Flynn Investigation & Co [A1 - THE ITCH]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The carriage jolted to a halt. Arabella listened intently as Doctor Berkeley explained his plan of action and his guise. As he exited, Cyrus soon followed in his steps. She watched as he began to step out the carriage, but suddenly hesitated. Hmm I wonder what's going on with him she thought to herself. She had caught a glimpse of his previous hesitation before the carriage ride and easily dismissed it as appreciation for the rain or nostalgia. No matter, I suppose everyone has their own secrets, and I have mine. It's probably just nothing.

She came out into the pouring rain an entered the store. She strolled about the aisles, her eyes scanning the many glinting pieces of potential mass destruction, but in to her they weren't just simply that. Her eyes fell upon the jumbled mess of swords and guns where some clod had left their mark. This saddened Arabella.

These pieces, these finite metal scrappings weren't just a means for a vendetta. These weapons were not just simply the tools to reciprocate ones power. These pieces were her friends. The only things there that she ever felt secure in. She caught the glimpse of her reflection as she picked a dulled dented sword. Her vibrant hazel and green eyes stared intently back at her. Though her face radiated the youth and rebellion as one of her age feels, her eyes reflected an aged-old wisdom that gave her character a new light and a different tone. She ran the tip of her thumb up the blade, beginning at the hilt. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the many bumps and grooves that the sword had suffered, almost empathizing with the pain and hardship it had weathered. Every strike, every thrust, every parry, every.....Her head jolted up suddenly, realizing her lost grip at reality for a moment. Her head spun around hoping that no one had witnessed her little moment. Arabella quickly put down the sword and wandered elsewhere.

Cyrus was browsing the shop, looking at the magnificent guns that were in front of his eyes. So many choices... Cyrus's eyes lingered from gun to gun, at a loss on what would best suit him. Maybe the clockwork, no, no steam is probably best. Well maybe... Cyrus could not make up his mind. He never really liked using guns, he felt like it would make his spark sloppier, but he knew he needed some, just in case when spark could not be used.

Cyrus eventually came to a stop, noticing Arabella, gently running the tip of her thumb on a blade. Right before she closed her eyes, Cyrus noticed something beautiful, that brought a slight feeling of nostalgia. He noticed the passion, that filled Arabella's eyes. Cyrus has never seen so much passion for something since...Cyrus's mind came to a stop, as soon as Arabella snapped out of her trance. That was odd... Cyrus thought to himself. Cyrus than had an idea, maybe Arabella could help me with my weapon. Cyrus did not want to waste time, and ran up to her. "Hey Arabella! So I was wondering, I am not knowledgeable of weapons, and I know you're a mechanic so could you help?" Cyrus said with a very friendly tone, he really wanted her help. He bit his lip in anticipation of her answer.

Arabella looked at the eager face of the young investigator. He seemed about the age of twenty, and his smiling features and cheery disposition was not a sight for sore eyes, but rather sore hearts. "Ummm..yeah, I am totally geared up on that. I will most definitely help you with it." A small blush rose to her opal cheeks. She glanced around spying all of the weaponry near her. Arabella looked back at Cyrus. Without a hesitation she began to inspect his character, his build, and his size. Cyrus was a bit of a lanky man, but seemed to have a strong upper body. A well calibrated yet powerful gun could serve him well. She thought to herself.

Behind Cyrus, she spotted the gun she had in mind. It gleamed brightly among the other weapons. She brushed past Cyrus and approached the weapon of choice. Almost reverently, she place one hand under the edge of the newly polished barrel, feeling the oiled slickness between her fingers, and the other hand on the hilt near the trigger. The light was once more kindled into her eyes as she began calculating the weight adjustments she could add to it, or the possible enhancement of the barrel and spin velocity perks she could touch up on. This was her passion. She lived for the clinking of metal upon metal, the sound of the clockwork gearing grinding upon each other, and the clicking and locking of mechanisms working together to create a symphony of devices. She glanced up at Cyrus once more, whose eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful piece, "It's called the Homewrecker..." Arabella announced with giddiness saturated in each word.

Cyrus was in awe of this gun. It shined beautifully, that when Cyrus looked at it he could see his reflection. Cyrus grabbed it from Arabella softly. Steam eh? Could I really handle that? On closer inspection Cyrus noticed something, the weapon had a longer barrel than the others. A longer range weapon, to help me stay in the back with my spark. There was no doubt in Cyrus's mind, that Arabella gave him this weapon for that very purpose. Arabella was defiantly something else. Her knowledge, of weapons is remarkable, and the knowledge she knows when it comes to what weapons would fit who, filled Cyrus's mind with admiration.

"Thank you, Arabella! This really means a lot to me." Cyrus proclaimed. He was very grateful for what she did. Cyrus than smiled, and waved goodbye to Arabella, he did not want to bug her anymore if she is finding her own weapons. After some looking around, Cyrus found some rope. Although he was never keen on using torture, as a form of interrogation, sometimes it needed to be done. As well there are other functions rope can be used for, and will be useful later, so he picked up some. As Cyrus was about to go to check out he remembered that he needed to get ammo for the home wrecker. He counted how much Flynnz he had left, and spent the rest on ammo, which would become 15 Large Pellets. Cyrus than proceeded to the check out line.

[Everyone]

((As stated in PM, the Ruko post didn't actually happen.))

The gun shop was quiet. The only customers had been the four investigators who had just walked in. The bells atop the door jingled as they entered the warm, small shop. The manager, or whoever was working, seemed to enter the back before greeting the new investigators. The rain outside grew progressively harder as they toured the shop and it's many wonders. Most guns and weapons were put up high on shelves in cases and some were even locked by key. One particular gun resembled that of a musket. It sat dusty inside a case with a gunpowder pouch. This too was locked.

The owner stepped back into the shop from the back door with a cigar in his hand. "Oh, customers! My codolences, I had no idea you had arrived." He quickly tossed his cigar out of the back door. His hair was brown and burly, and his beard wild and untrimmed. He scratched it as he walked over to he register. A little name tag on his uniform shined and showed his name. 'Charleston' it read. "Ahah, the Homewrecker, huh?" Charleston he smiled and typed up the numbers on the register. He didn't even have to look at the tag to know the price. "It's a nice weapon. Have you used a pressure gun before? You look a bit young." Charleston rang up the final bill. "That'll be 350 Flynns." He said sticking a hand out.

Cyrus ravaged his pockets for the Flynns, and pulled out his wallet. He got the 350 out, and handed it to the man. Cyrus than let out a slight giggle, "Ha...No, not yet, but there is a first time for everything, right?" Cyrus said with his hand on the back of his head, rubbing it. "Thank you very much Charleston!" Cyrus said with a tone of gratitude. Cyrus picked up the homewrecker, and rested it on his shoulder using the strap. It fit perfectly. Cyrus was boggled by Charleston's question. I sincerely hope I will be able to handle this. He than remembered that, Arabella, recommended it, she was an expert. So it should be okay. Although Cyrus had still hoped he could get some target practice with the new weapon, instead of just jumping into the combat. Hopefully Flynn will have some type of training set up. That would be a good refresher...Cyrus than proceeded out the door, to the carriage.

[Arabella/Cyrus]

Charleston waved off the young and aspiring man. "No problem. Be careful now!" He smiled and turned to the young lady who accompinied him. "And for you miss? Do you need anything in particular?" The man bent down and pulled out a chart from under the table. "Here's what I have to sell at the moment. We usually have a better stock, and it would appear that way, but most of the stuff in here is just for looks." He chuckled. "Have a look!" He gestured to the chart.

---∈ Charleston Munition & Wares ∋---

Clockwork
Clockwork is about precision and timing. Chances to hit are increased, and criticals are deadlier. Jamming is probable.
-----------------------------------------------
[Pellet Popper][120 Flynnz]
[Short - Medium Range][1 Shot Per Fire][Pellets]

[A small gun the size of a pipe. It's barrel is long but thin. The grip is a red/bronze and is lined with small balls. At the top, there is small slot to insert pellets. Pulling the hammer will engage two small gears on the side, and pulling the trigger will fire 1 pellet. Clip size is 12. Not particularly poweful, but good for disarming and light maim. Clockwork adds + 1 to accuracy.]

[Spitter][200 Flynnz]
[Medium Range][3 Shots Per Fire][Pellets]

[A machine gun. A little less than arm's length. Plated with gold metal, and red wood lines the edges. Two bronze gears are connected on both sides of the hammer. Comes with magazine that holds 26 pellets and can be inserted into the bottom of the grip. Pulling back the hammer will engage the clock work, and pulling the trigger will fire 3 pellets. Good for damage. Clockwork adds + 1 accuracy.]

[Gentleman's Claw][60 Flynns]
[Close Range]

[A small dagger that folds into the hilt. The bending motion can be created by pressing twisting the gears on the side. The blade is sharp and a gold tint, but only good at close ranges. Clockwork + 1 to accuracy.]

[Gentleman's Plight][120 Flynns]
[Short - Medium Range]

[A larger sword that comes with a sheath. Decorated with gears, it shares a lot of resemblence with the Gentleman's Claw. The blade can bend slightly by pressing down on a button on the hilt for better mobility. The blade is a richer gold and is decorated with pipes to look fancy and exotic. Clockwork adds + 1 to accuracy.]

[Mechanic's Gear][80 Flynnz]
[Close]

[A brass knuckle that fits around the hand. It's shaped like a gear you would find on machinery. Not powerful, but due to how light it is, it can easily be carried around and hidden. Clockwork adds +1 to accuracy.]

[Mechanic's Gauntlet][200 Flynnz]
[Close]

[A gauntlet that fits around the hand. It's made out of gears, pipes, and even some tools stick out of it. Landing a hit is poweful, and it can even be used to break things with ease. The gears on it rotate slowly. Clockwork adds + 1 Accuracy.]

Pressure
Pressure is about delivering powerful one-shot blows. Damage is much more effective and criticals are devastating. Chance for weapon to blow up is probable.
[Mini Cannon][200 Flynnz]
[Medium][1 Shot Per Fire][L. Pellet]

[A large hand cannon with valves and pipes sticking out of it. It's large figure requires two hands to hold. The barrel is thick and sliver, and there is a forestock is a platted gold. One large pellet is inserted to the top and must be covered with a hatch. Pulling back the hammer will activate the pressure and you can cook it for as long as you'd like. Waiting provides maximum volocity and damage. Pull trigger when ready to fire. Pressure will deal more damage.]

[Home Wrecker][300 Flynnz]
[Medium - Long][1 Shot Per Fire][L. Pellet]

[A long musket that fires large pellets from it's lengthy barrel. Much like the Mini Cannon, it's silver, thick, and platted with gold. Pipes and valves poke out from the sides of it, and a strap runs around it so it can be easily hoisted over your shoulder. The barrel has a forestock that can be pumped back to fire another round. A pipe sticking out from the side of the gun is where you load the ammo. It can hold 4 large pellets at a time and pumping back the forestock will ready another one. Once you pump it, the pressure will build until you pull the trigger. Pressure will deal more damage.]

[Pressure Hammer][100 Flynnz]
[Close - Short]

[A hammer about as long as an arm. Valves and vents poke out of the top, which is a steel hammer head. The pressure can be turned on but gripping a button on the hilt, and this pressure focuses on heat. Attacking enemies will burn them. Pressure will deal more damage.]

[Mistake Pulverizer][300 Flynnz]
[Medium]

[A large two-handed version of the Pressure Hammer. It's hilt is thick and the grip is smooth. Vents and valves stick out of the sides and on the hammer head. By gripping the button on the hilt, pressure will build up. Initial attack will burn harshly, and then exhaust a large amount of heat for more damage. Pressure will deal more damage.]

[Hole Puncher][40 Flynnz]
[Close]

[A small pipe that fits around three fingers. The middle finger can press a button that will activated pressure inside of the tuping. On the front there is small spike attatched to a spring. Releasing that button at high pressure will launch it outward 3 - 4. Pressure will deal more damage.]

[Steak Tenderizer][200 Flynnz]
[Close - Short]

[A gauntlet that covers your entire fist. LIke the Hole Puncher, there are spikes linned across every knuckle. Pressing down on the button with your middle finger will create pressure througout the gauntlet. Releasing will launch all of the spikes forward 3 - 4 inches. Pressure will deal more damage.]

------------------------------------------------

Tools
It's the little things that matter. Find uses to help get what you want and acheive your goals.

[Wrench][20 Flynnz]
[Modify/Repair/Craft][+1]

[A bronze wrench. Usefull for things.]

[Crowbar][40 Flynnz]
[For breaking down doors. Or crates. Or other non-breaking uses.]

[Magnifier][40 Flynnz]
[Search][+1]

[A monacle that can be tuned and magnified to search for the smaller details.]

[Leather Hood][10 Flynnz]
[Sneak][+1]

[Leave people wonder 'who was that person in the leather hood?'. Just kidding. You don't want them to see you.]

[Stylish Mustache][30 Flynnz]
[It's okay, I can't grow one either. What's it's purpose? That's for you to decide.]

[Leather Rope][20 Flynnz]
[Interrogation][+1]

[No one is afraid of cuffs anymore. Leather Ropes are what will really get people to talk.]

Ammo
You have to shoot something....

[Pellet][15 Pellets = 5 Flynnz]
[A small ball silver about the size of a bolt.]

[Large Pellet][5 Pellets = 10 Flynnz]
[A silver ball that's a bit smaller than a cricket ball.]

Upon wandering up and down aisles, Arabella finally decided on what she wanted. Luckily, she had managed to gain some skill in swordplay so among the swords she perused. Arabella soon located Gentlemen's plight. She picked up the blade and inspected the ornate handle, and the weight of the blade against the hilt. It gleamed brightly against the store fluorescence, a bit too bright. A bit too flashy for my taste, but it'll still be quite sufficient. Arabella concluded. On her way to the check-out line, she picked up a wrench and a Mechanic's gear. Hmm these will definitely come in handy. She finally got to where Charleston was eagerly awaiting his new income. Arabella handed him the items. "Here you go Charleston, enjoy your Flynns" she added teasingly. She walked out of the store with a pocketful of at least 130 Flynns left, with vendetta on her mind.

[Arabella]

Charleston happily put the cash into the register. "Anytime, Miss!" He called as she left the room. He was a bit surprised at the weaponry people were buying. It occured to him that they seemed to come in as a group... Strange. Definitely strange. He looked over at the other two strangers who were looking about the trinkets and tools. One, a male, looked very properly dressed. He seemed orderly... and familiar. Charleston shrugged it off and awaited their next purchase, though, he would probably say something to the more... pampered looking man. Something about him intrigued Charleston. Definitely didn't seem like one to be buying weapons.

After browsing the wares around the shop, Edward walked to the man on the counter. Doctor Berkeley not taking off his hat asked for the catalog. The clockwork flower decorating the suit seemed to tick every second or so, with a subtle but apparent, click. "Alright. I would like a magnifying glass, a gentlemen's claw, and a mustache."

The impersonated Scottish accent almost sounded fitting to Doctor Berkeley. "Yes. That would do quite nicely." To add to the effect of mystery, Edward never looked the clerks-man in the eye. Always seeming to look down or past him. To Edward, he was simply getting in the role he was preparing to play. Putting the proper amount of Flynns on the table, Edward looked over the knife. 'Should be discreet enough.'

[Berkeley]

Charleston rang up the price and promptly put the Flynnz into the register. He whistled as he closed the register and turned back to Berkeley. "Wow, I'm Flynn'd! I haven't had this much money in the register since the last time I filled it up with change!" Charleston laughed trying to bring the Scottish man into the laughter. "Say, did you all come here together? Or is this just happenstance? I don't care either way, I just got me a pretty penny!" He gave a smile. Some of his teeth were missing and they were stained yellow from who knows how many cups of coffee. Charles debated whether to just let the man go on his way, or ask him...

[Ruko]

Ruko peered over the goods almost fiendishly. With over three hundred Flynnz, she could buy almost any weapon in the shop! Flynn was an idiot! Hiring an assassin from another country. A rival one at that. Though documents claimed that the two powers were allied, she was hired to spy at the very base of Tol operations. This was easy. Ruko thought she'd have to do a lot more than just what she was paid to, to infiltrate Flynn Investigation & Co. A smile crinkled across her smooth complexion. She simply couldn't help it.

The man at the register was caught up in conversation with Berkeley. Perfect timing for her. Everyone else had promptly left, and it was only her, some weak, pathetic doctor, and a silly cashier. Fire burned insider her. She could feel her next kills coming. Ruko non-nonchalantly crossed over the shop to the small knives and swords, and she slipped a dagger up her sleeve. The blade extended. Ruko had a nasty trick taht she'd learn from all of her years of assassinations. These two really wouldn't see it coming.

A glint caught her eye and she turned her head enough to see what it was. Just to up and to the right of her was a incredible looking sword. Flash backs of the weapons she watched her father make slipped back into her. Along with a sudden sadness that ruined the smile on her face. Slowly she remembered the look of betrayal her father had when she shoved her sword in between his eyes.

That was the sort of thing you had to do to become an assassin. You had to live with some regret.

The sword was like another in the shop. The 'Gentleman's Plight' as it was referred to. It was slender and clockwork based. Except a crimson red lined the handle and up the side of the blade. A little sign below explained the name of the sword and it's price.

[Scarlet Fever] 3000 Flynnz.

Ruko smiled again. Devilishly. Wickedly. This was the most expensive thing in here! And it wasn't even put in a case or a display? How foolish could these people be? She turned her head around. The two people were still talking at the register. Ruko slowly got up on her tiptoes and reached for the sword.

[Everyone]

Charleston finally decided to go for it. There was no harm in asking him. He closed his smile but immediately followed it with a question. Charleston raised his brow. "Say... You wouldn't happen to be a new investigator on the Flynn team, or something, eh? I heard they were switching investigators soon and you seem like-" Charleston caught glance of Ruko reaching for the blade. "Oh, excuse me miss!" Charleston quickly maneuvered around the corner. A horrible mistake, and even in that moment he could feel it. "I'm sorry but you can't-" Ruko whipped out her arm and sent the blade up her sleeve flying at Charleston. Perfectly straight. Perfect form. The blade connected with Charleston and the blade went all the way to the hilt.

The man gasped for air and reached for his chest. The blade was lodged right in. Charleston stumbled backward into a shelf. "Oof..." He said as he laid there. Still panting and gasping for air, he grasped his hand around the hilt, but couldn't pull it out.

Ruko didn't even take her eyes off of the sword as she threw the blade. She pulled it off of it's hanger and wrapped her fingers around the base. It fit like a glove. She turned around to face Berkeley and she raised the blade.

"How do you say.... On guard?" She smiled enchantingly. Her eyes seemed dead set on ripping Berkeley to shreds. Like a fencer, she slowly stepped forward with the blade facing Berkeley.

COMBAT INITIATED

[Ruko][Scarlet Fever][Tough] - She twirled the sword in her hand flawlessly. Gears ticked behind her eyes. A viper ready to strike Berkeley.

"No." Doctor Berkeley answered firmly before the man turned to attend to Ruko. Questioningly Edward laid his eyes on the girl. 'What in the hell?' When the knife seemed to fly from her will, Doctor Berkeley's eyes almost popped out. Almost as if someone held a knife to his neck, though he wouldn't have been able to say Charleston didn't feel the same feeling.

When Ruko turned to him, Edward spoke breaking his accent, "Oh my lo-" It didn't take Edward thinking twice to jump over the counter. If it was anything he learned from his time as a police officer, if you don't outgun them, you better outrun them. Edward undid his knife, rather sloppily as it was new and he was rather clumsy. Preparing to thrust up if he heard her coming to leap over the counter. "rd"

COMBAT
[Ruko][Stab/Slash W/ Scarlet Fever][16 + 1 = 17] VS [Berkeley][Behind A Counter Ready to Strike Upward][11 + 1 = 12]
Ruko saw Berkeley jump right over the counter. A smile picked up the corner of her mouth. Nothing but a rat. A scared rat. She thought as she stepped closer. She pressed the button on the hilt of the sword, and like most clock work weapons, the blade lowered down at an angle. Ruko then ran for the counter with fluency and raised the sword above her head like an axe, and she brought it down over the counter.

The blade came down and took Berkeley by suprise. He expected the defunctional investigator, well, more of a psycho at this point to jump over the counter. The blade shined as it came down and grazed right across his forearm. The sword swipe through the skin, but didn't penetrate. Due to the force of the blade however, it quickly stuck into the counter. Putting it in a good two inches into the thick wood.

The new wound drew blood from the Doctor, and he lowered his Gentleman's Claw. Ruko immediately started speaking in another language as they tried to remove the blade from the wood. Whatever she was saying, it had a very angry undertone. Possibly a cultural thing.

[Ruko][Scarlet Fever]
[Trying to pull out Scarlet Fever. Cursing in a foreign language.][Distracted]

[Dr. Berkeley][Gentleman's Claw]
[Shallow cut across the forearm. About five inches across][Light bleeding and pain.]

INITIATIVES
Ruko - 1
Berkeley - 2

TBA - 3
TBA - 4

Last edited by a moderator:
As Arabella was approaching the carriage a noise suddenly pricked her ears. She glanced backwards at the shop, then the audible sound of a thrusting sword entering flesh, the 'oof' of a victim, and the thudding of a body hitting the cold mahogany floors materialized into the air. In a panic for her new companions, she pivoted on the soles of her feet and dashed off into a running start. In the rhythm of each stride she prepared for battle as if it were a dance she was hardened to hone. The world seemed to slow down Doc...Ruko...I hope they're okay..beat..She unsheathed her sword with a quick flick of her arm and wrist...beat...she glanced ahead into the fogged window of the shop is that RUKO?!..beat...her delicate fingers curled around the handle of the entrance door...beat..she swung open the wooden hunk of mass with fierce velocity deriving from her panic...beat..Arabella quickly surveyed the action as her eyes shifted in a frenzy glancing to and fro at the frightened features of the on-edge Doctor and the berzerked Ruko trying to wrench her sword from the place on the counter where she had struck...beat...without much contemplation, she instinctually and immediately charged at the cursing assassin, Gentlemen's Plight in swing.

COMBAT
[Arabella][Slash W/ Gentleman's Plight][7] VS [Ruko][Attempting To Pull Out Scarlet Fever][17 = 17]
As Arabella busted through the door, the bells jingled loudly. Ruko perked up at the sound and she heard footprints making their way closer to her. She smiled and released her grip on the stuck sword. Within an instant she picked up the sign on the counter that listed the available goods, spun around, and threw the board at Arabella's legs. They flew horizantally and struck the charging Arabella right in the leg.

Arabella was knocked over by the board. First off, it hurt quite a bit, and second it got caught right in between her legs. She stumbled with full force and landed face first onto the ground. The Gentleman's Plight slid from her grip and skittered across the floor right to Ruko's boot. Ruko bent over and picked up the gleaming sword and smiled at the reflection of herself on it. "Did you seriously think I'd be that easy? Were you even trying?" Ruko laughed as she brought the sword up and pointed it at the fallen mechanic.

The blow to the lag had defenitely done a number to Arabella. Her nose and face ached from the fall and her foot felt numbed and sprained. The evil, dark figure of Ruko stepped ever closer. The blade of her sword glinting in the light. Harbinger of her demise.

Lighting lit the sky outside, and the lights inside the shop flickered as Ruko's smooth frame slowly stepped forward to Arabella. Charleston's groans had finally ceased. The rain was pouring at this point and even more violent than before.

[Arabella][Unarmed]
[Sprained ankle; on the ground.][Bruised & Dazed]

[Ruko][Gentleman's Plight]
[Stepping closer to Arabella.][Focused on Arabella]

INITIATIVES
Ruko - 1
Berkeley - 2
Arabella - 3
Cyrus - 4

Cyrus saw Arabella run back inside, in what seemed like a rush. Did she hear something? Cyrus decided to follow, right behind her. Arabella charged at a woman, who was attacking someone, it was Ruko. Arabella attempted at a attack, but fell to Ruko. Cyrus was shocked by the betrayal, that laid before his eyes. Betrayal... The word echoed through Cyrus's mind. The room fell silent for a second, after a drop of water, hitting a puddle, echoed through the room. Cyrus flipped his wet hair, and water trickled out of it. Although, the water did not touch the ground, it floated in the air, next to his face. Cyrus put out his right hand in front of him. The water, from his drenched cloths, started to form in a ball shape. The water formed quickly, above his palm. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to not play in the water?" He said in a darker voice. The ball, continued to gain power, and eventually reached its full potential power, "Betrayal is a sin that can not be forgiven! Douse yourself in water, and repent you bitch!" Cyrus exclaimed with a loud voice. He took aim, towards the torso, and threw it with great force, focusing all of his energy in one shot.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
COMBAT
[Cyrus][Ball Of Water][16] VS [Ruko][Aiming for Arabella][13 + 1 = 14]
The water around Cyrus formed into a neat ball, and without further motion, Cyrus fired it at Ruko who watched in awe. Ah... he really is more than a torturer. She thought lowering her smile. As the ball flew at her with immense force, she lifted her blade vertically just in time for the water ball to strike the blade. It did not fend off the attack however. The ball split, but reformed around her blade which then gave the sword momentum driving it back at her face decking her and leaving a line running up her forehead.

Thankfully for Ruko that was the dull end of the blade.

The water quickly disapated and fell down to the floor. Ruko stumbled backward to the counter and held her arm to her forehead. Ruko shook it off and lifted her head up to face Cyrus. "Like hell I will." Fury burned in her eyes and she brought back up her sword. "I'm unphased by your harlet powers." She said staring Cyrus dead in the eye. Cyrus simply stared back with a smile along his face. egging her to bring it on.

[Cyrus][Water Spark][Fine]
[Facing Ruko. Channeling water energy.][Focused on Ruko]

[Ruko][Gentleman's Plight][Bruised]
[Rebounding.][Bruised face. Enraged.]

COMBAT
[Ruko][Lunge W/ Gentleman's Plight][9 + 1 = 10] VS [Cyrus][Channeling Water][3]
Ruko got back to her feat and charged at Cyrus. She slipped slighty on the wet ground but caught herself before falling. Ruko leaped over Arabella and pushed her sword out as far as she possibly could. Ruko could see her foe crumple to the ground. The price of using Spark. She thought as she flew through the air, her sword ready to bring down the pain.

Cyrus, though only using a very small Spark attack, was immediately struck by an incredibly painful migrane. It shot down the center of his skull like a nail, and it brought him down to his knees. His vision blurred and his ears rung like bells, but he could still see Ruko coming in for an attack. Cyrus marveled dreadfully as Ruko leaped over Arabella and brought the sword right as his face.

Ruko had unfortunately run just a bit short and only grazed Cyrus's cheek. A small line of red cut right down it. Ruko landed on the ground but quickly rolled over to the side and stood up near a shelf of small pocket knives. Her sword had a slight dabbing of blood at the tip, which she flicked off onto the window. "Come on. I know you're stronger than that. Interrogator." She mocked with another grin on her face, but her eyes full of determination. Calculations seemed to write themselves out behind her cold eyes.

[Ruko][Gentleman's Plight][Bruised]
[Sword readied to strike][Focused on Cyrus]

[Cyrus][Water Spark][Cut]
[Migrane. Crippled and dazed.][Cut face W/ Minor bleeding.]

INITIATIVES
Ruko - 1
Berkeley - 2
Arabella - 3
Cyrus - 4

At this point Doctor Berkeley didn't really know what do. She seemed too far away for him to charge at her with his knife, and Doctor Berkeley had never killed someone before. Edward decided he wasn't going to start, and as he would be more hurtful than helpful at this point. Edward ran out the backdoor and tried to loop around the building to waive down anyone who looked like a policeman telling them of a woman attacking innocent people inside a store.

[Berkeley]

Quickly, the Doctor rain out of the back door and into the streets. Ruko paid no mind. The alley which Edward found himself in was soaked with rain. Trashbins and boxes tipped over and littered across the ground. The light from the streetlamps were just ahead. Upon reaching the streets, it revealed how empty the area was. The rain pounded hard upon Edward outfit and he could feel himself soaked within minutes. Though the steet was completely empty and no one seemed to hear his calls, Henry was still in the Horse Box! His book appeared to be covered over his face. Was the old man sleeping? Lighting flashed the area around.

((That was basically your combat move, Berkeley. You'll have to wait for your turn to come back before you can do anything else.))

INITIATIVES
Ruko - 1
Berkeley - 2
Arabella - 3
Cyrus - 4

White noise was ringing in Arabella's ears as she still lay on the hard victorian floors. Her knees and face ached from when she humiliatingly tumbled that damn snaggletoothed wench she cursed to herself. She helplessly watched as Cyrus busted in through the entrance in a tidal wave of fury as fierce as Neptune as he cursed shattering words at the maniac and summoned his immense power. Unfortunately, Ruko still managed to stay intact as she then lept over Arabella's crumpled body and began attacking at Cyrus. Arabella frantically looked around at her surroundings, then it hit her..TOL! what the hobble am I doing? I'm in a donking weapons shop..She first glanced back at Ruko making sure her body was not within the attention of the crazed beast. Arabella cautiously scooted over toward the nearest rack, swiftly but not so much that would call much attention towards her. She thanked the gods that she was born with a slight figure. When she reached the gun rack, she kept her eyes trained on the opponent careful not to incur any sudden movement that would draw a lot of attention to her. Arabella felt around for the nearest gun and she located a meager pellet popper, with out a moment's hesitation she quickly loaded and held the gun up at eye level. She struggled to keep her heart rate slow enough to keep calm as she aimed at the fragile spot between the base of Ruko's neck and hypothalmus. She pulled the trigger..In that single solitary moment, it was if it were suspended in time slowed down by adrenaline, like a snapshot; Arabella's contorted face full of rage and panic, the fear and pain washed over Cyrus's fallen figure, and the pencil wisps of smoke ghosting behind the pellet as it ricocheted towards its unsuspecting target.....

Status
Not open for further replies.