Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Voting guilty.

I am abstaining. I personally do not feel there is enough evidence to support @Luster guilt or innoncence.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Abstaining. Not enough evidence imho.

I feel a bit off about Lost though... With how he's going on with a bandwagon. (With little evidence no less.)

This is what happens when I get the flu...

Either way, I am an innocent without a role. There is no evidence for any of this other than this loose idea that @Dipper is detective. If I am to be lynched, can it be for a reason other than simply a shot in the dark?

If I were detective, I would remain silent until I had discovered both of the mafia, instead, I've been put on the spot repeatedly.

I am fairly convinced that Dipper is jester from their lack of reasoning and reluctance to actually communicate with anyone. Again, I will die, come back as an innocent- and then, they will get their wish. Next round, they'll be lynched.

Please, let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.

This is what happens when I get the flu...

Either way, I am an innocent without a role. There is no evidence for any of this other than this loose idea that @Dipper is detective. If I am to be lynched, can it be for a reason other than simply a shot in the dark?

If I were detective, I would remain silent until I had discovered both of the mafia, instead, I've been put on the spot repeatedly.

I am fairly convinced that Dipper is jester from their lack of reasoning and reluctance to actually communicate with anyone. Again, I will die, come back as an innocent- and then, they will get their wish. Next round, they'll be lynched.

Please, let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.

Abstaining. Not enough evidence imho.

I feel a bit off about Lost though... With how he's going on with a bandwagon. (With little evidence no less.)

I am abstaining. I personally do not feel there is enough evidence to support @Luster guilt or innoncence.

Out of curiosity, how many of y'all realize that this is being done specifically to get a read on Dipper to discover at least his faction?

Luster, I recognize that he is possibly a jester. That possibility will be considered further if you come back innocent. However, this is about the only way we have of getting anywhere at this point.

I've already said. Narrow the possible suspects regardless of the potential risks. I could very well have gone after anybody else, but there'd be no agreement if I just kept tossing out names or stayed vague. Besides, we'd end up losing someone the next night anyway.

I've already said. Narrow the possible suspects regardless of the potential risks. I could very well have gone after anybody else, but there'd be no agreement if I just kept tossing out names or stayed vague. Besides, we'd end up losing someone the next night anyway.
Do you want to vote Luster as guilty then?

Do you want to vote Luster as guilty then?
Might as well, yes. No point in pulling an about face at this time.

I vote guilty.

I'm sorry Luster, but we've already been over the fact that this isn't a shot in the dark; we have our reasons and goals, and even if you are innocent it doesn't mean we'll lynch Dipper automatically.

I vote guilty.

I'm sorry Luster, but we've already been over the fact that this isn't a shot in the dark; we have our reasons and goals, and even if you are innocent it doesn't mean we'll lynch Dipper automatically.
3 guilty
0 innocent

@Luster has been voted guilty and will now be lynched! Luster's affiliation was... Mafia.

The voting phase is over, and everyone returns to their house as the night phase begins. Please do not reply here until the day phase begins, which will hopefully be at Sunday 7:30pm (GMT).

OH HECK YES.

Thoughts, anybody?

Main thing I can think of is that mafia attacked the jester.

I mean.... It is possible (but unlikely) that the maf decided to no-kill or that they were not here for the night phase

Or possible that the doctor protected the target, but I'm doubting that a bit because I think that was dittles' role...

I think that the fact that Luster was confirmed to be mafia provides evidence that @Dipper is trustworthy, because either they are a perceptive townie or the detective. There's still the chance that @Dipper is mafia and sacrificed Luster to gain our trust, but I think that this is less likely because of how much Luster resisted lynching and the friction between the two players during discussions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my opinion at the moment.

Main thing I can think of is that mafia attacked the jester.

I mean.... It is possible (but unlikely) that the maf decided to no-kill or that they were not here for the night phase

Or possible that the doctor protected the target, but I'm doubting that a bit because I think that was dittles' role...

Out of curiosity, what makes you think it was Dittles' role?

Double post because I hit reply early because stupid weedeater makes my body vibrate for a while after using it...

I think that the fact that Luster was confirmed to be mafia provides evidence that @Dipper is trustworthy, because either they are a perceptive townie or the detective. There's still the chance that @Dipper is mafia and sacrificed Luster to gain our trust, but I think that this is less likely because of how much Luster resisted lynching and the friction between the two players during discussions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my opinion at the moment.

I agree with you, though I'm definitely leaning detective for reasons.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯