Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuluRS - Great =D This'll be fun.

sooo bad news is my draft decided to fuck itself over somehow so I lost my long opening post

semi-moderately good news is I decided to cast it towards the wind and write a little bit more simple opening for the humans.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fire-emblem-exalted-march-beorc.41830/#post-1067946

er. I think some of our shapeshifters are a bit inactive so I'm going to hold out a bit on starting theirs.

I've also decided to remove restrictions so your guys have full liberty to make new characters. Speaking of which, Manaketes will also have a limit removed but only Requiem and my own will be considered pure manakete (Like Tiki, Nagi, Fa,) and later joining manaketes will have some human blood within them (Like Nowi, Nah, Nowi!Morgan) yep.

Thanks for sticking with me and my shitty schedule~ <3

Hey, I'm still here, checking the notifications.

Yeah, I'm just talking about some of those that posted their laguz/taguel earlier. haha.

If there is room for more Laguz/ a need of them i could make one, i have an idea for a mentaly unstable one....That is based on how messed up i am allowed to make the character. ^^

Reactions: 2 people
I'm watching the Beorc thread in case our stories have a clash.

There's definitely more room for Laguz/Taguel. Any chara is appreciated. ❤

I may throw in another character once we get further in if it feels like a good time, if that's all right.
I'm thinking a cat person.
One of the things I've always liked about Fire Emblem is the way you are always meeting new units :)

Last edited:
Basic Statistics
Name:
Ursa.

Race:
Wolf Laguz.

Talents/Skills:
Entering a berzerker rage.
Ignoring pain.
Quick thinking.
Inspires fear in enemies.

Class:
Barbarian.

Physical Characteristics:
General Appearance:
(Don't forget to imagine the wolf ears ^^`)
448b93b567d0b847a84fb736bfce2a70-d465m80.jpg

Height:
6´7

Weight:
Muscular build.

Eye Color:
Amber.

Hair Color:
Dark brown/red

Skin color:
Tanned

Habits:
His habbit is one that is seen on the battlefield only, and a rather disturbing one aswell. If he is in combat against enemy he sees nothing wrong about taking bites of his oponent both in wolf and humanoid form, this behaviour is looked uppon as disturbing and horrifying by most.

Hobbies:
Playing with the bells in his hair.
Taking naps.
Sharpening his axe.

Greatest flaw:
The fact that once he enters combat he goes into a state of berzerk and thus abandons all defence, adding this with his fragile sanity it can end badly.

Best quality:
He is loyal to his Laguz kin to the point that he would gladly die for ANYONE as long as they are a Laguz, he doesn't give a shit about the Branded.

Personality Characteristics
What is your character's general personality?:
Ursa was originaly a rather stoic and loud person but friendly, but after a certain event with some beorc's resultin in his pack getting slaughtered leaving him the only survival he made a complete change. Now he is a silent, disturbing and sometimes downright creepy/horrifying, but there are sometimes small moments when his old self shines through.

How does Character see himself/herself?:
He sees himself simply as a beast, a beast which will hunt down and tear appart any and all of the Beorc.

How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?:
He thinks that his fellow Laguz wishes to keep their distance from him, or that they belive him to be mentaly deranged which might not be to far away from the truth.

How self-confident is the character?:
Has close to no self-confidence but this is rarerly noticed.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
He is compleatly ruled by emotions.

Emotional Characteristics
Strengths/Weaknesses?:
As stated his berzerker rage is both a strenght and a weakness, but other weaknesses to be noted is his fragile sanity which might grow worse or better as the coming days goes. Another thing to be noted is the fact he never speaks in complete sentences, this is due to the fact that his tounge is damaged he actualy has lost a piece of it making it hard to form words.

What does the character want out of life?:
Nothing at ths point, he is hellbent on killing Beorc's

What would the character like to change in his/her life?:
In his current state of mind he has no thoughts about the future.

What motivates this character?:
The emotion of rage and the pleasure of revenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
She seems fine but uh, I can't see the picture actually. :o

Ru can't see the picture - Ursa is a traditionally feminine name (comes from the Latin)

But personally, I wonder, what does he think of the Taguel, who often believe Laguz are other kinds of Taguel?

oh derp wat. My bad.

I didn't think Ursa was a woman, but for some reason I typed it probably because writing female oc/smite/responding to you.

yeaaah I suck at multi-tasking. haha.

I can see the picture now, he's pretty hot. o_o Freyja has been reserved for somebody else but my said female oc is a shapeshifter. :3

Also: Does everybody know the difference between Taguel and Laguz? Taguels did come from a different land yes but, the real thing that differentiates them is the fact that when a Taguel mates with a human, the child is a taguel (Hence taguel Morgan in FE13) while fornication between Laguz and humans end up in Branded children (ala Soren in FE9). Just wanted to point that out~

I never knew it was seen as female, but i did know that it was latin for bear can change it if it seems strange.

And his wiew of the Taguel isn't anything big, He is actualy a really simple guy and thus thinks that the Taguel are strange for not knowing that they themselves are Laguz (in his mind Shapeshifter=Laguz) and as he never was a smart person he didn't grow any smarter after the event.

And in responce to you Rufiya, i am open for whatever but as i suck at romance in general (Especialy when it is planned for) we should just wait and see if the characters match during the rp. Otherwise i will just quickly grabb the forever alone spot for Ursa to XD

Interesting facts about the Taguel there, i was abit confused about as it could clearly be seen in awakening as panne was the only taguel left and her child still remained a taguel. Thanks for telling us that, you can never have to much info or lore/backstory.

Interesting facts about the Taguel there, i was abit confused about as it could clearly be seen in awakening as panne was the only taguel left and her child still remained a taguel. Thanks for telling us that, you can never have to much info or lore/backstory.
On top of that, if the Avatar gets diggity with Yarne, Morgan is still a Taguel.

Thinking about adding another race, that I previously decided to exempt.

Aside from Manakete which are descendants of Naga, there actually is another form of dragons found within the same game where Wolf, Cat and Bird Laguz were introduced. Dragon Laguz are an actual thing. Though personally I feel that they are slightly redundant and inferior when put next to the green-haired dragon people. But now, I'm thinking of adding it. I dunno. Hmm. ._.

For more information: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_tribe_Laguz

What do you all think?

I actualy knew about these! And i think they could be good to exist like heavy hitters for the Laguz as a dragon laguz is most likely way stronger than a wolf one or a bunny. But if i had to choose it would be Bear Laguz they totaly need to become a thing in future games XD

They're Arab-themed - add them!

I really need to play some of the other games . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.