Fourth Rock - Reservations Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Mr. V must always have the last word, so in short, no.

I'll leave the previous statement to WitchChild's interpretation.

I don't mean to intrude, but don't you think this arguing could be deterring new RPers from joining this roleplay? Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of getting notifications from this RP just to find out that it's just another statement fueling the argument. So can you guys please stop?

I don't mean to intrude, but don't you think this arguing could be deterring new RPers from joining this roleplay? Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of getting notifications from this RP just to find out that it's just another statement fueling the argument. So can you guys please stop?

Yes. I can stop. I started it, and I took it too far. So, after this, I will not post anything further relating to the previous argument. If you really want to try and attract more people, I'll delete the posts to try and clean up the thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
Alright, so time to arrange previous character relations. Would anyone have any reason to know each other before hand?

Rivalries, friendships, anything. This is brainstorming time.

Mine is an arms dealer so some of them might have bought weapons from him.

That one's good. Zona and @dunruffle could be working a black market; she scavenges weapons and hands them off to him.

And for @MrBriWolf I've got a few NPCs that he'll interact with. Want me to go ahead and PM/reply here the details?

What about MrBriWolf's terrorist? Where does he get all the explosives from? Or is that an Orderly thing?

He makes quite a bit of money for starters, I also imagine he's got quite a few connections with higher up people. I mean, if it's an issue, we can say the House rents them out to him since he's effectively a privateer/contract mercenary.

He makes quite a bit of money for starters, I also imagine he's got quite a few connections with higher up people. I mean, if it's an issue, we can say the House rents them out to him since he's effectively a privateer/contract mercenary.

No, no. Just wondering. It seems like our arms dealer is a go-to for weapons, so it's just a thought.

Yeah, I was thinking of that as a possible alternative. All depends on what direction he wants to take his character.

Hmm.. Well my idea would be that perhaps Vlad could've supplied the arms dealer with information on say... a MagLev run carrying ammunitions, and in exchange for securing it, he could get a reward.

I just saw the banner for this. The idea is utterly brilliant, IS it too late to sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.