I won't still poke my head in and say "I'm here" or post when I have any other reason to, but, if you're wondering why everything goes silent so quickly... this is why.

Hate to sound harsh, but it seems like a bit much to expect this thread to stay so lively when there's nothing to do...
I know, I know. I was hoping there is other people that are around. I guess I should think about a topic to talk about inhere...

Time to say to this thread. With the Iwaku Group (now Clan) system online and usable I finally opened a Clan(Group) that replaces this thread (and allows more stuff to be done then just catching up). Search for Gamer(5)'s RP Buddies to join in.

Since my last post went unnoticed, just to get everyone's attention I am putting down the List once more. Everyone that is on it should head to the clan that replaces this thread https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/clans/gamer-5-s-rp-buddies.108/group. I expect a decent percentage of those on the list to show up!

From "Transported to the IDS":
@ShiroKiyoshi
@GreatWest
@Moogle-Girl
@Nocturnia

From "The Game":
@Lady Sandra
@DPM

From "All the King's Man" and it's Re-boot:
@Ambra
@Dipper
@RainDash