Gamer's RP Buddies Gathering

"Trans-Dimensional House of Random Weirdness" what are your opinions?

• I will join it!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I might join it!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I am not sure about joing it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will probbably not join it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I won't join it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. I just submitted a profile to a Final Fantasy RP and I'm a bit iffy about my submission.

Whoa. Haven't been here for a while. It's like the Mines of Moria in here.

...Get it? Because it's been ages?

My jokes haven't improved much in the time I've been out. Anyway, I arrive about a month late as usual. Never been great at greetings, but hi.

Whoa. Haven't been here for a while. It's like the Mines of Moria in here.

...Get it? Because it's been ages?

My jokes haven't improved much in the time I've been out. Anyway, I arrive about a month late as usual. Never been great at greetings, but hi.
Hy and nice to see you~

MY ALERTS WOULD WOORRRK

*silent laughter because alerts have always been reliable for me*

*yeah, give it time*

Sometimes they let me down. When they do.. I be like Obi Wan when he was shouting at Anakin after their last fight.

"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!"

I would go on a rant about how alerts aren't "broken" and then link to a guide that shows you how to "fix" the most commonly encountered "bug", but, I just woke up, so... *falls back asleep*

*starts setting up potted plants*

*starts setting up potted plants*
BamBam_1024_wb.jpg

D8 My plants!

TO EVERYONE HERE: SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND.

Now to rant about why I was not here - my parents are seasonal workers and when they start working I am the one that has to take care of everything - the house, the pets, the grocery, my youngest b(r)other and so on. Since I am playing games in the morning this means that I am really busy most of the day and when I get to sit down and unwind I hardly can muster the will to check the forums and if new scanlations of manga I follow came up. Thankfully I am pretty much used to my new schedule by now so I should increase my presence on Iwaku from now on.

Also expect a updated version of the list to show up in a post sometime in the future (probably inside the next 24 hours)

Welcome back!

5 of them live! Yay!