Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

Wait, why are you tagging djinn if they're dead? I thought we lynched them...?

Anywho.

Off the top of my head, I see this one of two ways: 1) @Dipper is our maf, killed Hawk 'cuz he was ready to lynch Dipper, whereas the rest of us were still quite hesitant. 2) Our maf potentially wants it to look that way because they have determined Dipper is the jester and want us to Lynch him.

@Kiilgore @Lost-and-Bewildered what do you think?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Off the top of my head, I see this one of two ways: 1) @Dipper is our maf, killed Hawk 'cuz he was ready to lynch Dipper, whereas the rest of us were still quite hesitant. 2) Our maf potentially wants it to look that way because they have determined Dipper is the jester and want us to Lynch him.

@Kiilgore @Lost-and-Bewildered what do you think?
I... Honestly have no idea...

Option 1 leads to option 2, which leads to circular logic.

If dipper was mafia, he could have expected us to think it was a frame on him, leaving us to decide he was jester. But if a different mafia could be wanting us to think that, so he framed Dipper... and so on.

If that makes sense at all. WIFOM has confusing logic like that, since it IS basically circular.

(This post is also in a little bit of a rush. Band concert soon.)

• Love
So... The day phase has been going on a while due to my absence, I'll explain more on that in the other thread. But I'm ready to get things going again so this round can finally finish! I'll move the game to the voting phase tomorrow (Monday) at 7:30pm (BST). If you have anything left to discuss please do it before then.

Wait, why are you tagging djinn if they're dead? I thought we lynched them...?
Because I messed up. °>~>

It is now the voting phase! Because there are four people left two votes are required to vote someone up. If nobody is voted up by Thursday 7:30pm (BST) the voting phase shall end. If someone is voted up the phase shall be extended accordingly.

Note: I'm open to suggestions for how many votes should be required to vote someone up in the next round, please leave any ideas in the other thread.

@Kiilgore
@Starlighter
@Dipper
@Notdjinnamonbecausetheyredeadoops
@Lost-and-Bewildered

Ughhhhhh life. If my sudden absence is suspicious I can explain in more detail, but yeah. Ugh life.

Anywho, I'm going to vote up Dipper. He's the only person left who I have any reasonable suspicions of, and if I'm going to be perfectly honest with you all, I'm not going to be too concerned if he is the Jester. This game has been dragging on quite long enough, and I'm ready for it to end. Whether he's mafia and we win by doing this, or he's jester and we lose, it's just a game. And I'm seriously ready to be done with this round.

So, @Daz, I'm voting up @Dipper

• Love
So uh...I haven't had any bright ideas over the course of the night period. Nobody died but then again this round has been so quiet that I don't think that indicates anything other than the fact that everybody's lost steam with this game. So I guess I'll vote for @Dipper, as I've explained before why I think he's suspicious and nothing's changed since then. Onwards and upwards.

@Daz

Reactions: Starlighter
Ughhhhhh life. If my sudden absence is suspicious I can explain in more detail, but yeah. Ugh life.

Anywho, I'm going to vote up Dipper. He's the only person left who I have any reasonable suspicions of, and if I'm going to be perfectly honest with you all, I'm not going to be too concerned if he is the Jester. This game has been dragging on quite long enough, and I'm ready for it to end. Whether he's mafia and we win by doing this, or he's jester and we lose, it's just a game. And I'm seriously ready to be done with this round.

So, @Daz, I'm voting up @Dipper
So uh...I haven't had any bright ideas over the course of the night period. Nobody died but then again this round has been so quiet that I don't think that indicates anything other than the fact that everybody's lost steam with this game. So I guess I'll vote for @Dipper, as I've explained before why I think he's suspicious and nothing's changed since then. Onwards and upwards.

@Daz
Two votes for @Dipper acknowledged, meaning Dipper has been voted up. You have until Saturday 7:30pm (BST) to vote on Dipper's fate!

Voting guilty for @Dipper
One guilty vote against @Dipper acknowledged. With no other votes and the voting phase due to end that means Dipper has been voted as guilty. In the moments before Dipper's head is chopped off he begins to laugh like a maniac, revealing that he was the jester! Dipper achieved his goal, and has thus won. Usually the jester has the option to kill one person who voted them guilty in the following night phase, but...

Since there are only two town members left and one mafia member left as we go into the night phase, the mafia automatically win! I can now reveal that the remaining mafia member was... Kiilgore!

The mafia and jester win!

The town lose!

Roles:
Mafia= Kiilgore, Luster
Jester= Dipper
Doctor= Joan
Detective= IntrusivePenDesperateSword
Mayor= Dittles
Normal Town= LuckycoolHawk9, Starlighter, djinnamon, Lost-and-Bewildered.

Please do not post here anymore! Any post game discussion should go in the other Mafia thread.

• Nice Execution!