Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
That's a fair point, but I stand by my position that it's still worth the risk. What you say about 'a town member who could help save the mafia' isn't terribly clear to me though.... can you elaborate a bit on that, or reword it maybe?
Stop, I meant stop. God, that was a bad typo. Personally, a jester is a great asset. or a great threat.. the only problem is we have to use them properly so that we don't lose townies and actually get them to kill the mafia.

Stop, I meant stop. God, that was a bad typo. Personally, a jester is a great asset. or a great threat.. the only problem is we have to use them properly so that we don't lose townies and actually get them to kill the mafia.
XD Well then. I'm not sure how I feel about trying to get the jester to kill off mafia for us. That seems kind of roundabout and unreliable, and much less predictable than knowingly shrinking the suspect pool. But I will admit it's a valid strategy, so I'll respect that.

Then would you like to explain why you're abstaining?

I can change my mind, when necessary. I just don't think it's Dittles.

• Love
Reactions: Dittles
You don't think Dittles is mafia, or you don't think Dittles is the jester?

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Then what, as specifically as possible, is your position on Dittles - and why?

I can change my mind, when necessary. I just don't think it's Dittles.

Huh...Your behavior is interesting, to say the least.

May I ask why you don't vote for @Luster since you were suspicious of them earlier, instead of flat-out abstaining?

Too obvious if Jester. Too noticeable if Mafia.

I had my suspicions. I still do. Just not for Dittles. But for now, I will abstain.

@Joan, because to my opinion and point of view it seems like she's trying to frame @Dipper. And because, it seems like she may be acting too soon when lynching someone due to confusion. I will admit, I'm not being very helpful at the moment but there is a reason for that I assure you. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I will consider @Luster next time around. Or now. I do still want to narrow down the candidates. Not until I've got support, though.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
I find @Starlighter, to be the suspicious one.

May I ask why?
My thoughts exactly XD I already said that my proposition to lynch @Dittles is far from optimal - it's admittedly quite risky. I just think the potential benefits outweigh the risks, and even if we do lose some town members, we're going to lose them at some point anyway if we don't do anything.

Too obvious if Jester. Too noticeable if Mafia.

I had my suspicions. I still do. Just not for Dittles. But for now, I will abstain.
I agree to an extent, but still disagree. Being noticeable as the jester if you're mafia is brilliant because no one would ever suspect it. I'll concede that is potentially a bit of overdoing if it she is the Jester, but we can't gauge whether or not she intended it that way. My main concern though is what her allegiance is if neither - like, nothing she does makes sense to me in any other context. So please, if you have any insights, enlighten me XD

Then why haven't you shared them....?

Ah, ninja'd. Welp. Hold a second, folks.

Already said-- Luster, not Dittles. Townies can act confusing too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dittles
@Joan, because to my opinion and point of view it seems like she's trying to frame @Dipper. And because, it seems like she may be acting too soon when lynching someone due to confusion. I will admit, I'm not being very helpful at the moment but there is a reason for that I assure you. ^^
I'm not trying to frame Dipper - I'm trying to get you lynched, and Dipper's reactions are striking me as odd, so I'm confronting them. There is an argument to be made that I'm pushing for this a little prematurely - but it's also arguable that fewer suspects earlier on will work out better for us, so it really can go either way. Until you give me an actual reason for being unhelpful and confusing, forgive me for being skeptical of unsupported claims XD

I will consider @Luster next time around. Or now. I do still want to narrow down the candidates. Not until I've got support, though.
Well make a convincing argument, and maybe I'll consider supporting you.

@Starlighter, I can see that you are. But, it seems to me that you may try to drive others suspicions towards Dipper if I do get lynched. ^^

All right, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest something.

The way I see it, the two most likely roles for @Dipper at the moment are detective or mafia. It is entirely possible he is another role, but those are the ones that seem most likely to me due to his extreme conviction that @Luster is suspicious and @Dittles is not. He has not given a truly satisfactory answer when asked why he believes what he believes so strongly.

So, I'm going to suggest that we either cater to his beliefs by lynching @Luster or go against him by lynching @Dittles. This way, if I'm right, we'll get a lead one way or another.

I don't know how much sense that made, but there's an idea for you folks.

• Useful
Reactions: Starlighter