• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

I don't even @Dittles...Oy, detective, whoever you are, do a faction detect on them next night? Please? XD

The best part is where absolutely anyone will want to pretend to be the jester, to avoid being lynched or killed.

And by best I mean the most misleading.

Hm. You guys sure you don't want to lynch? I'm in no rush, I'm just a bit concerned. Don't think we've gotten a post from everybody here yet, so I understand why you're hesitant. I'd just rather not wait until someone's dead.

Hm. You guys sure you don't want to lynch? I'm in no rush, I'm just a bit concerned. Don't think we've gotten a post from everybody here yet, so I understand why you're hesitant. I'd just rather not wait until someone's dead.
I understand, and while I want everyone to survive just as much as I can only assume you do, we know nothing besides the one investigation the detective ought to have done so far. If you have any suspections at all so far, I'd be glad to hear them.

The only person not to post so far is @djinnamon, and they haven't been active in over a week. >.<

The only person not to post so far is @djinnamon, and they haven't been active in over a week. >.<
Ok i have returned people , i'm sorry for being inactive so long. My internet was down for a little and school is evil.

@Vardoger Ki is gonna be yelling at Rye very soon lol.
That was their last post, besides "kk @Daz". Chances are they're still being busy with school.

Which really doesn't help us at all.

I'm still pretty hesitant to lynch. I have yet to see an argument that justifies the potential risks involved. Last time if I remember right (someone correct me if I'm wrong) we lynched our Detective almost right off the bat, and that didn't end up so well for the town. But if it comes down to a lynch, I'd be the most okay with lynching @djinnamon. While we've gone over the activity argument backwards and forewards a million times already, if we're going to take a risk on lynching anyone, it may as well be someone who isn't contributing anyway. But I'd rather avoid that if possible, and give @djinnamon as much time as possible to check in.

If there are no objections I'm going to end the discussion and start the voting phase this evening, since you seem to be done talking.
I abstain.

If there are no objections I'm going to end the discussion and start the voting phase this evening, since you seem to be done talking.
I'm going to abstain from voting.

If we're all confirming visibly, then...yeah, I'm also abstaining.

Well then, the discussion phase has ended and we are now in the voting phase. You don't actually have to say that you're abstaining to abstain, but it is useful. I'm not going to acknowledge abstains with a rating though, only votes for players will be acknowledged via a rating. You need over half of the remaining players to vote against someone for them to go up to be judged as either guilty or innocent.

Back