Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some stupid decisions, i just threw gregor at nowi cause they apeared at the same time. I never realised he was one of the best characters in the entire game! His other romance options are sooooo good XD

I always go Gregor with Nowi because Gregor genuinely cares for Nowi when you meet the two. In fact, he forgoes payment for a safe place for her. That's all the reason I need to give Nah those crimson braids.

His romance with Cherche is really good.

GregorxPanne for me man.

GREGOR PANNE ALL THE WAAAAAY

but if I'm doing PannexGaius then I put Gregor with Nowi. -w-

Yeah their first event is so awsome, one of the few times Panne is depicted in a adorable way XD

I always like Panne and Libra because Libra really brings out the best side of her personality, and Libra realizes his own humanity. I'll have to try PannexGregor if she gets to be so cute on my next female character, though. I had to take her for myself on my first male (third playthrough) but I'll probably nab Yarne, maybe, I dunno.

LibraxTharja yo.

If you haven't, you should try them. Tharja is a bit more bearable. Haha.

Have just recently started on my secound playthrough, for some weird reason i never romanced my main char with anyone and for some reason left him with Tiki... Kinda fun to just throw four manaketes at mah enemies.

The fact that Tharja has the potential to be cute is kind of scary in a weirdly hot way

Who doesn't love a freaky, curse loving stalker who keeps locks of your hair?

I secretly love her.

I just hated how she abused Noire. :l

Yeah that was kind of iritating, i would understand if she would have educated her or something in curses but using them on her child is a little over the top.

Well, future Tharja was a prick and a stereotypical Hagwitch, but Tharja as we know her was rather kind - if she was not vexed, you were not hexed - not to mention, the A-support between Tharja and Noire is really sweet~

Well, future Tharja was a prick and a stereotypical Hagwitch, but Tharja as we know her was rather kind - if she was not vexed, you were not hexed - not to mention, the A-support between Tharja and Noire is really sweet~

This is true. v.v

It's why she's my magical go to mother for my male avatars (Cordelia being the norm, haha.)

I actualy kind of....Never married Cordelia to anyone, just didn't like her character...

I normally completely ignore Vaike. I just never really get around to pairing him. Nothing against him, he's just not my favorite dude

I do that to Miriel, Ricken Kellam and Sayri.

I favorite Maribelle, Sumia, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Nowi and Gregor. Haha.

Miriel and Ricken is always a go to for them. No worries there. I always go Maribelle and Donnel simply because Brady seems a lot like Donnel's kid and less like Maribelle's.

Status
Not open for further replies.