Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

The night draws to a close, and the sun rises over your town. You wake up to find nobody has died.

Discussion may now begin. Discussion will end at Thursday 7:30pm (GMT) unless there is a request to extend discussion time. The voting phase shall begin after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again..... I feel like we have been here before. Like the start of last game.

VIOLENCE! >8"D

VIOLENCE! >8"D

Actually, the opposite of violence. A surprising lack of violence.

That said...Shit. We have a lack of clues again >.< I'm going to go look at the role list again and see what we have...

So we're starting from the beginning. How exciting.

REVOLUTION!

I mean, seriously, the mafia needs to get off their butts and do stuff.

Just kidding, it would be nice to avoid just that.

We have to narrow it down somehow.

Well, at least, we know one thing. .. I am pretty sure our jester has posted twice already. Also, let's not make this rehash of game 1... I want something fresh. :(

Well, at least, we know one thing. .. I am pretty sure our jester has posted twice already. Also, let's not make this rehash of game 1... I want something fresh. :(
> Implying Dittles or Dipper is jester

I mean, you could be right, but it seems pretty baseless for an assumption, you know?

A lot of folks have posted already. We're just waiting on the rest to add in their two cents. We can't do what we did last time and lynch based on activity.

Oh please not this again XD

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I am not. I am making an educated guess based on my own TOS experiences with Jester strategies. However, on the other hand, they could be a mafia pretending to be the jester ( which is entirely possible) @Kiilgore @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Proposed Roll List:
2 Mafioso = A member of the mafia who decides who to kill each night.
1 Doctor = An innocent who may protect a player from being killed every night. They may heal the mayor even after they have been revealed. They may heal themselves twice.
1 Mayor = An innocent whose vote counts for three after revealing they are the mayor.
1 Detective = An innocent who may learn the faction (innocent, mafia, or neutral) of one player every night.
1 Jester = A neutral (non-mafia and non-innocent) who wins by getting themselves lynched. If the jester is lynched they may kill one player who voted guilty on them the following night. The jester cannot be killed at night.
4 Normal Town Members = An innocent without any special abilities.

Hokay, let's get some possible scenarios outlined...

-Mafia inactivity: Unlikely in this case but possible.
-Mafia deliberately chose not to kill: Unlikely because we have a detective, but possible.
-Doctor healed victim: Fairly likely seeing as we have a more active crew this time around.
-Mafia tried to kill the jester: About as likely as the doctor scenario.

Note that the two latter scenarios are not exclusive of each other. They could both have happened, which would be...interesting. XD

Note that @djinnamon was the only one not to confirm their activity on the thread, so they are the most likely inactive if anybody is inactive.

This has been your info dump for the day, lemme know if I missed something.

I am not. I am making an educated guess based on my own TOS experiences with Jester strategies. However, on the other hand, they could be a mafia pretending to be the jester ( which is entirely possible) @Kiilgore @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
Firstly, who are you aiming your finger at here? Dittles? Joking behaviour isn't really something I'd consider out of the ordinary for the first moments, just look at me. Not that that's hard-hitting evidence in any way, but nonetheless...

...I did for a second there fail to see why a maf would want to play jester. Of course, because no one wants to lynch the jester. Carry on.

Reactions: Joan
To be fair, @IntrusivePenDesperateSword , I am so used to TOS jester... that any joking behavior in the event of the lack of murder make my suspicison go up like radar ears. I could be entirely wrong. Also, I am going to be online for another seven to ten minutes before I got to go. Should pop back in around 5:30 to 6:00 PM tonight (EST) tonight.