Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I have a few theories of my own. Has anyone noticed that despite being saved for being inactive @djinnamon has been silent? It seems weird to me. They rarely engage and they were online when the votes happened... it is certainly strange.

Of course- I am not ruling out the possibility of repeat mafia either.

@Kiilgore

Another thing we need to consider is that IF the mafia weren't here for the night phase, then @djinnamon is almost certainly Mafia because everybody else except @Lost-and-Bewildered has been fairly active and Lost just proved they're around now.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @LuckycoolHawk9

That was fast.

My only hang-up with @djinnamon being inactive is that it is also an excellent jester strategy based on our track record. We hanged the quiet last time and it ended horribly. That being said- we can't forget about the jester. Whoever they are, they want to be hanged to win. So, we need to be careful still with finding our last mafia.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Out of curiosity, what makes you think it was Dittles' role?
The seemingly blind trust of dittles to dipper.
Since there was no kill n1, if dittles targeted dipper, and no kill happened, then that could be the reason that she was talking about as to why she trusted dipper.

There's still the chance that @Dipper is mafia and sacrificed Luster to gain our trust, but I think that this is less likely because of how much Luster resisted lynching and the friction between the two players during discussions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my opinion at the moment.
Well, if luster resisted being lynched, that'd be the main way to gain trust as maf (if bussing.) Friction too. Have public friction, get suspicions away from you.

@Kiilgore

Another thing we need to consider is that IF the mafia weren't here for the night phase, then @djinnamon is almost certainly Mafia because everybody else except @Lost-and-Bewildered has been fairly active and Lost just proved they're around now.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @LuckycoolHawk9

True.
The main reason why I said that though was to try to absolutely cover all bases.

• Useful
I'm with Kiilgore on the potential for @Dipper to still be mafia rather than the detective. The knowledge that Dipper was right about Luster is both useful and annoying, because it essentially confirms that he's either mafia or the detective, but we can't actually be sure which.

I feel like it's possible for the mafia to have hit the Jester, but I'm not so sure about that. I can't say that I'm at all convinced Dittles was the doc. It's also possible that with all the speculations of Dipper being the detective, mafia went after him and doc protected him.

• Useful
I'm with Kiilgore on the potential for @Dipper to still be mafia rather than the detective. The knowledge that Dipper was right about Luster is both useful and annoying, because it essentially confirms that he's either mafia or the detective, but we can't actually be sure which.

I feel like it's possible for the mafia to have hit the Jester, but I'm not so sure about that. I can't say that I'm at all convinced Dittles was the doc. It's also possible that with all the speculations of Dipper being the detective, mafia went after him and doc protected him.
We can't forget about the possibility that @Dipper got an incredibly lucky guess and is actually the jester and just accidently found a mafia who got hanged. Why would @Luster point out that Dipper was probably jester? Now, we can see it as the mafia attempting to save themselves, but it is also possible that our mafia was telling the truth and knew it was the truth because they attacked Dipper n1.

• Useful
Incredibly lucky, yes. Quite proud of myself, actually.

Just a reminder, don't start pointing the finger at me. How do any of you know I wasn't just lucky? Me ratting out Luster would be obvious, don't you think? Classic mafia tactic.

Anyway, I had one of my feelings.

Just a reminder, don't start pointing the finger at me. How do any of you know I wasn't just lucky? Me ratting out Luster would be obvious, don't you think? Classic mafia tactic.

Anyway, I had one of my feelings.

Do you have another one of your feelings right now or no?

Do you have another one of your feelings right now or no?

Unfortunately, no. Everyone is under scrutiny for now.

• Thank You
Incredibly lucky, yes. Quite proud of myself, actually.
. How do any of you know I wasn't just lucky?
You just said you were incredibly lucky. Is there a reason that you posted those one after another? I mean, you admitted you were incredibly lucky and then asked how we would know. We would know by your own above quote.

Also, nobody is blaming you. I was just making points on all the possibilities that could be.

You just said you were incredibly lucky. Is there a reason that you posted those one after another? I mean, you admitted you were incredibly lucky and then asked how we would know. We would know by your own above quote.

Also, nobody is blaming you. I was just making points on all the possibilities that could be.
Edit: I made an error.

I get that, it's fine.

Both, simultaneously. A feeling and luck.

I get that, it's fine.
It's cool. I just really wish we knew where our mayor was. I know for their own safety that they won't reveal unless absolutely necessary, but I hope that they are not dead.

I'm a master of ninja edits. Be cautious.

It's cool. I just really wish we knew where our mayor was. I know for their own safety that they won't reveal unless absolutely necessary, but I hope that they are not dead.
Revealing mayor would be excellent. If they are still alive, I'd ask them to come forward.

Revealing mayor would be excellent. If they are still alive, I'd ask them to come forward.
I mean- it would be excellent to town for sure. What I am worried about how excellent it might be for mafia if the doctor is dead and nobody can protect them. Ever since the start, I have been paranoid and that hasn't eased up over time. All we know for certain is that there are two bad roles, jester and mafia who can dwindle us down from seven to four in less than a round. I also found something really interesting when checking the number. Our current mafia hasn't gone out of their way to kill the known mafia from last game- which to me- is fascinating in of itself. Also, our only mafia kills have been fun kills and a balance between the old and new.

• Useful
I mean- it would be excellent to town for sure. What I am worried about how excellent it might be for mafia if the doctor is dead and nobody can protect them. Ever since the start, I have been paranoid and that hasn't eased up over time. All we know for certain is that there are two bad roles, jester and mafia who can dwindle us down from seven to four in less than a round. I also found something really interesting when checking the number. Our current mafia hasn't gone out of their way to kill the known mafia from last game- which to me- is fascinating in of itself. Also, our only mafia kills have been fun kills and a balance between the old and new.
Caution. Hitting jester is a night wasted. Alternatively, doctor got lucky.

I second the motion for the mayor to come forward. I would most definitely like any info I can get, because right now we have...
-1 mafia alive
-1 jester alive
-Possibly 1 doctor alive
-Possibly 1 detective alive
-Possibly 1 mayor alive
-Anywhere from 5 to 2 townies alive

So, yeah, it would be nice to narrow the field. Personally, I think our doctor and detective are alive. I have no clue about our mayor being alive or not, but if they are alive, they were either on the side of those who chose to abstain on night 2, they were absent, or they decided it wasn't worth a reveal.

I don't want this to be like last round where the mayor only reveals once their life is in danger. We're down to one Mafia, sooo...I kind of want to narrow down who that is.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
To be fair, I thought I'd die upon reveal.