Fourth Rock - Reservations Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I'm going to have to drop out, I'm in no position to force out more characters for rps right now.

I'll be playing him GM-style, seeing as my characters will be more side characters than anything else given the dynamic.

Well, either way. Kraken, when you start this shindig, note that I won't mind if you start with your mechanic fixing up Geth's car or running a checkup.

Well, either way. Kraken, when you start this shindig, note that I won't mind if you start with your mechanic fixing up Geth's car or running a checkup.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Just as long Geth isn't charged a bankrupting amount XD Or that the car is irreparably damaged

Well of course.

Aaaand... EXPLOSIVES TO THE WINDSHIELD!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand empty the Anti Material White Wolf SMG clip on you and turn your armor into swiss cheese

Huh. Self destruct the explosives on you while dying from getting shot by anti material rounds. Well I'll have get the car to washing

Go and look at my CS and the White Wolf SMG. Look at the round. It's anti material round. Sabot to be exact. It's designed to pierce thick armor. It's gonna fuck you up quite well.

Not to mention I said that the car was in the checkup so I ain't in the car. And you said you threw explosives to it and you wear a bandolier. So unless you actually threw the bandolier at the car and it didn't actually detonate, you'd be dead before detonating it after I've emptied a clip of the SMG into you.

Edit: And if you DO destroy my car in the IC, I'm gonna fuck you up good.

Or we avoid a petty OOC slap fest that's doing no one any good.

Wow. So, lets add in salt to the wound. That will stop the issue I brought up.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Yes, WitchChild. Let's avoid a slapfest that I would win. And if you aren't in the car, I could take you out from a distance before you had the chance to pull out the SMG. AND THE CAR IS NEVER SAFE.

Eyeroll.gif
Eye-Roll-gif-6.gif
Hermione_eye_roll.gif
tumblr_meoreryjR31ryg1ii.gif
eyeroll.gif
Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif
tumblr_m9fbufwsqn1qc882co2_250.gif
2c58a48d.gif
tumblr_inline_midtcbuokl1qz4rgp.gif
picard-facepalm-o.gif
1187122.gif

Your hackneyed pre-teen lack of rping respect gets on my nerves.

Which I see as a huge disrespect to fellow RPers and utterly immature and stupid. You know nothing about my character's skills nor abilities. And if you don't consider other character's property holy and plan on wrecking them, I will pay in kind and I don't care what you say about your character's own abilities.

Like if you use your demo charges on my char's car, My char will use that helmet of yours and beat your char's face into a sack of purple potatoes. Think twice before doing a measurement contest and say that you are superior to other characters. It will gain you nothing but grief.

I have lived through too many of those and to be utterly honest, I have a very short fuse for them.

And now it's time to drop it. You've both said your fill, bringing it up again will only tempt another response to start it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.