Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread has suddenly gone really quiet. Well how about anyone tries guessing from which anime does the image I used come from?

guess folks are occupado. Maaaane I gotta go to work soon

I just tend to keep to myself and don't have much to really contribute to the discussion.

I just tend to keep to myself and don't have much to really contribute to the discussion.
That's okay. We need quite people to. My only worry is that it doesn't become to quiet and when those that still have to come will show up...

RIP to the ded

Some people might be ded.
Like, you know, inactive.
No I made sure only to add those that visited the forums recently, at best maybe half a dozen names on the list are not 100% certain about their activity...

The origin of my new sig still remains a mystery. From now on I will dealing cookies to those that try (or tried) guessing. The one that gets it right wins a special super secret price!

I've been here. Thread watched and all that.

I'm just kinda busy, and have to prioritize which threads I want to reply to...

I've been here. Thread watched and all that.

I'm just kinda busy, and have to prioritize which threads I want to reply to...
Yeah, yeah, I know that you are busy. I am wondering where everyone that is probably not so busy is...

Yeah, yeah, I know that you are busy. I am wondering where everyone that is probably not so busy is...
Perhaps they'll speak up later in ze weekend. It is ze first week after spring break for some after all making some folks D.E.D ded.

In ze meantime I still think of this as a great opportunity to brainstorm some RPS.

The origin of my new sig still remains a mystery. From now on I will dealing cookies to those that try (or tried) guessing. The one that gets it right wins a special super secret price!
I am not 100% sure, but after some investigative work I am ready to make my educated guess and say its Koukaku no Pandora

I am not 100% sure, but after some investigative work I am ready to make my educated guess and say its Koukaku no Pandora
Noct got it right! Well now I just hope to see more people show up...

Sup. I was not here. Playing LoL and stuff. Anyone here play Elsword?