Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Joan, that is what I believe. Which is why, my suspicion is raised towards Starlighter rather than anyone else at the moment.

@Starlighter, I can see that you are. But, it seems to me that you may try to drive others suspicions towards Dipper if I do get lynched. ^^
That's an interesting assumption on your part. I will point out whatever I find to be suspicious about whoever I find suspicious, and if that happens to be Dipper, what makes him so special that suspecting him makes me suspicious?

Edit: Ninja'd again. Response in progress.

@Starlighter, because if he is the detective wouldn't he be the best options to go after? So, if he is right about me being neither wouldn't you be the one whom appears more suspicious?

You're awfully determined to get rid of Dittles, @Starlighter .

@Joan, that is what I believe. Which is why, my suspicion is raised towards Starlighter rather than anyone else at the moment.

Can you restate that in clearer terms? I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying.

All right, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest something.

The way I see it, the two most likely roles for @Dipper at the moment are detective or mafia. It is entirely possible he is another role, but those are the ones that seem most likely to me due to his extreme conviction that @Luster is suspicious and @Dittles is not. He has not given a truly satisfactory answer when asked why he believes what he believes so strongly.

So, I'm going to suggest that we either cater to his beliefs by lynching @Luster or go against him by lynching @Dittles. This way, if I'm right, we'll get a lead one way or another.

I don't know how much sense that made, but there's an idea for you folks.
I agree with your reasoning. I'll have to think about it more to decide which option I believe would provide the more useful lead, though.

My question is, if you were already thinking that @Dipper was the detective, then why didn't you say so and explain why?

There is one detail we have to remember, @Starlighter was a mafia last game. So there is a probability that they were randomized to mafia, but there is just as likely a possibility that they are the town or another role. Right now, all we got are shots in the dark.

@Starlighter, because he would be the mafia's main target to get killed or lynched. :)

Wait, stop. Why are you happy at the prospective death of our detective? @Dittles

@LuckycoolHawk9, why would I be happy? If he dies tonight, my suspicion towardsStarlighter will only raise.

@LuckycoolHawk9, why would I be happy? If he dies tonight, my suspicion towardsStarlighter will only raise.

He thinks that because of the smiley in your last post. I didn't interpret it that way in the context, but I can see why he would interpret it that way.

@Dittles That doesn't explain the smiley face at the end of your post about the detective death. .. it is kind of fishy to me.

I can see why but, I did not intend it that way.

I doubt Dittles mean to come off as happy about that, @LuckycoolHawk9 . Those smileys are all over the place-- nothing suspicious. Just a quirk.

@LuckycoolHawk9, If Dipper thinks I'm neither and he is indeed right about that. Don't you think that Starlighter, wanting to lynch me to lower the odds suspicious?

I can see why but, I did not intend it that way.

Perhaps you should cut down on the use of smileys while playing this if you don't want people to misinterpret your comments? I've found they tend to put people on edge and cause more confusion than they're worth.

@LuckycoolHawk9, If Dipper thinks I'm neither and he is indeed right about that. Don't you think that Starlighter, wanting to lynch me to lower the odds suspicious?

Again, can you restate that more clearly?

@Joan, how exactly would you like for me to restate that more clearly?

@Starlighter, because if he is the detective wouldn't he be the best options to go after? So, if he is right about me being neither wouldn't you be the one whom appears more suspicious?
But if I were mafia, how would I know he was the detective in the first place?

You're awfully determined to get rid of Dittles, @Starlighter .
I believe I've already explained why I believe lynching @Dittles is a logical and worthwhile move, stated that I will point out whatever suspicions I have about anyone (unlike some people), and that I'm open to changing my position if confronted with a good argument. I'll provide quotes if my references aren't clear enough. So, I am admittedly in favour of lynching @Dittles. which is entirely nonsensical if I'm the mafia. Even if I hadn't thought of it before, @LuckycoolHawk9 stated that it's not a bright move for mafia to vote up anyone they believe to be the Jester, so why would I do that?

@Dittles: It's in your favour that you said that without me asking specifically if that was your reasoning, since it was the only logical explanation I could think of. On the smiley face issue, I can see the smiley meaning a sassy smirk at having the right response to my question. As far as my move to lower the odds, why would you bring that up when @Dipper is the one who originally suggested that strategy, and you believe he's the detective?

• Useful
Reactions: Joan