Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A long time ago xD

Checking in.

Lupatas Academy... Wasn't that the one I was invited into shortly before it died? :P

With all of these people we should start a random RP up.

*Rolls the Dice*

You're level 1 and encounter 3 Red Dragons.

Who are proficient in basket weaving.

Civ! I gigantic game of Civ sounds fantastic. Granted I'm not very good but I still like it. Anyways, night peoples
I have Civ III Complete on this old laptop and Civ V Complete on the more powerful PC. And I am not that epic at Civ ether - I play for fun ~
May Bjorn x Lotus remain forever in our hearts.
All the King's Men... With squire Vidar, Lauchlan and his chair, blind Ignatius, Arthfael, Sëríé and Yrïé... Good times, even if I missed out on the Reboot.

Shame Xanthus never managed to melt Aslaug's Rill's icy heart with his vigor.
Ah, my memories! They betray me!
Ah the good old days. Well they had to come and go, otherwise they wouldn't make us the people we are today. Also nice to see you Mite!
What's all this then?
A place for me to gather all the people I RPed at some point. It would be done in Group format but currently no new Groups can be made on Iwaku. And nice to see you~
To be fair, I posted once in the reboot IC. It was generally just a lot slower.
Well slow is not necessary bad. No IC posts is bad, very bad...
Urm, hey?
Hy, hy! You might not remember me cuz I joined "Let the Stars Fall Down" near the end, but still I loved the atmosphere of that RP~
A long time ago xD
Hy Angelic! It has been a long time since "Elite Magical Girl Academy" ... I really wanted to go on with that RP ... to bad it died ...
Checking in.
Ah Kaga ... I still would like to see a new installment of TJA on Iwaku, but I guess that all I can do is hope it will happened before everyone forgets about it ...
Yes, yes. I'm here.
What's up?
Yo Bro. Just gathering people which I RPed with at some time... through since we are brothers I guess there is no need to catch up for you (LOL). BTW I started a BSoF OOC - see sig for link.
Lupatas Academy... Wasn't that the one I was invited into shortly before it died? :P
Hy, and yeah. But you left a good impression in that short time~
With all of these people we should start a random RP up.
Oh, man that would be EPIC. But I know that some people are already busy with other stuff or just don't feel like doing it... Furthermore I lack ideas on how would such a RP look like (if you have any ideas feel free to voice them!). Through as long as we get two thirds in that is more then forty people in one RP ... oh I am getting excited just from thinking about it...

Anyways after this long post I am off again. Other stuff to do. I am glad that so many of you came in such a short time. Now before I explode from happiness overload see you later.

[Those last few posts ... LOL ... anyways should really go~ other stuff to do ~ no rest for the NEET with to many hobbies Gamer...]

Ah, CoC, when i first became an adult...anyway GMing a little myself, can I interest you any of 'em?

Ah Kaga ... I still would like to see a new installment of TJA on Iwaku, but I guess that all I can do is hope it will happened before everyone forgets about it ...
Oh don't worry. Kaga has such a free and open schedule we can get that going any time! :3

*Sarcasm*
Hy, and yeah. But you left a good impression in that short time~
wliia-colin-mochrie-you-tolerate-me.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
@gamer5 Ya know what would be cool? If we reboot that one rp with that one video game world that you tried to take off. I was kinda bummed out when it didn't take off the runway very far.

If we reboot that one rp with that one video game world that you tried to take off.
Very specific. :P

But the mention of video games does catch my interest.

Oh, I remember that. Yeah, that was a cool RP. Anyway.

Sup.

Oh, man that would be EPIC. But I know that some people are already busy with other stuff or just don't feel like doing it... Furthermore I lack ideas on how would such a RP look like (if you have any ideas feel free to voice them!). Through as long as we get two thirds in that is more then forty people in one RP ... oh I am getting excited just from thinking about it...

Anyways after this long post I am off again. Other stuff to do. I am glad that so many of you came in such a short time. Now before I explode from happiness overload see you later.

[Those last few posts ... LOL ... anyways should really go~ other stuff to do ~ no rest for the NEET with to many hobbies Gamer...]

I have some ideas. We could easily make something similar to your IDS idea, but a lot more sandboxed than anything. Like just random characters all gathered in one place doing whatever. I also have more complex one, but this I just mentioned would be easier for schedule issues.