Fourth Rock - Reservations Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted.

As a general note guys; it's call cool you have weapons, but remember the logistics of carrying weapons around.

And as a side note in the direction of plot, seeing as we're getting everyone together, I'm quite sure no one would mind a bounty hunt seeing as that makes up most of the cast?

Last edited:
Accepted.

As a general note guys; it's call cool you have weapons, but remember the logistics of carrying weapons around.

And as a side note in the direction of plot, seeing as we're getting everyone together, I'm quite sure no one would mind a bounty hunt seeing as that makes up most of the cast?

Revolvers in side holsters, DMR diagonal on top-back, SMG on strap in front, knife in sheath on lower back. Grenades on bandolier, breaching charge on wrist (preset timer activated upon release from wrist. Motion of slamming back of wrist, with charge attached, onto door, with the sticking side of the charge attaching and pulling off of the wrist. Somewhat hard to describe, but I hope you can picture it). Logical?

Liking the hunt idea. All hunters go after the same guy?

By the way, you really update things fast.

Remember, it's one thing to carry a weapon and quite another to carry the ammunition. There's a reason every soldier is armed to the teeth like that. Just something to consider.

Most likely all after the same guy(s).

NAME: Nils Blackheart

DATE OF BIRTH (AGE): 24

ANNUAL INCOME: 9,000-20,000

SEX: M

PROFILE: Born into a jackal village, Nils grew up to become an outcast of both the jackals and the colonists. Nils makes his living doing mostly illegal work, since that is all he really knows what to do. He is slippery and is smarter than he appears, he often uses his Jackal heritage to deceive people into thinking he is a brainless savage. While civilized, Nils still retains many lessons from his Jackal past. He is an excellent tracker and is very skilled at improvising weapons out of every day materials.

CRIMINAL OFFENSES: Trespassing, cattle rustling, theft, assault, resisting arrest, possession of illegal goods

REGISTERED FIREARMS:
.38 Pistol
Shotgun Revolver
Hunting Rifle

UNREGISTERED FIREARMS: (Kept in safe house armory)
Grenade Launcher
Belt-Fed Machine Gun
Flamethrower
Personal Assault Rifle

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds good. So, they clash after trying to catch a big criminal, or they meet up along the way, or...?

Also, glad to see a new bounty hunter join the ranks. Adds some competition for my charrie, but whatevs, I'm sure she can handle it.

Well, I'm thinking that the criminal ends up killing an orderly of Venus, dragging Bri's character into the mix. You guys could be either separately hunting this guy beforehand/joining together after the official bounty notice goes up.

.50 Scifi revolver or .500 revolver on hip, 10mm under jacket in shoulder rig. Rest is in the trunk. occasionally has Shotgun strapped across the back.

God help you if he takes out the White wolf

Jails are in the Cities only. That could potentially be this specific villain's backstory.

How many more people do we need? Also, that seems like a good plan.

What seems like a good plan? The murder-mystery style story or the prison break?... I personally am not very fond of murder-mysteries HOWEVER I'm not wholly opposed.

It isn't a murder mystery style. You know who you're after, and part of the RP will be hunting him down and looking for him. It will be a tense chase instead of a quest into the unknown.

Also, I am waiting on one person who has reserved a spot and kept up the reservation.

Remember, it's one thing to carry a weapon and quite another to carry the ammunition. There's a reason every soldier is armed to the teeth like that. Just something to consider.

Most likely all after the same guy(s).

Extra mags on chest (for both SMG and DMR), revolver reloads in pockets. Enthusiastic to go hunting.

That sounds good. So, they clash after trying to catch a big criminal, or they meet up along the way, or...?

Also, glad to see a new bounty hunter join the ranks. Adds some competition for my charrie, but whatevs, I'm sure she can handle it.

May the best (wo)man win. Badass AK, by the way.

Seeing how the (somewhat) main focus of this RP will be first my character opening up the story, would I be able to write a small section for the intro post?

Something along the lines of this...

Iron doors, gold inlays marking distinct symbols and patterns, opened to the reveal a second set of gates, beyond which lay what a normal colonist/Wastelander might call Paradise. A large temple, of sorts, made of stone and steel. Open only on occasion to outsiders, one would have to buy a ticket by knowing someone months in advance, and probably fork over their entire yearly salary to do so. Despite this, many did just that. The guards were on high alert, and Vladimir The Red was called in to Venus Temple Sector 34, one of the larger compounds, to handle security and briefing of guests before arrival. As the young killer stood, anointed in what was not normal attire, covered in golden robes with a red scythe, he spoke to a ferveros crowd.

"On this day, our Deity, Venus, descended from above and granted us this bastion of hope! It is our Council that provides for us in the name of our Deity, and let us rejoice in this night of merriment and celebration! For it is us, the people of the Wasteland, who've called this planet our own. The Cities may have the lights and the Terra Domes, yet we have pride and honor as our soaring wings to the heavens! Tonight, we will feast!" With that the doors opened slowly, revealing an immaculate presentation of marble fountains, flowing water... Food, chicken, beef, pork, real vegetables. The people hadn't been waiting long, though Vladimir issued this one warning to all guests. "For those of us present tonight, I humbly ask that you do not carry weapons onto the premises. Failure to comply with this order will merit you a trip into the embrace of Venus herself." By that, he mean't you'd shot on sight. Everyone got the message, except, it would seem, one criminal.
-

Something like that, perhaps?

Well, that would be Vladimir's specific introductory post. I'm cool with it serving as a plot device, though. It's a pretty good idea, ties the group together.

@Mr. V

So he's the professional hunter, given his bearing and enthusiasm?

@Mr. V

So he's the professional hunter, given his bearing and enthusiasm?

Hey. 3 jailbreaks. Fully loaded at all times. Professional is Daken's middle name. A quote, you ask? "I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And it just so happens that I'm out of ammo..."

@MrBriWolf

Night_and_days_part_2_by_Lascopainters.jpg

the_fate_of_the_norns_by_sigrulfr-d1ladqb.jpg
Going for something like this? ^

slum_by_jOuey_.jpg

dune_landscape_by_aspeckofdust-d3c8kxi.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.