Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sadly never really got a chance to partake in that CoC game, but I was so hyped for it!
A damn shame, really

I sadly never really got a chance to partake in that CoC game, but I was so hyped for it!
A damn shame, really
Setting something similar to it ATM. would you wish to sign up?

I'll give it a look, sure thing ^_^

I really don't have as much time to myself any more, so I can't really make any promises though >_<

Ah Kaga ... I still would like to see a new installment of TJA on Iwaku, but I guess that all I can do is hope it will happened before everyone forgets about it ...

@_@ It's really not in the cards for me right now. I barely have time to give my own RP's the attention they need, and TJA was way too high-maintanence...

I'd be more likely to start a new, original RP in the near future than I would to reboot TJA anytime soon -- and starting any RP right now would still be incredibly unwise of me.

Ah, CoC, when i first became an adult...anyway GMing a little myself, can I interest you any of 'em?
Maybe if and when I manage to get the Boarding School of Freaks Iwaku RP rolling ...
Oh don't worry. Kaga has such a free and open schedule we can get that going any time! :3

*Sarcasm*
LOL
Ya know what would be cool? If we reboot that one rp with that one video game world that you tried to take off. I was kinda bummed out when it didn't take off the runway very far.
Well lack of dedicated roleplayers killed off that one ...
I have some ideas. We could easily make something similar to your IDS idea, but a lot more sandboxed than anything. Like just random characters all gathered in one place doing whatever. I also have more complex one, but this I just mentioned would be easier for schedule issues.
Yeah... I had an idea while talking to Noct about this very post. As for IDS, I tried running quite a few IDS-based RPs on Iwaku but not really took of like "Transported to the IDS". Currently I am also trying to get a IDS-based idea going it is the Boarding School of Freaks, link to OOC is in my sig if you want to check it out.
A damn shame, really
Setting something similar to it ATM. would you wish to sign up?
I'll give it a look, sure thing ^_^

I really don't have as much time to myself any more, so I can't really make any promises though >_<
For you two fellow perverts - I am running several quests on Anon-kun that might be interesting to CoC lovers. I go by gamer5 there to so it should be easy to find me~
@_@ It's really not in the cards for me right now. I barely have time to give my own RP's the attention they need, and TJA was way too high-maintanence...

I'd be more likely to start a new, original RP in the near future than I would to reboot TJA anytime soon -- and starting any RP right now would still be incredibly unwise of me.
To bad ... I really loved TJA ... well I guess I will just patiently wait and hope until a new installment of TJA is created or I die...

Now as for that RP idea, like I mentioned I was inspired and came up for a simple yet nice idea "The Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness". Since this is my post for answering you my buddies from past RPs I will write down basics of the idea and post it here...

Various ones~ most of my Anon-kun stuff is 18+. My Anon-kun name is gamer5.
tried looking for the search ba of it, couldn't find it.

"The Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" RP Idea Presentation

Setting:
A seemingly ordinary house that is actually a place where weird things happen.
The house itself is located in a small town that would look just right in the early 21st century Mediterranean Europe.
The house itself appears to be a standard house with a ground floor above which another stands, all topped by an attic.
Both floors have a kitchen and living room, both which somehow adjust their size to how many people are in them
As for bedrooms, both floors have one ""Bedroom Doors", which when opened will always connect to the bedroom which the person wants to enter.
There is two more doors on each floor. The first ones known as "Generic Doors" lead to non-bedroom rooms. Just like "Bedroom Doors" the "Generic Doors" lead to the room in which one wants to be in.
The last doors are the "Travel Door" which along the usual function of leading to where one wants to go also have a special switch next to them which flips them into or out of "Random Destination Mode" which is just like it says - a mode in which the "Travel Doors" always connect to random places.
Finally a single "door" stands in the attic of the house with a withered word on them which starts with a "W". This doors doesn't open and is the most mysterious object in house. According to the legend of the house if one falls asleep in the attic three times they will disappear forever.

Plot:
Our character(s) accidentally ended up in that "Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" (TDHRW) on some way. Be it by getting lost and stepping in it, taking the "Travel Doors" to it or simply having suffered a unlucky random dimensional teleportation.

Why is entering this house bad?
Well because those that enter will not able to leave. When one gains to much distance with thoughts of escaping this house the house warps him back to it. To break this bond one must complete a certain task.

How serious is this RP:
As much as we want it to be. It can be anything from a deadly silent tragedy to a lough-out-loud comedy.

Anyways. Sleep. I am going to sleep. See you in some 6-8 hours...

Well, this is a thing. I'm not sure how much time I have for RP of various sorts, though. Still, might as well drop by to say "hi" and stuff.

What kind of characters we gonna be making ?

Well, this is a thing. I'm not sure how much time I have for RP of various sorts, though. Still, might as well drop by to say "hi" and stuff.
Hy, And the RP thing is just a side thingy. The main reason this thread is around is to reconnect me with people from all my past RPs!
What kind of characters we gonna be making ?
Any!
Hy! Nice to see you~
I know... Some of the people here.
Of course you do. You and I did both took part in several RPs that I listed in the first post~.

List update ~ who visited or PM me and who still has to show up...

Still have to show up:
From "Transported to the IDS":
@GreatWest
@Moogle-Girl

From "The Game":
@Lady Sandra
@DPM

From "All the King's Man" and it's Re-boot:
@Ambra
@RainDash
@Catastrophy
@Gossamer
@FrostedCamel

From "Lands of Lemea":
@Ouroboros_
@Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland
@E.T.
@WitchChild

From "B.A.F. (Bayview Academy of Failure)":
@AshenAngel
@♥︎DandereCuteMute♥︎

From "Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA":
@i3flames
@Phantom Zero
@☆Luna☆
@Kuroku

From "Corruption of Champions" RP:
@Nickboom
@Detective Zero
@Kigarra
@Kangutso

From "Elite Magical Girl Academy":
@Sailor Moon
@dragonesper
@White -- Chocolate
@Craftsdwarf
@Raiden

From "Let The Stars Fall Down":
@ERode
@Random
@Anderiel
@Zombehs
@Psyker Landshark
@Lstorm
@RJS

Other RPs and 1x1s:
@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf
@york

Can't remember when (or in which RP) did we RP together (feel free to point out which RP it was):
@RareSecret

If anyone who should be on this list is not feel free to complain about it.

Those that increased my happiness level by showing up or PMing me are listed bellow:
PMs:
@Andy
@Ayla

Thread:
@Verite
@AmerillaRose
@Dipper
@Furasian
@Ananfal
@Rook
@IceQueen
@Mite
@HellHoundWoof
@Skyswimsky
@Angelic Fusion
@Kaga-kun
@Nocturnia
@Gwazi Magnum
@daemon_reaver
@ShiroKiyoshi
@DapperDogman
@R-9 Pilot
@Karo

Total people in thread: 20
With the PMs I say that roughly 1/3 of the people in the list came up here in just 36 hours! Nice! So happy.

Ah. yeah anyone that has Skype can feel free to add me. My account name is una.deus , nickname is naturally gamer5.

Anyways those that still have to appear don't keep me waiting for long!

Reactions: Kagayours
No new arrivals so far... well those that are here what do you think about my new avatar and sig (the sig is temporary until I find make something better)?

It's cool. I was planning on changing mine sometime.

No new shows? Darn.

On a side note we should totally get together on a game. Free or not ^^