Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmm...

@Starlighter @Lost-and-Bewildered You haven't spoken yet this day, do you have any thoughts?

@Dittles Do you have anything to contribute other than confusingness?

@Kiilgore Since you're asking people about their suspicions, may I ask you for yours?

For myself, I don't have any specific suspicions at this time. I'm vaguely suspicious of everybody, sure, but I don't have a lot to go off of right now.
Hey sorry I've not been online for a couple of days, and this just happens to be the time that we see some action in this game! :grumpy:

I have literally no clue who is mafia or town or anything I just showed up and somebody's dead. Although I'm thinking that it's probably not @djinnamon seeing as they've been absent and nobody to my knowledge was able to contact them during this time, and I'm slightly suspicious of @Dipper purely because he seemed keen on lynching somebody in the last discussion, which at that point in the game was a shot in the dark that was more likely to benefit the mafia than the town. If I'm wrong then sorry folks, but I don't have much to go on here :jump:

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Sure Joan.
So, my general breakdown on my thoughts of the other players are as follows. Players are listed in the tagged order at the start of this day phase.

@LuckycoolHawk9 - leaning slightly town. Haven't seen anything that worries me yet. At the same time, still is early in the game.

@Starlighter - seems to be playing differently I think, something in her favor. Granted, doesn't mean much since a 'meta' (how one usually plays) of one game is not much to go off of.

@Dipper - the suspicion of luster raised some eyebrows, but when he said throwing names out there to see if anything clicked, it went away a little bit. Still... Should keep an eye on him a bit.

@Luster - Luster's reaction could be a little concerning. No idea if that's how he in general reacts or in another context if he would react differently.

@djinnamon -since (s)he just returned, not enough to make any reads.

@Joan - null read...? Nothing calls out to me as scummy or townies really.

@Lost-and-Bewildered - for some reason... The emotes make me think he's trying to get in our subconscious as not suspicious and make it easier to deceive us. Could just be me though.

@Dittles - heavy, heavy, heeeaaaavvvyyyy suspicion of him being the jester. Yet that's what makes me worried that he's actually mafia, because of how heavily it's played...

Nah, I don't think Dittles. Keeping an eye on Luster, though.

Nah, I don't think Dittles. Keeping an eye on Luster, though.

Would you mind explaining why you're suspicious of Luster and not suspicious of Dittles?

Would you mind explaining why you're suspicious of Luster and not suspicious of Dittles?
I've just got a suspicion. Mafia laying low or something. If I get a reason for them not to be, then I'll set my sights on somebody else. Just pretty sure it's not Dittles.

• Useful
@Kiilgore, I'm a she! ^^

@Joan, I think I'll keep it to myself until the next discussion. ^^

Anyone else got any ideas? I guess we could wait for the next night, if you guys are fine with someone getting killed. Either way, less people is easier.

I don't really have any ideas myself. I'm not really liking @Dittles right now but that's mostly because she's confusing the crap out of me and I don't like being confused :P so I have a strong bias there

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Just so y'all are aware, life is getting a little chaotic for me at the moment, so please forgive me if I turn somewhat ghosty. I have things to say, but right now it's late, I have a headache, and I need to get up early tomorrow so you'll just have to wait. XD

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Daz and Joan
dittles you're makin them paranoid

@Joan, I don't see how you are confused. But, I do admit this is amusing. x'3

The discussion phase is now over and the voting phase begins. You have until Thursday 7:30am (GMT) to vote someone up to be judged as guilty or innocent. If someone is voted up then you'll have a set amount of time (probably 48 hours) to vote them as guilty or innocent. If they are voted as innocent the person will not be lynched and there will be time to vote another person up to be judged. If they are voted guilty then the person will be lynched and the night phase will begin. At least half of the current players votes are needed to vote someone up.

If we're going to lynch anyone, then I would say @Dittles. Why? She isn't helping anything right now, just confusing us. It seems very likely that she's either mafia or the jester - if mafia, then point for us. If jester, it's our loss. But lynching her eliminates the confusion, has a chance of hitting mafia, and worst case scenario if she is jester, we're down one more innocent and the suspect pool gets a little smaller. I'll be the first to admit it's not an optimal risk, but I think it's worthwhile. We can only twiddle our thumbs for so long, and y'all should know by now that I'm no fan of waiting around hoping the detective will do all the work.

• Useful
I stand by my beliefs, then. I'll abstain.

I am going to abstain. If mafia holds the belief that @Dittles is jester, no one from their side will vote them guilty. Arugmentaively, we also lose a town member who could also help stop the mafia if we vote her guilty. There are other more creative uses for the jester anyway.

Last edited:
I stand by my beliefs, then. I'll abstain.
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but aren't you the one who keeps saying we need less people to choose from?

I am going to abstain. If mafia holds the belief that @Dittles is jester, no one from their side will vote them guilty. Arugmentaively, we also lose a town member who could also help save the mafia if we vote her guilty. There are other more creative uses for the jester anyway.
That's a fair point, but I stand by my position that it's still worth the risk. What you say about 'a town member who could help save the mafia' isn't terribly clear to me though.... can you elaborate a bit on that, or reword it maybe?