Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Well, I'm still alive. Which is nice.

Ahh snap...Okay then. At least we have the smallest form of a lead now, I guess...

Any thoughts, folks?

Hm. You guys sure you don't want to lynch? I'm in no rush, I'm just a bit concerned. Don't think we've gotten a post from everybody here yet, so I understand why you're hesitant. I'd just rather not wait until someone's dead.
Since you said this the previous day phase, did you have some thoughts on who at the time?

Since you said this the previous day phase, did you have some thoughts on who at the time?
Everyone. I'm suspicious of everyone.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Damn , been gone for a while and i'm somehow still alive lol.

BTW , thanks for not lynching me. I'll try my best t be more active now.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say @Luster. Either this turns into a dogpile, or people start to put the pieces together.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say @Luster. Either this turns into a dogpile, or people start to put the pieces together.

Ouch. Are we starting with the outlandish accusations already? Since it's not me, Personally, I think it's probably one of our more silent creepers (IE @LuckycoolHawk9 or @Lost-and-Bewildered ), though I don't really have a way to know.

Ouch. Are we starting with the outlandish accusations already? Since it's not me, Personally, I think it's probably one of our more silent creepers (IE @LuckycoolHawk9 or @Lost-and-Bewildered ), though I don't really have a way to know.
A definite possibility. I'm just throwing out names and hoping it sparks something.

I mean- I am naturally suspicious of everyone. Especially people shooting off names this early. We have had one kill and everyone is jumping on those who are silent and poking hornet's nest. If you all remember last game, the people poking out the hornet's nest were the mafia and everyone was agreeing with them. Also, @Dipper is even more suspicious because he pointed out the mafia strategy and then is proceeding to follow it through. That being said, @Luster redirection is something our possibly ex-mafia( The randomizer could have randomized them as mafia again) @Kiilgore also did. So, what I am saying is... right now, I suspect a lot of people, but I have no solid proof... and I am probably going to be dead for presenting my ideas if I am right.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
redirection is something our possibly ex-mafia( The randomizer could have randomized them as mafia again) @Kiilgore also did. So, what I am saying is... right now, I suspect a lot of people, but I have no solid proof... and I am probably going to be dead for presenting my ideas if I am right

So, you are saying that someone who is asking for someone's suspicions is mafia-esk? Or did I read that wrong?

Redirection was not my intent. I was wanting djinn's suspicions.

I wasn't about to hound the issue. I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to do when being accused. If I stay quiet when being accused, I would find that suspicious. If I speak up, it looks like I'm deflecting. It's kinda a lose lose situation.

Hmm...

@Starlighter @Lost-and-Bewildered You haven't spoken yet this day, do you have any thoughts?

@Dittles Do you have anything to contribute other than confusingness?

@Kiilgore Since you're asking people about their suspicions, may I ask you for yours?

For myself, I don't have any specific suspicions at this time. I'm vaguely suspicious of everybody, sure, but I don't have a lot to go off of right now.

@Luster You could ask why they suspect you. It is one thing to suspect people, but reasoning always work.

Also, no @Kiilgore, I was using as a past example of how the mafia used redirection to lynch innocent civilians/ random civilians.

@Joan, not really other than that I might have an idea.